• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So… Shallot. The last time we updated this guy’s profile was in Part 6. We’re in Part 13 now. In all of that time, not ONE of you has opted for change on his profile. It’s been years, and it’s way past time for an improvement. Ah well, guess we’re doing it all now.

Such as:

These should all bring him well into 3-A territory.

• Spatial Manipulation: Can learn Janemba's Lightning Shower Rain

• Air Manipulation: Can learn Flame Shower Breath

• Regeneration (Low): Is stated multiple times to have an inhuman recovery speed

• Instinctive Action: Even if Shallot doesn't remember how to fight, his body still does; overcame Androids 13, 14, and 15 who had all memorized Shallot's fighting style along with many others simply by fighting with pure instinct, discovered Kale and Caulifla's location simply by picking a random direction he thinks a Saiyan might be in and flying that way

• Adaptation: Handled the cold of the Ice Continent better over time and as of Part 9 was unaffected by it, was having trouble with Nuova Shenron's heat in their first encounter but in their second he didn't even mention it despite Cheelai hardly being able to breathe, adapted to the conditions of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he and Gohan increased in strength much faster than New Cell calculated they should be able to as Saiyans

• Minor Clairvoyance: Giblet implies that since he and Shallot are twins, they can sense each others' situation even across different planes

• Accelerated Development: Gets massively stronger by eating pizza, the more fighters he trains with the more effective the training is

• Self-Purification (Type 3): Self-Purification (Type 3, sheds all reduced stats upon transforming)

• Information Analysis: Has access to Scouters, Bulma's Communicator can do this pretty directly, actually

• Vehicular Mastery: Can drive a hovercar with great efficiency

• Fusionism: Most recently, Shallot and Giblet have learned the Fusion Dance, and successfully pulled it off on their first try

• Resistance to Gravity Manipulation: Can train under 500x Earth's gravity with no negative effects, and was able to do this ever since Part 1 when he was as strong as a Saibaman

• Resistance to Poison Manipulation: Was only held back slightly in power by poison that should have "broken his body" and incapacitated him and when enraged he ignored this poison, casually fought inside of Lavender's poison cloud and all it did was restrict his sense of smell

• Resistance to Dark Ki as a White unit

• Resistance to Information Analysis: Was able to defy Android 13's numerous analyses and calculations of his power

A lot of better wording on things now that he has tons of experience, for example:
  • A much-needed rebuff on his Intelligence. It says he's a "skilled martial artist". Wow. How about we mention the fact that basically every Dragon Ball character has trained him? Goku trained him (for a YEAR), Gohan trained him, Ribrianne trained him, Whis trained him, not to mention all the people he's sparred with. Saying he's a "skilled martial artist" is an insult to Shallot as a whole.

• Notable Attacks/Techniques. Now that he has SSG, he can perform the Wild Blitz, where he rushes towards an opponent, high kicks, them, then knocks them in the jaw, sending them flying toward the ground. Vanishing Step should've been in there this whole time, as should Cover Change. The wording for Rising Rush isn't necessarily true, plus now the Rising Rush Z exists. Most importantly, we should add Teach Special Move. With this, Shallot is capable of learning most techniques ever performed in Dragon Ball.

• Notes. Shallot and the gang defeating Frost was not an outlier, it was because Frost was already dying from eating too many fake Fruits of the Tree of Might. Furthermore, we should have other notes such as the Cabba that took Shallot as his master being a very young version of the character, and the fact that Shadow Dragons can train, explaining their ability to hurt a Super Saiyan God.

• In fact the strategy he used to beat Nuova Shenron would be good to note as well.

I made a mockup of what the Shallot profile would look like in greater detail should all the revisions go through, I'd like to hear peoples' opinions.

We're gonna need to get this all done now before the Shallet fusion can get a decent profile.

discovered Kale and Caulifla's location simply by picking a random direction he thinks a Saiyan might be in and flying that way
That's not Instinctive Action, that's just him taking a guess at where they might be.
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation: Can train under 500x Earth's gravity with no negative effects, and was able to do this ever since Part 1 when he was as strong as a Saibaman
This would only grant better LS, not resistance to Gravity Manip
From the page itself:
Please note that surviving or moving in increased gravity will not grant resistance to gravity manipulation, unless there is extra context demonstrating that it is not just a Lifting Strength feat.
Resistance to Information Analysis: Was able to defy Android 13's numerous analyses and calculations of his power
This isn't Resistance to Info Analysis, this is just him being able to do better than what 13 calculated. A resistance would be if 13 wasn't able to analyze him period.

Everything else is fine, though.

That's not Instinctive Action, that's just him taking a guess at where they might be.
He wasn't just guessing, he was using his Saiyan instincts to do it. He also got it right on the first try.
This would only grant better LS, not resistance to Gravity Manip
He could do this at any point including when he was weaker than a Saibaman. At this stage according to the verse he shouldn't be close to withstanding 10x gravity.
This isn't Resistance to Info Analysis, this is just him being able to do better than what 13 calculated. A resistance would be if 13 wasn't able to analyze him period.

Everything else is fine, though.
It also counts as Resistance if what he analyzed wasn't at all accurate.

He wasn't just guessing, he was using his Saiyan instincts to do it.
Your use of Instinctive Action is inapplicable to the context of the feat. Just because it was through "Saiyan instinct" doesn't mean that it's Instinctive Action, that would probably be Enhanced Senses or something similar. All he does is choose a direction that they might be in, and then he flies over there. That's not Instinctive Action.
He could do this at any point including when he was weaker than a Saibaman. At this stage according to the verse he shouldn't be close to withstanding 10x gravity.
I'll repeat again, it's more or less a LS feat, not Resistance to Gravity Manipulation.
It also counts as Resistance if what he analyzed wasn't at all accurate.
No, because he was still analyzed in the first place. That's not resistance to Information Analysis.

So… Shallot. The last time we updated this guy’s profile was in Part 6. We’re in Part 13 now. In all of that time, not ONE of you has opted for change on his profile. It’s been years, and it’s way past time for an improvement. Ah well, guess we’re doing it all now.
Me and some other dude are working on remaking and making proviles for dbl. the other dude is trying to make a scaling blog. We have been working for like a month.

Your use of Instinctive Action is inapplicable to the context of the feat. Just because it was through "Saiyan instinct" doesn't mean that it's Instinctive Action, that would probably be Enhanced Senses or something similar. All he does is choose a direction that they might be in, and then he flies over there. That's not Instinctive Action.
He didn't sense Saiyans, he was told to guess which direction a Saiyan might be in.
I'll repeat again, it's more or less a LS feat, not Resistance to Gravity Manipulation.
In Dragon Ball, even those with better Lifting Strength could only pull off training in 10x gravity.
No, because he was still analyzed in the first place. That's not resistance to Information Analysis.
It's not?

Me and some other dude are working on remaking and making proviles for dbl. the other dude is trying to make a scaling blog. We have been working for like a month.
Really? ...Could I be a part of that? I've kinda played the whole game lol

He didn't sense Saiyans, he was told to guess which direction a Saiyan might be in.
So it was just. . .a random guess, then?
In Dragon Ball, even those with better Lifting Strength could only pull off training in 10x gravity.
The characters gradually grow more accustomed to intense gravity because they get higher LS; at first, Goku couldn't withstand 100x gravity, but he eventually developed a type of tolerance to it because he was growing stronger and gaining more Lifting Strength.
It's not?
It isn't; if one is to resist Information Analysis, they'd have to outright be unable to be analyzed. The fact that Shallot was still analyzed in the first place disproves this.

Really? ...Could I be a part of that? I've kinda played the whole game lol
Hell i even tryed to make a remake of shallot’s profile. I basicly made it so it can over look better and way easier to read. Though i noticed that you also made a profile. So. Should we try to fuse them? This is the Sandbox btw.

Btw i started to remake what is already there with new information. So. I was trying to find moves and shit.

Hell i even tryed to make a remake of shallot’s profile. I basicly made it so it can over look better and way easier to read. Though i noticed that you also made a profile. So. Should we try to fuse them? This is the Sandbox btw.
Sure, that'd be good. Do you have ones for Giblet, Zahha, and Shallet too?

I would probably put enchanced senses as well, and also mention that they would be higher than that of modern day saiyans. I think it was mentioned somewhere that ancient saiyans had better senses compared to that of modern day ones, to the point where they could sniff out power levels somehow.

• Spatial Manipulation: Can learn Janemba's Lightning Shower Rain

• Air Manipulation: Can learn Flame Shower Breath

• overcame Androids 13, 14, and 15 who had all memorized Shallot's fighting style along with many others simply by fighting with pure instinct, discovered Kale and Caulifla's location simply by picking a random direction he thinks a Saiyan might be in and flying that way

• Adaptation: Handled the cold of the Ice Continent better over time and as of Part 9 was unaffected by it, was having trouble with Nuova Shenron's heat in their first encounter but in their second he didn't even mention it despite Cheelai hardly being able to breathe, adapted to the conditions of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he and Gohan increased in strength much faster than New Cell calculated they should be able to as Saiyans

• Self-Purification (Type 3): Self-Purification (Type 3, sheds all reduced stats upon transforming)
  • Fusionism: Most recently, Shallot and Giblet have learned the Fusion Dance, and successfully pulled it off on their first try

• Resistance to Gravity Manipulation: Can train under 500x Earth's gravity with no negative effects, and was able to do this ever since Part 1 when he was as strong as a Saibaman

• Resistance to Poison Manipulation: Was only held back slightly in power by poison that should have "broken his body" and incapacitated him and when enraged he ignored this poison, casually fought inside of Lavender's poison cloud and all it did was restrict his sense of smell

• Resistance to Dark Ki as a White unit

• Resistance to Information Analysis: Was able to defy Android 13's numerous analyses and calculations of his power
Can scans for these be brought?

yeah, but keep in mind, not everyone has knowledge on the game

Here’s pretty much the entire list, I upgraded Shallot quite recently

I always thought I was missing something especially since I forgot to upgrade his resistances. I agree with this because I forgot to list some additional minor abilities like Supernatural Willpower and Air Manipulation. Except for instinctive reaction and gravity manipulation resistance.

Back