• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 131 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kukui, Ryu, Kep

Implying hax =/= AP. Example: Zen'o. Making him "Unknown" is ridiculous. Physical strength does not trump energy output or abilities.

Zeno: It can do anything. It can grant anything.

Goku: We've ALL broken our limits here.

Everything else is stubbornness.

Hax = AP.

Hax =/= how hard you can punch something.

Find actual feats or statements of punching power of the level of his hax then we'll rate it as such.

Punching Power = Striking Strength. That has nothing to do with AP. It's likely Zen'o couldn't do UI crazy moves and whatnot so he can't be 2-C? I'm sorry, but that's kind of a ridiculous argument. Characters who are 2-C based entirely on hax like Monika are just straight 2-C, but the dragon shows a feat like that and an arbitrary size feat is valued over it.

Ryukama said:
Hax = AP.
Hax =/= how hard you can punch something.Find actual feats or statements of punching power of the level of his hax then we'll rate it as such.
There's a designated Stricking Strength stat for that though. But their tier comes down to how powerful a character is, regardless of how they wield that power.

Punching Power is physical AP.

Nobody is saying Super Shenron isn't 2-C. Just that his physical AP is 3-B and his hax based AP is 2-C.

We also have "___, ___ with hax" characters as well. It's fine.

Not accounting for the energy of the dragon itself, and especially NOT ACCOUNTING FOR THE ABOVE STATEMENT AKA "IT CAN DO ANYTHING" is disingenuous. If you're going to do that, maybe include "Likely 2-C" after it, and then straight 2-C via hax.

@Stryker

No. It's once again not accounting for the likely energy output of the dragon. Remember, it doesn't *always* appear at that size.

@Aeyu Giving upgrades with no actual feats at all due to clearly hyperbolic statements like "he can do anything" is disingenuous.

It's not hyperbole when it can literally grant any wish within the context of Dragon Ball, and when the capabilities of the wish-granting are directly tied to the dragon's constitution. I'm saying "At least 3-B, likely 2-C. 2-C with wish-granting" is more accurate than simply denying the likely energy output the dragon is physically capable of utilizing.

Super Shenron could not grant Zamasu proper immortality. Zeno was able to kill him anyways. His wish granting does have limits.

Again, we're denying something with literally no feats or actually reliable statements supporting it.

>could not grant proper immortality

It was Zamasu's own actions that prevented his immortality from being perfect, not the dragon. Case and point: Merging with a human and then amplifying the power of the corruption within him. He still was immortal even after that, though.

>Implying Zen'o killed him

The only thing that was shown to be destroyed was the multiverse itself, and not necessarily any of the realms outside of it. Besides, using Zen'o as a yardstick doesn't take away from the 2-C aspects of the dragon. Same as if Zamasu had become 2-C.

And the "At least 3-B" thing was based off an illusion created by the actual dragon within, and furthermore, the dragon's size varies. You don't need to evaluate "punching strength" off an arbitrary appearance when something far more credible is used instead. Aka like every single other dragon.

Infinite Zamasu doesn't have the limitation of being merged with a mortal.

Zeno absolutely killed Zamasu. That's how that story was resolved. We literally see Zamasu (outside of Trunks's multiverse) get erased.

Super Shenron showed a limit to his wish granting. He couldn't grant someone the ability to survive Zeno.

That giant sized dragon isn't an illusion. That giant dragon is the true dragon, with a small "nucleus" being used for U6 and 7 to communicate with.

Credible? You mean a literal assumption with absolutely no feats or actually reliable statements at all. Again, Super Shenron has no feats or actually reliable statements of physical strength outside of 3-B.

Infinite Zamasu was created due to the corruption within him, though. And the body wouldn't have been able to be destroyed were it not corrupted by Black.

And I wasn't talking about Zamasu. I was talking about the dragon. For that matter, we don't know if the GP or the angels were affected, either.

Tbh, Zamasu didn't ask for that. He just asked for a perfectly immortal self. With no body, it latched on to the multiverse. With no form or thing to occupy, Zamasu dispersed. This is very simple stuff. Zen'o's power erased several universes ENTIRELY and the dragon brought them back effortlessly.

What I'm saying is that the physical strength of the dragon doesn't need to be evaluated, for one, and for two, assuming that its energy can't be applied to its physical power under any means is highly disingenuous.

Infinite Zamasu was Zamasu casting aside his body and becoming one with the universe. There isn't a reason why this soul would now have the limitation that his body was having.

And Infinite Zamasu was killed in the process of those universes being destroying. Zeno killed Zamasu.

Nonstop calling things disingenous isn't an argument. Give actual evidence that Super Shenron can throw a multiple universe destroying punch and this is done. Universe restoration hax isn't the equivalent of punching power. This is a statistic indexing site that evaluates all characters' striking strength. Super Shenron has a 3-B feat of striking strength. Until he shows any higher feats of it, it shouldn't be rated higher.

I definitely see super shenron above everyone expect zeno. And who knows, maybe super shenron can even wish the omniking away. Tho thas a stretch

I am personally fine with the profiles the way they are. I am in agreement with Ryu.

Although, I think since Whis' ability comes from his staff, it should be scaled to other angels as well. And hakaishin Toppo's abilities should also scale to other hakaishins but that's for another thread I guess.

Except the fact that the corruption had spread to his very soul, which is reflected by Gowasu.

Did you read my above post? I admitted that that was the case.

And it is disingenuous. You're ignoring my main point that it's AT LEAST 3-B. Saying that it can't also be likely 2-C even though it clearly possesses the ability to "do anything" within the context of the verse is disingenuous. It may have shown a feat like that with eating galaxies and whatnot and its size and all that, but what's to logically say it can't do what it's stated to be able to do, which is "anything"?

Last time I checked, there's lots of very high rated characters that have never punched anyone, and whose feats don't revolve around such a relatively incomparable stat anyway. Should Goku not be Low 2-C because he can't lift a universe?

We don't give anyone an upgrade without any feats based on a hyperbolic statement of them "being able to do anything". There's nothing Beerus can't destroy. A saiyan's power has no limits. Jiren cannot be defeated no matter what. Let's start upgrading these people too.

All I want is an actual feat that Super Shenron can throw a multiple universe destroying punch. Nothing "disingenous" about wanting evidence before rating people something.

Goku is rated as Low 2-C. His Lifting Strength just isn't universal. Super Shenron is rated as 2-C. His Striking Strength just isn't multiple universal.

I'm pretty sure there was a guide that stated Infinite Zamasu is Fused Zamasu, and not just Zamasu's soul

Just putting that out there

But AP entirely based on punching is utterly ridiculous. Name one character who can actually PUNCH and have multiple universes be destroyed. That's so ridiculous I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. Especially when it's utterly denying the VERY REASONABLE likelihood of said dragon, were it able to PUNCH, likely being at the same level as the abilities it can utilize.

Calm down please. There's no reason to be upset. And I hope you know I have no hard feelings.

There are different types of AP. There is physical AP (punching power) and there's hax based AP.

Super Shenron's hax based AP is rated as 2-C. His physical AP is rated as 3-B. Until there is any actual evidence of his physical AP being above what has been shown, it's not going to get upgraded.

Well, neither do I. Never do unless someone makes it personal. I just get intense when arguing .-.

And all I'm asking you at this point is to consider a possibly/likely 2-C alongside the At least 3-B. Why is there any reason to assume he's limited by that form.

Okay glad to hear :)

I guess it is possible that someone could wish for Super Shenron to ram through the universes. It's whatever the rest decide though.

@Ryu

Well, that's what I mean. I don't see why its capabilities have to be limited to one type of showing when Zen'o was very adamant that "It can do anything" and "It can grant anything" - two separate statements. If that's the case, a possibly 2-C rating physically would make sense.

Perhaps. Again I'm fine with what everyone else decides on.

About Super Shenron, his ability of bringing back erased universes counts as? It's not basic resurrection since the universes and everyone was erased from existence.

Reality Warping tbh, maybe Life and Death/Soul Manipulation. Should also receive Power Bestowal.

"It can do anything" and other such statements is very obvious hyperoblic NLF.

That said, the 2-C rating is fine but once again, he still needs a note that specifies the rating is useless in combat for reasons already clarified just like for the other dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back