• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 131 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it need a note? And it's not NLF if it's not taken out of context. It's not like I'm calling the dragon omnipotent or even close. That's like denying the dragon's wish can't be used to be do anything in DB, which is incorrect.

Furthermore, and I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned, Zen'o needs Clairvoyance. He was able to foresee the ending of the tournament and knew someone would use their wish to revive the erased universes.

Well, I'm pretty sure that Frieza and #17 being High 3-A/Low 2-C is gonna be saved for a staff discussion.

Before you guys go and do that, however, I have further testament to provide for that upgrade: Jiren steps on Frieza's tail and beats down on him, yet Frieza then proceeds to telekinetically slam rocks into him, interrupting the tirade and hurting him a good bit.

One could argue that it's just stamina, but it's worth mentioning nonetheless.

17 then follows up with a ki explosion that ends with Jiren becoming heavily damaged. Surprisingly, this was missed.

I'm also surprised that my previous post, which addressed the issue of a lower-tier character withstanding a beatdown from a higher-tier character in general, was completely ignored.

@Aeyu

Zeno never foresaw the ending of the tournament. He never knew 100% that someone would wish to revive the erased universes. It was just something he assumed would happen. Otherwise the Grand Priest wouldn't have said "If the winner made a selfish wish, then Zeno sama would have destroyed everything", implying that Zeno sort of used the tournament as a test to decide whether or not the universes should be spared.

It needs a note because, like the other dragons, its 2-C key is completely useless in combat. The dragon isn't a fighter and its not good to have this thing in fights via a key that isn't combat oriented.

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïTeleportation for Whis, Grand Priest & other Angels. Whis teleported Goku & Vegeta from Beerus's castle to inside pre ressuruction F'.

Grand Priest teleported everyone & the SDB into the WOV.

Infinite Speed for SDB since it can return back to U7 & U6 from WOV.

Also the "Grand Priest is evil" theory got demolished HARD this episode lol

Why do people need to specify Supa Shenron's power being used in fights?

Has he ever fought? No

Has he ever been shown using his power outside of being told what to do then immediately leaving? No

Are we an indexing wiki? Yes

So at least 3-B via size alone, at least 2-C via wish granting

Done :^)

I'd say Infinite Speed would work more for the dragon since it occupied every universe visually at once. Definitely no to the SDB though.

And it very specifically says that Zen'o *foresaw* the events that would transpire.

Super shenron's light was shown across all of the erased universes. Does Zen'o get anything considering even the Super Dragon Ball's wish hax can't get rid of him? According to Zamasu in Xenoverse and in Super, them still acknowledging Zen'o as the superior being @Aeyu I think resurrection and teleporation can be added now to the profiles since it's blatent. And Ant agreed with it on the other thread

I am personally fine with upgrading Frieza and Android 17. Several combattants grew stronger from being pushed to their limits. It seems that they did as well.

Anyway, is anybody willing to add Resurrection to Whis and the other angels?

Also, I loved this amazing episode, and really needed it, as something shocking happened yesterday that I cannot talk about, so please don't ruin it by fighting with each other.

Thanks. If you write a list of the exact titles of all the profile pages that need to be adjusted, I can unlock them with an automated script.

Antvasima said:
I am personally fine with upgrading Frieza and Android 17. Several combattants grew stronger from being pushed to their limits. It seems that they did as well.
Anyway, is anybody willing to add Resurrection to Whis and the other angels?

Also, I loved this amazing episode, and really needed it, as something shocking happened yesterday that I cannot talk about, so please don't ruin it by fighting with each other.
Nevermind but an upgrade for #17 seems ridiculous to me. He was struggling to fight Base Toppo & have been running around from GOD Toppo. Furthermore it has been stated multiple times that he's not strong enough to fight Jiren head on. Only when Jiren was battle damaged/off guard he was able to hurt him slightly.

@UMR

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

@Jack

Well, High 3-A seems reasonable to me. But 17 likely grew stronger as well.

@Jack

It was clearly stated that 17 and Freeza broke their limits in the end, and Jiren was stated to have "gotten over his issues," reaching a relative level of power to what he had had before. If anything, this episode alone should be what cements this rating (A "Post ToP" arc key) and only those two characters should scale, period.

Umm, font go overboard. Jiren was nowhere near the level of power he was that allowed him to compete against MUI goku, but 17 and freeza do deserve their high 3-A rating.

Aeyu said:
@Jack
It was clearly stated that 17 and Freeza broke their limits in the end, and Jiren was stated to have "gotten over his issues," reaching a relative level of power to what he had had before. If anything, this episode alone should be what cements this rating (A "Post ToP" arc key) and only those two characters should scale, period.
You honestly believe Jiren was as strong as before while only Base Frieza & SS Goku was enough to knock him out of the arena?

I also agree with Aeyu.

And yeah, definitely no infinite speed for anyone save Super Shenron. But who knows, maybe Goku learns the ability Kaioshins and Buu have to teleport without Ki sensing and combine it with Ultra Instant to make it 100% instantaneous combat speed in the next generation.

You also have to remember Jiren has always been Low 2-C. From the scene where he flexed his ki when he first fought Goku and effortlessly stomped all of his forms, this Jiren even weakened is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Jiren we first see.

@UMR

I would appreciate if you make the profile modifications, so I can lock the pages again.

@Unite My Rice Don't forget to change the name of DBS Goku's silver form to "Mastered Ultra Instinct" on the tabber so that it's corrected on his profile if it has not been done yet.

Actually, the mastered version should just be left as ultra instinct. The imprefect one should have omen on it.

Ovrhide said:
Actually, the mastered version should just be left as ultra instinct. The imprefect one should have omen on it.
Ultra Instinct = Name of the technique

Mastered Ultra Instinct = Correct name of the form

Magi Hussie said:
@Unite My Rice Don't forget to change the name of DBS Goku's silver form to "Mastered Ultra Instinct" on the tabber so that it's corrected on his profile if it has not been done yet.
Technically it's just called ultra instinct o.o

@UMC P much when you think about it.

@Antvasima Ty.

Looks like everything is done except for Android 17 & DBS Frieza tiering upgrades and new keys for ToP.

@Hussie

Incorrect. There's no reason to include "Mastered" in the title. The form is explicitly only called "Ultra Instinct". Also, the name of "UIO" in English has repeatedly been confirmed to be "Ultra Instinct -Sign-" though I've noticed this still hasn't been changed.

As it stands, if the "High 3-A" upgrades are allowed/supported, a note should be placed in that ONLY in the last episode do they qualify for this rating, and rating them as this pre-end of ToP is incorrect, as to prevent confusion.

Like everyone above said. The form is mastered, but its only just called ultra instinct. The black hair form is ultra instinct omen, as in whats to come. (Or sign, but omen and sign are the same thing)

Aeyu said:
@Hussie
Incorrect. There's no reason to include "Mastered" in the title. The form is explicitly only called "Ultra Instinct". Also, the name of "UIO" in English has repeatedly been confirmed to be "Ultra Instinct -Sign-" though I've noticed this still hasn't been changed.
Wait...really?

Dang it Akira....he should really come up with better names.

@Antvasima Change "Mastered Ultra Instinct back to Ultra Instinct" I guess but change "Ultra Instinct "omen" to Ultra Instinct -Sign-"

Not sure if this is relevant, but for people that's arguing that Freeza and Android 17 shouldnt be High 3-A; this is a show where asspulls are plenty. Android 17 poaching for all this time moved him from Star Level to SSB Goku level, Even back in Dragon Ball Z. Not many people notices this but Super Saiyan 3 is literally pulled out of nowhere. "That is an outlier and all past events points to no upgrade" is not a reason to reject dragon ball upgrades, the franchise known for their "I WILL POWER UP VIA YELLING!" and asspulls and spontaneous power upgrades.

"As it stands, if the "High 3-A" upgrades are allowed/supported, a note should be placed in that ONLY in the last episode do they qualify for this rating, and rating them as this pre-end of ToP is incorrect, as to prevent confusion."

@Aeyu Yea, that seems acceptable.

@Magi

I will change the tabber to "Ultra Instinct -Sign-".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back