• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 131 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magi

Yeah, I know. The names tbqh are a little confusing. >~>

But yeah, the -Sign- part should probably be added to the "UIO" page and all mentions of it, as while the latter may be a better name, the former is the overwhelmingly official English name (until the dub ruins it)

Ryukama said:
@Aeyu Giving upgrades with no actual feats at all due to clearly hyperbolic statements like "he can do anything" is disingenuous.
I have sometimes trouble knowing what will be accepted by this website. Do we need actually feat if something is heavily implied? In other words will a statement be accepted as a feat if the feat never happend?

I dont know if High 3-A frieza and 17 was droped already (so many replies) but in the last episode goku said that everyone had broken their limits during the tournament, so them getting that power up is fine, I guess.

@Ant

Shouldn't whis and the other angels also get remote teleportation

Whis teleported Goku and Vegeta from outside Beerus' castle to inside (With his staff). And Grand Priest teleported the fighters to the WoV

Edit: It also seems like Grand Priest has the abilities his children do without the need of a staff. In Xenoverse, Whis stated he learned everything he knows because of his father.

I suppose that teleportation seems to make sense.

I don't think it was dropped. There seems to be relative support of it other than Kep and Matt.

@Ant

You may want to change the mentions of the abbreviation "UIO" to "UIS" as well.

Since the abilities are done by their staff. I think putting all of Whis' staff abilities on the other angels profiles doesn't seem far fetched. Their staffs have been shown to do basically the same things quite a few time, and Grand Priest has shown to do those abilities without a staff. If not, they should at least get a likely. These are the abilities scaling from Whis the other angels would get that they don't have on their profiels currently.

Transmutation, limited time manipulation and time travel.

I think it should go to Grand Priest as well. He has shown majority of the Angels' techniques without the need of the staff. And in Xenoverse Whis stated he knows his abilities because of his father. so if accepted

Transmutation, teleknisis, Limited time manipulation, healing (Self and others), Time Travel, BFR would be added to Grand Priest

Kepekley23 wrote:
Freeza got absolutely destroyed by 'GoD' Toppo and consistently fights 3-As on the tournament.

to be fair a shit ton of characters grew in power over the course of the tournament without the need for training lol

I already unlocked the angel profiles above.

Feel free to add the new abilities, along with Resurrection (If Unite My Rice did not add it already).

@Ant

Ok. Now i'm done. One minor thing i'd like to discuss however, should the teleporation affect Grand Priest's range?

Edit: Cause he transported them from their home universe to the world of void. That's something not even the Kaioshin were able to do. Would that affect GP in any way? The ToP also made it clear that he is the fastest known character in the DB Multiverse, so that can be a further justication added to his speed

I think that upgrading the Grand Priest's range to Multi-Universal seems reasonable.

How did the ToP establish that he is the swiftest Dragon Ball character?

Also, has anybody else noticed that Zen'o is acting as a substitute for the younger part of the audience? This held true when the GP said that Zen'o expected that the winner would wish for all universes to live.

Yeah that was a great part. Really made me upset about the ending of the series :(

On a separate note the Grand priest is pretty hax now that I think about,since he can do his hax on Other far stronger than baseline Low 2-Cs

The angels were the only characters able to keep up with Dyspo without trouble, not even Zeno and highly capable fighters could. GP was smiling and clearly kept up with him, and every fight in the ToP with no difficulty.

GP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his children.

I don't have a problem with Multi-Universal range for GP.

And I don't know if it did.

Also @Ant

It sort of seems that way. The way Zen'o asks, "Will we meet again?" kind of gives it away. Not to mention the audience technically can shanghai the DB verse in that the ratings will tank.

Okay. I suppose that you could mention it in the GP's speed statistic.

I'll say "possiby the fastest known Dragon Ball character, as himself and his children could keep up with Super light speed mode dyspo without any issue, while everyone else, including Zeno, had trouble. Furthermore, Whis implied the Grand Priest could blitz him"

I will add this to the page:

"(Likely the swiftest known Dragon Ball character, as he and his children could easily keep up with super lightspeed mode Dyspo, whereas everyone else, including Zen'ō, had trouble. Furthermore, Whis implied that the Grand Priest could blitz him)"

"Super Lightspeed Mode" should be capitalized, and frankly he said nothing about "blitzing," he mentioned that not even he could keep up with the Grand Priest in a fight.

Meh.

Anyway. All this additions to GP, such as his speed, intelligence, abilities, overall personality, the manga saying he's the strongest, the blibical symbolism of him being the father of angels, and the DB cards saying Zeno is the "Plain God" while Grand Priest is the "God of Gods", really makes makes me think that GP may end up being stronger (If there is a new series)

Whis said that GP is in the top 5 strongest, whereas Zen'o is far beyond everybody else.

We still haven't seen Zarama though.

Anyway, can I lock the profiles now?

I'm speaking from the manga side of things. In the manga he's the strongest being in the entire world "As far as I know, the strongest being in the entire world is the Grand Priest". The manga header also said "Unparalled in power across all the universes"

Yeah. He created a dragon that can grant pretty signficant wishes

Yes you can

Can someone add Instinctive Reaction to GPs page? All the angels have it and he would likely too.

I'm on an extremely slow mobile device,so It's very much impractical for me to perform the edit myself.

Okay. I have locked the profiles again.

Since most of the suggested changes have been applied, and this is a long thread, perhaps it would be best if we close it, and Aeyu starts a highlighted staff discussion for upgrading Frieza and Android 17 after they broke through their limits.

Isn't the difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C literally immeasurable; Jiren falling from Low 2-C to High 3-A from just weakening would be the equivalent of us Humans falling to the 2nd dimension just from being weakened and I don't think that happens when we're weakened. The high 3-A is the wiki trying to find a middle ground excuse for the ridiculousness in the series; they should either be Low 2-C or 3-A but not High 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back