• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron: The Dragon Who 'Possibly' got buffed from an omniscient being.

According to your arguments, because Zeno doesn't resist Reality Warping, it would never scale to AP. Since Sheron could be 11-C and still turn Zeno into a carrot if he wanted to.

So power is just his highest displayed feat, which is Tier 2.
Well, we are talking about a cosmic being that even Zeno says he can do everything, including erasing Zeno who resisted his EE 5D

So power is just his highest displayed feat, which is Tier 2.
but the profile lists him at 54u when his best feat is actually 21u
that's why i proposed at least 2C (his feat) possibly low 1C
it doesnt make sense to assume he can affect all universes but not the space containing them

doesnt make sense to assume he can affect all universes but not the space containing them
Affecting the universes is effecting the space. The Low 1-C rating comes from an uncountable infinite snapshot of points due to two temporal dimensions.

Affecting the universes is effecting the space. The Low 1-C rating comes from an uncountable infinite snapshot of points due to two temporal dimensions.
shenron restored them from complete historical erasure though? zeno didnt just destroy them, he erased them alongside their history
im not saying this is tier 1 proof, im just saying the current tier isn't very accurate

btw, do u disagree entirely, or do you accept a possibly?

shenron restored them from complete historical erasure though?
Which is a 2-C feat. Since it's a finite number of snapshots.

Well, we are talking about a cosmic being that even Zeno says he can do everything, including erasing Zeno who resisted his EE 5D
If the wish is to defeat Zeno and he has, per yourself, no resistance to Shenron's reality warping then there's no AP involved. It's only hax, which would scale to power output.

disagree entirely, or do you accept a possibly?
I don't think Shenron scales unless you can prove Zeno would resist all of Shenron's power and it's just strength vs strength.

I don't think Shenron scales unless you can prove Zeno would resist all of Shenron's power and it's just strength vs strength.
I mean, from what I've seen, tier 1 is just for wishes.

And power itself has something to do with this for the shenron.

Shenrons, even with their hax and reality distortion, can't do anything against someone who is simply stronger.

Even though the Shenron we know can do everything he can, he couldn't do anything against Nappa or Vegeta because they are simply stronger (They didn't gain resistance to Shenron's powers, as this is a limitation of the Dragon Balls in general)

Which is a 2-C feat. Since it's a finite number of snapshots.
i dont really understand, can you alaborate? currently the profile assumes shenron can affect all 18 macrocosms, but not the timeline
this is unfounded and the feat listed is just 7 macrocosms

i dont really understand, can you alaborate? currently the profile assumes shenron can affect all 18 macrocosms, but not the timeline
Dragon Ball is only Low 1-C because it's accepted that the Timestream is a hyper-timeline and contains an uncountable infinite number of 4D snapshots.

Restoring the Macrocosms is just a Tier 2 feat, as unless you effect that hyper-timeline nothing goes into Tier 1.

Dragon Ball is only Low 1-C because it's accepted that the Timestream is a hyper-timeline and contains an uncountable infinite number of 4D snapshots.

Restoring the Macrocosms is just a Tier 2 feat, as unless you effect that hyper-timeline nothing goes into Tier 1.
SS was stated from Zuno the omniscient fella and The Grand priest and Zeno on top of them that he can grant any wish without any limitations so a possibily could work because he should be able to affect the hypertimeline if not completely erase it if someone wishes so.

yes, and my point is that we scale shenron to all macrocosms without the timeline, something baseless
he should scale to 7 macrocosms not 18

can u tag other staff to conclude the t1 proposal?

Back