• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 74: Broly Hype is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely disappointed at the lack of creative animation. And storyboarding. And Broly seemed to have his power capped out when he turned super Saiyan. Also, didn't the iconic walking through kamehameha, that they did Kale. How is the tournament of power so much better than this movie! Which quickly fell apart, after removed the uniqueness of a debris free Battlefield. That dragon ball never had expect for Android 13.

Zamasu Chan said:
So can someone answer my question pls...
No, since as far as i know, the two tier are considered on a different level of infinity or some bulshit so 1/2 2C =/= low 2C

Marvel has Low 2-C's that scale to transfinite levels of infinity above basleine Low 2-C.... According to what I've asked several mods that wouldn't equal anywhere remotely near 2-C.

^ Not what I'm asking though. Let's say two characters Fire a blast at each other and it destroys the universe there in and the one next to it. Is that low 2-C or 2-C because the feat is shared?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Marvel has Low 2-C's that scale to transfinite levels of infinity above basleine Low 2-C.... According to what I've asked several mods that wouldn't equal anywhere remotely near 2-C.
Marvel has also said low 2-C's getting enslaved by ants and beaten by snakes, they ain't really a good base for a decision TBH.

The Broly shock collar doesn't actualy give strong electric shock apparently, Broly's reaction is purely pavlovian.

Dragomer said:
The Broly shock collar doesn't actualy give strong electric shock apparently, Broly's reaction is purely pavlovian.
Where is that stated? This was my headcanon so I'd love to see it get confirmed lol

Ryukama said:
Dragomer said:
Where is that stated? This was my headcanon so I'd love to see it get confirmed lol
People who saw the movie were talking about scene on reddit and Paragus apparently mention that the collar's shock isn't a strong one at all, i'm still waiting to have the movie release in my country though but everyone there seemed to agree on that scene.

I don't remember that scene at all. Either my memory sucks or the English dub doesn't mention this.

Zamasu Chan said:
^ Not what I'm asking though. Let's say two characters Fire a blast at each other and it destroys the universe there in and the one next to it. Is that low 2-C or 2-C because the feat is shared?
If it's the destruction of the space time continuum of 2 universes then definitely 2-C. If its just the matter within within those universes then 3-A probably

PaChi2 said:
Ryukama said:
I don't remember that scene at all. Either my memory sucks or the English dub doesn't mention this.
The english dub doesnt mention it.
Does the original Japanese?

JackJoyce said:
Did you not watched with the subtitles?
I already had a hard time finding a theater near me that was playing the English dub lol

The SSJ Broly transformation was good on its own but it would have been 10x better if they had added a 1-minute worth of flashback scenes like these. It would've also served as an exposition of their father-son dynamic and how they lived 41 years of their lives together.

E80b9a77bb3e445fc391bde1252703d2

AKM sama said:
The SSJ Broly transformation was good on its own but it would have been 10x better if they had added a 1-minute worth of flashback scenes like these. It would've also served as an exposition of their father-son dynamic and how they lived 41 years of their lives together.
It sadly looks too happy. From the way Paragus acts like, it seems he was all take no give

Xantospoc said:
AKM sama said:
It sadly looks too happy. From the way Paragus acts like, it seems he was all take no give
TBF, From Paragus's point of view, he was giving everything to Broly, he even threw away his life for Broly, he was fine on planete Vegeta and he decided to throw that away and end up on a deathworld with his son.

Xantospoc said:
It sadly looks too happy.
IKR, even when they are dragging a dead animal and its eggs, that picture looks too cute. Just look at cute little Broly ovo

CryoTheMayo said:
Warren Valion said:
CryoTheMayo said:
So...I just found this on Twitter. It's a scan of the new SDBH chapter.
https://twitter.com/boltusunsyou/status/1090859779470241792
What's it say?
Apparently there is a version of Goku that is a student of the Grand Priest. Or at least that is what's implied by people posting it on twitter.
Xeno Goku is going to lose his place as the strongest Goku so hard, first CC Goku and now GP Goku, SDBH is really going full escalation now.

As many Lyns there are in FE Heroes ovo.

Off topic and unpopular opinion. I miss GT. Goten being a tail chasing teenager is infinitely better than his canon self.

Peter1129 said:
So how many Gokus are in Heroes again?
At least 3, Xeno Goku, CC Goku and GP Goku, i think there is also the 'Main Timeline Goku' who isn't really counted as his own characters, you know ? the one we always have to save from the timeline change in DBX 1 and 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back