• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 61: It's almost time and 30 secs in an episode is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hella nice drawing. I'm currently debating wether that actually can be the strongest trio. I thought Kefla might be weaker than toppo, but with current information (MUI either = or > beerus) it can potentially still mean that Kefla is superior to toppo.

I still have a feeling that Freeza is gonna get the Frost treatment because he'll annoy Zeno. And since we don't know Jiren's wish, maybe we'll get to know when he finally makes it.

Ovrhide said:
Hella nice drawing. I'm currently debating wether that actually can be the strongest trio. I thought Kefla might be weaker than toppo, but with current information (MUI either = or > beerus) it can potentially still mean that Kefla is superior to toppo.
MUI>>>>>3rd UI>>SSB Evolution Vegeta>Shin Toppo>=SSB Kaioken that forced Jiren to Use more power>2nd UI>Kefla

MUI>>>>>3rd UI>>SSB Evolution Vegeta>Shin Toppo>=SSB Kaioken that forced Jiren to Use more power>2nd UI>Kefla

Yeah... I don't agree. The power scaling in this show isn't set in stone like you put it as just now. I definitely see ssj2 Kefla at least on the level of Hakaishin toppo and ssb evolution vegeta.

So the full interview is translated in kanzenshuu. From what I read. Jiren has an important role in 131, and toriyama made him out to be gokus greatest rival. The tournament is going to end in a way where the producers think toriyama might want to expand on the story.

The Turtle Hermit normally just goofs around, but he's actually a very serious person. Working on the Tournament of Power has given me an idea: perhaps Goku breaks through his limits because he's taken to heart the Turtle Hermit's lesson, back when he beat Goku at the Tenka'ichi Budōkai and told him that "there's always room to improve." Ultimately Goku doesn't fight to kill his opponents, but instead to test his own limits and not lose. I think he's someone who wants to see new worlds, meet strong new people, and be stimulated so that a new and unknown version of himself will emerge. I think that since the Turtle Hermit's teachings paved the way for "Ultra Instinct", this is a theme that runs from Goku's childhood in Dragon Ball all the way to Dragon Ball Super.

The male Caulifla of DB, Jiren.

Jiren has been giving Goku the Vegeta treatment since they met.

Jiren using 0.00000001% power made Belmod say he hasn't seen that power in a while

When Jiren goes shirtless he's going to pimpslap all the angels from the stage with a glare and ultra instinct won't save them

Jiren is wank defined :^)

It's just headcanon for now but I think the most logical explanation for Jiren's stupid strength is that his species has greater potential for growth than saiyans and he's been training with a GoD and Angel far longer than Goku has.

They've already gone so far with making Jiren this stupidly OP. I think they should just go all the way for the lulz

Right after ringing Goku out Jiren reveals he also has mastery of Ultra Instinct and was fighting with his equivalent of a base form. IMO it'd just be hilarious to see the fanbase's reaction and it can't be much more stupid than it is already lmao

Also while I was just memeing, in all seriousness I can understand people not wanting to see a new Goku form lose another time. However if people are going to act like the idea of Goku having a super hyped form important to the lore still lose to the villain is inherently such a god awful idea, yet had no problem when Battle of Gods did it, I think they're being silly.

Nah, it was fine back then but now it has become the new cliche of DB.

Again, I understand not liking it because they're doing it again. However many people are just opposed to the idea of a new hyped up form still losing entirely, which is why I'm saying why weren't the flustered at Battle of Gods then.

@Royalty Jiren accidentally kills Frieza and gets disqualified, giving U7 the win ovo

Ryukama said:
@Royalty Jiren accidentally kills Frieza and gets disqualified, giving U7 the win ovo
I would love it if when Jiren finds out Frieza is still alive, he lowers his battle power like when Frieza supressed himself from his buff form against Kid Gohan in Namek Saga.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get killed during Baba's temporary resurrection.

Frieza will perform his Death Beam or whatever and Jiren will deflect it. And at that moment he becomes absorbed by his own power and as all of Universe 7 felt sorrow, Frieza came back from the skies with a different aura and silver eyes.

The ending I wanted was for Krillin to have made it to the end instead of Frieza, he pisses himself knowing he has to now fight Jiren, then as Jiren charges towards Krilling he slips and falls off the stage OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back