• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Games - Discussion Rule about Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we drop calling Ultima's name here and just focus on the rule ffs? It's not like he'll be commenting soon anyways. He is important, but he is as much as every other staff member.
Weird to make a new rule about the COT while we were having a discussion about it being Low 1-C lmao
It was already closed.

Everyone just give your arguments about with or against this rule (in a single post) and let the staff decide. It's a staff discussion so it's better if things stay organized and not messed.

Can we drop calling Ultima's name here and just focus on the rule ffs? It's not like he'll be commenting soon anyways. He is important, but he is as much as every other staff member.

It was already closed.
No one here cares for accuarcy, it seems. All of us are biased.

Some in DB's favor, others against for their own reasons

f3e5b84bca54dd7e628216c8927f4347.png

I know the OP doesn't like DB for their own reasons, or at least is biased in regards them having a certain rating.
Being biased is normal, I'm also biased in favor of certain things. It's human nature.

I know Strym never claimed to be a DB fan

But I don't think creating a rule against this is worth it.

In the future there might appear new arguments for a Low 1-C upgrade, doing this is not fair tbh.

Guys, I propose the rule against ONLY THESE TWO ARGUMENTS, as they're proposed from years with no variation.

Heroes is an ongoing series, so new stuff can come, but as for now, the arguments are the exact same.

I'm not blocking Tier 1 CRTs to begin with, only for these two.

Guys, I propose the rule against ONLY THESE TWO ARGUMENTS, as they're proposed from years with no variation.

Heroes is an ongoing series, so new stuff can come, but as for now, the arguments are the exact same.

Again, you just don't like DB that much. Just admit it.

Your not a fan, and there is nothing nothing bad on that.

Isn't it kinda dumb...creating a rule to stop debating...in a place that its main core, foundation and attraction is debating?
I mean, new arguments can arise, previous one can be revised, creating a ban rule seems....how to say this lightly? Stupid af, dumb, useless, idiotic, goes against what this wiki stands for.

Ok guys for one….stfu about this Ultima debate. Save it for the actual upgrade thread.

Now as for this thread in particular.

The last thread that was made was not rejected like was claimed. Instead it was temporarily closed and is awaiting more input. So trying to put a discussion rule on an ongoing topic is a very premature thing to do because said discussion hasn’t even ended yet.

Disagree with this thread.

You can't just say "These arguments can be used". Because 1- These arguments can be revised. 2- The 'debunks' can be debunk.
And it just discourages people from engaging with the verse.

The first one was already dismissed of how the fact there is a rule about the real world and nobody used that argument. The COT had some arguments similar to what we upgraded characters like Archie sonic, they had statement of Extra dimension worlds we accept it to 5D because of the fact they used beyond space time. this is quite bias at the highest order.- By yeat

Well, the very staff to comment on this thread who is knowledgeable on DB is neutral on whole low 1C thing, so it can't proceed with that... As being neutral itself stands for it having chance.

Again, you just don't like DB that much. Just admit it.

Your not a fan, and there is nothing nothing bad on that.
Gotta admit it, he really doesn't like DB, on Zeno'oh's CRT he sulked just because Zamasu got a new upgrade, then when he made his CRT to downgrade the verse, scorned others, cursing like an idiot and calling my thread shit, really I agree with that, anyone DB fan who is against him, he treats it like this, it seems like he has a past tragic about DB

Gotta admit it, he really doesn't like DB, on Zeno'oh's CRT he sulked just because Zamasu got a new upgrade, then when he made his CRT to downgrade the verse, scorned others, cursing like an idiot and calling my thread shit, really I agree with that, anyone DB fan who is against him, he treats it like this, it seems like he has a past tragic about DB
Sounds like a zastando moment

I personally think that a new discussion rule seems reasonable if this reasoning keeps being rejected in multiple threads.

@Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @DemonGodMitchAubin @SamanPatou @Maverick_Zero_X @LordGriffin1000 @Starter_Pack @Sir_Ovens

What do you think?
Bro the last thread wasn’t rejected plus some staff indirectly agreed like Glass since they said if the crystals are shown to be universes (they were timelines so it’s even better) that it’s grounds for Low 1-C CoT the thread was closed due to Luffy requesting it to be closed since Ultima said he’d evaluate it CoT was not rejected and is still ongoing we are waiting for Ultima

I personally think that a new discussion rule seems reasonable if this reasoning keeps being rejected in multiple threads.

@Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @DemonGodMitchAubin @SamanPatou @Maverick_Zero_X @LordGriffin1000 @Starter_Pack @Sir_Ovens

What do you think?
Ant, I think it would be better if you close this thread.

Ultima PM'd me now and he's asking what's happening with these thread.

Besides, he's interesting in replying here:

Could you open it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back