• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It has nothing to do with their power, more with how they act and their track record.

The amount of times they underestimate their opponent and it blows up in their face is staggering, you would think they get the hint but, they keep underestimating everyone they duel and nearly lose everytime.
Worse than that is true lol

Also damn forgot me some Black.
Black’s unique circumstances made his potential vastly superior to basically everyone not Broly and Gohan, and I’d personally argue that Black’s is greater than Broly considering he jumped a similar gap in vastly less time whilst maintaining his wits, but I don’t think very many would agree with me.

So, someone needs to do a crt to fix Majin Buu and Goku Z's tier, because they are not in the right tier.

The other world was accepted much larger than a normal Universe and should affect the Kaioshin realm which will be 3-A size

Black’s unique circumstances made his potential vastly superior to basically everyone not Broly and Gohan, and I’d personally argue that Black’s is greater than Broly considering he jumped a similar gap in vastly less time whilst maintaining his wits, but I don’t think very many would agree with me.
Cause Broly.

Also Black had way more hax. Like...how much hax did he even have compared to anyone not GoD, angel and zeno?

So, someone needs to do a crt to fix Majin Buu and Goku Z's tier, because they are not in the right tier.

The other world was accepted much larger than a normal Universe and should affect the Kaioshin realm which will be 3-A size

Wait, isn’t this also the thread that is the foundation for Omega’s speed upgrades for DBS? This should immediately warrant a change to anyone’s rating who has affected the Afterlife significantly

Wait, isn’t this also the thread that is the foundation for Omega’s speed upgrades for DBS? This should immediately warrant a change to anyone’s rating who has affected the Afterlife significantly
Yes, it will also affect the speed of the characters, I don't know why nobody has done anything about it so far.

Probably because some genius decided to make a downgrade thread for fun taking all the focus away from what needed to be done
Dude, cmon, all this will do is get someone in here complaining about supporters crying bias. I wouldn't apply malice to any normal member except Clover, he's a fiend and a menace and he must be taken down for what he did in Orlando in 1999. Let's just respond to the potential downgrade with an upgrade in kind, not talking about this sorta stuff.

Dude, cmon, all this will do is get someone in here complaining about supporters crying bias. I wouldn't apply malice to any normal member except Clover, he's a fiend and a menace and he must be taken down for what he did in Orlando in 1999. Let's just respond to the potential downgrade with an upgrade in kind, not talking about this sorta stuff.
Fully agree to that. Throwing negativity around will only make people think less of DB fans.

Ignoring bias when there is an inherent bias present (whether positive or negative doesn’t really matter) is just as bad. I’d be lying to myself if I said I wasn’t biased for and against some things.

Ignoring bias when there is an inherent bias present (whether positive or negative doesn’t really matter) is just as bad. I’d be lying to myself if I said I wasn’t biased for and against some things.
I'm not saying ignore it, but talk about it in DMs. I know it's there, I've read the same threads you do, I know where most people's biases are, I have pattern recognition, I just don't say anything because it's not helpful.

all people that would scale to the kaioshin realm are already 2-C, so nothing is to change here

all people that would scale to the kaioshin realm are already 2-C, so nothing is to change here

tzALz.jpg

💀💀
Zeno fear to touch saitama verse guyz

Yubel is very powerful, I heard it's at least 1-C/low 1-C, from merging 12 or 11 higher dimensions, it still exists in a world that is described as being at least 5D
I'm not sure about it being 5D but yes, via Super Poly they were able to merge 12 different dimensions (each shown to have their own stars, presumably universe) and explode, destroying all of them. And it was implied Judai and Yubel could survive it. Judai also permanently fused with Yubel and inherited all of their powers combined with his own.

Physically I can't comment but Judai/Yubel's hax could pretty easily destroy DB Macrocosms.

It ends after Gohan drops the senzu bean. Toyotaro seems to be diverging a bit because Goten and Trunks turn into X1 and X2 and seem to be charging in after Cell Max before Gohan and Piccolo do. We won't know for sure until next month but they're clearly confident in fighting Max. We could get hard 2-C scaling for them next month. And given pacing we won't see the arc end until October at the earliest.

Still, this chapter has given us implication that Piccolo has full God Ki now so that's neat. I guess. Cell Max also looks better than the movie version.
I'm going to go cope with Armored Core and Starfield until this arc is over.

Is it just me or did literally no one do any decent VS threads when DB got to 2-C? I still don’t see any, besides one notable Goku vs Superman thread. What was all that hardwork for?

Is it just me or did literally no one do any decent VS threads when DB got to 2-C? I still don’t see any, besides one notable Goku vs Superman thread. What was all that hardwork for?
I would assume it's because most 2-Cs tend to have more hax or better 2-C feats so most matches are just considered stomps...which I disagree with but I digress.

I would assume it's because most 2-Cs tend to have more hax or better 2-C feats so most matches are just considered stomps...which I disagree with but I digress.
I don’t see a lot of guys above 6U 2-C. Hax is probably true, and the only reason why GT Pan hasn’t stomped Hades or Seiya yet 😭😭.

I see one GT Goku vs Sailor Moon matchup that didn’t get anywhere

I don’t see a lot of guys above 6U 2-C. Hax is probably true, and the only reason why GT Pan hasn’t stomped Hades or Seiya yet 😭😭.

I see one GT Goku vs Sailor Moon matchup that didn’t get anywhere
I might be misremembering but wasn't it downgraded from 6U to 3U or something like two months back?

Back