• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I know the Web Anime was a few pages ago, but I think it would be funny as **** if it was GT Season 2/GT if it was Toriyama and completely shuts down the entire “Composite/Uncomposite” thread.

Remember, Dragon Ball Super is being downgraded to the old old tier

👀

Actually, I wouldn’t mind Jaco if he actively was traveling the Universe on the job and uncovering lore. Like those Episodes dissecting Ben 10 Planets that used to come up on CN.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking it is going to be like
If it IS GT2, I really am totally lost on how it’s gonna work. Like, Goku’s gone full Sun Wukong and ascended to a higher realm.

Unless Toriyama bites the bullet and actually makes someone else the MC, I don’t see how it works. (Though I guess he could just BS Goku returning some time in between Hero’s Legacy and GT’s Finale.)

I also wonder what enemies they’d even face. I mean, he could totally create new ones, but I don’t think suspension of disbelief would allow most viewers to forget that GT Goku has explored the Uni and so should’ve totally met them. As well as faced like tons more opponents than Canon thanks to the films. Unless Super antags also exist there and they fight them in different ways, like Moro or something.

If it IS GT2, I really am totally lost on how it’s gonna work. Like, Goku’s gone full Sun Wukong and ascended to a higher realm.

Unless Toriyama bites the bullet and actually makes someone else the MC, I don’t see how it works. (Though I guess he could just BS Goku returning some time in between Hero’s Legacy and GT’s Finale.)

I also wonder what enemies they’d even face. I mean, he could totally create new ones, but I don’t think suspension of disbelief would allow most viewers to forget that GT Goku has explored the Uni and so should’ve totally met them. As well as faced like tons more opponents than Canon thanks to the films. Unless Super antags also exist there and they fight them in different ways, like Moro or something.
Lol at the idea of GT EoS Goku pulling a Capricorn Shura (from Saint Seiya G Requiem)

The crt is confusing me so are we arguing that the anime exists in the same timeline as the manga and dbs or are we arguing it’s a completely different timeline? Because I was under the impression it was the latter because of this scan

The crt is confusing me so are we arguing that the anime exists in the same timeline as the manga and dbs or are we arguing it’s a completely different timeline? Because I was under the impression it was the latter because of this scan
The argument is that GT is non canon altogether. It isn't a different timeline, because it straight up doesn't exist as canon to the manga.

However, it has now come to light that it doesn't matter if GT is canon or not, but whether the cosmology elements that GT follows should still apply to DBS, as these weren't introduced in GT, but in Z-anime, with input from Toriyama (to the point that proper elements were straight included in the manga at the time of Z).

So the current rumour going around about the DB Web Anime is:
It's Toriyama's own take on GT that the average DB fan won't enjoy the plot of? I'm not even sure what that means, maybe Goten and Trunks exploring U7 after SH or something along those lines, like early GT?

So the current rumour going around about the DB Web Anime is:
It's Toriyama's own take on GT that the average DB fan won't enjoy the plot of? I'm not even sure what that means, maybe Goten and Trunks exploring U7 after SH or something along those lines, like early GT?
I just want canon Super Saiyan 4 I don’t care

Apparently the Poison Goku drank as a child triggered his inner Oozaru, hence the increase in power. I dunno if it can be used for anything, I just find it incredibly interesting that the “Potential Unlocking Poison” actually didn’t release his Potential and instead gave him access(?) to some of the Oozaru in base? Like if Toriyama was foreshadowing Ikari (he definitely wasn’t, let’s be real).

Back