• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don’t see a lot of guys above 6U 2-C. Hax is probably true, and the only reason why GT Pan hasn’t stomped Hades or Seiya yet 😭😭.

I see one GT Goku vs Sailor Moon matchup that didn’t get anywhere
In 2-C even if you have 1 universe space time of advantage you can one shot and stomp the oponent

I was looking to do a sub-planetary tier VS thread with a DB character but I realized we don’t really have any characters below Tier 5 lmao (except for Tier 8 Kid Goku but no one cares about that)

GoD level characters scale to 6 Space-Times via Beerus V Champa, who in their battle were going to annihilate 2 Macrocosms. Thus they should scale to 6. You are saying they scale to 3 Space Times, but also each Macrocosm is 3 ST’s too. I’m asking why.
No, i am saying that each macrocosm in 3 universal space times

So, I just realized that Toeiverse Frieza and Cell have several explicit and unequivocal statements about being able to destroy the universe or possessing universe destroying power, shouldn’t that be used to possibly bump them from their current tiers, or was it already discussed and rejected before? For Frieza, even if it means he does it over time, it should still grant him a higher tier than his current one considering he possesses a Multi-Solar System Level ”outlier“ feat in the anime.

So, I just realized that Toeiverse Frieza and Cell have several explicit and unequivocal statements about being able to destroy the universe or possessing universe destroying power, shouldn’t that be used to possibly bump them from their current tiers, or was it already discussed and rejected before? For Frieza, even if it means he does it over time, it should still grant him a higher tier than his current one considering he possesses a Multi-Solar System Level ”outlier“ feat in the anime.
all discussed and rejected before, none of those are deemed as literal

Can you link those threads? I don’t see what’s non-literal about being stated to be able to nuke the universe.
From too long ago for me to find quickly, but summarizing it, all of their statements in context are not talking about literal deatruction, specially freeza

Enough of this. Let’s solve a puzzle:
PrMhY.jpg

NO calculators allowed. If you’re from the calc group or do calcs often, you should definitely try it

Once we’re done with securing the 2-C Composite cosmology, we should start preparing a complete and watertight argument for Low 1-C Hyper timelines. As far as I could see, the counter-arguments against it were simply wrong, not just bad or stupid, but blatantly and factually wrong going against even the standards set by the site sideways flowing time anyone?

Once we’re done with securing the 2-C Composite cosmology, we should start preparing a complete and watertight argument for Low 1-C Hyper timelines. As far as I could see, the counter-arguments against it were simply wrong, not just bad or stupid, but blatantly and factually wrong going against even the standards set by the site sideways flowing time anyone?
Isn't the current composite cosmology accepted as 2-B but no-one scales to it? (Except Arale's lot). Also it's funny to me that VSBW went on a composite purge not too long ago yet still plenty of verses are very much composite in nature.

Isn't the current composite accepted as 2-B but no-one scales to it? (Except Arale's lot). Also it's funny to me that VSBW went on a composite purge not too long ago yet still plenty of verses are very much composite in nature.
Yes, but the argument is that due to the Hyper timeline encompassing all 12-18 universes, as well as the ”insignificant” 5-D Neutral Space (accepted), it should be enough to qualify for a Low 1-C structure, unless you argue that the universes themselves aren’t even Low 2-C anymore which is clearly wrong but this is VBW so…

Yes, but the argument is that due to the Hyper timeline encompassing all 12-18 universes, as well as the ”insignificant” 5-D Neutral Space (accepted), it should be enough to qualify for a Low 1-C structure, unless you argue that the universes themselves aren’t even Low 2-C anymore which is clearly wrong but this is VBW so…
Honestly this just double back to the issue of comparing universes, dimensions, timelines and voids/empty space with each other in relation to cosmology (note this issue affects every Low 2-C or higher verse), it doesn't help standards being loose and subject to change while also having verse specific rules/standards to deal with. It's all just one big super dragonball sized headache.

Back