• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

not really only AP, but rather Ki blast is energy blast, and energy blast by default affect matter to an extent. because even if you infinitely more powerful than your opponents, slice your opponents in half not gonna reduce them to atom

not really only AP, but rather Ki blast is energy blast, and energy blast by default affect matter to an extent. because even if you infinitely more powerful than your opponents, slice your opponents in half not gonna reduce them to atom
I mean, isn't that true for real life as well?

Depends if they are talking about the universe as in the living universe
I mean it was stated kid buu would destroy the universe from the kaioshin realm if they lost, pretty blatant, and it was shown characters are capable of affecting spacetime, even gokus energy as able to hit the kaioshin realm from the living universe.

I mean it was stated kid buu would destroy the universe from the kaioshin realm if they lost, pretty blatant
That part was not said, it could be as easily as him just destroying the kaiorealm and then going to the universe and blowing it up

, and it was shown characters are capable of affecting spacetime, even gokus energy as able to hit the kaioshin realm from the living universe.
This is not affecting space time tho

That part was not said, it could be as easily as him just destroying the kaiorealm and then going to the universe and blowing it up

This is not affecting space time tho
his ki hit gohan without even trying to sense it, definitely has to cross spacetime or affect it to some unquantifiable degree to do that, and gotenks and buu are able to break spacetime, albiet on a smaller scale, definitely evidence

Elder kai stated he was a threat to it not only the kaioshen realm but the other realm (can't remember since he was going to destroy it but was stop by Goku and vegeta)

his ki hit gohan without even trying to sense it, definitely has to cross spacetime or affect it to some unquantifiable degree
No, it traveled to the kaio realm, which is an unquantifiable speed feat for the ki, not him affecting space time

to do that, and gotenks and buu are able to break spacetime, albiet on a smaller scale, definitely evidence
Yeah, now you would just need to prove they affecting it on a universal scale and boom, tier 2 Z

Elder kai stated he was a threat to it not only the kaioshen realm but the other realm (can't remember since he was going to destroy it but was stop by Goku and vegeta)
Well, he said that he was going to their realm after he was done with the universe, it might as well be proof of dimensional travel, vice shout kid buu pherhaps?

No, it traveled to the kaio realm, which is an unquantifiable speed feat for the ki, not him affecting space time

Yeah, now you would just need to prove they affecting it on a universal scale and boom, tier 2 Z

Well, he said that he was going to their realm after he was done with the universe, it might as well be proof of dimensional travel, vice shout kid buu pherhaps?
I mean it could be kid buu would destroy the living world, than go the other world and destroy them. But yea its prove dimensional travel even Kid buu was able to enter the other realms which are different spacetime

Wait- What was the reason towards it being not infinite Sorry I had been sick lately sinus acting up

But regarding The "The universe is explicitly noted to have an edge and an center, meaning it's obviously not infinite:" I have actually explained this many times. Based of how bulma is seeing the portion of the universe that can be seen from Earth, it doesn't neccesairly means its referring to the entire universe as there are different realms in dragon ball. This would basically assume bulma knows the full cosmology of dragon ball which she doesn't unless there is evidence to suggest this. While an edge can be seen as a boundary or limit, this does not necessarily mean that the object or system in question is finite. For example, the surface of a sphere has an edge in the sense that it has a boundary, but it is still infinite in size. Similarly, the universe have an edge or boundary in some sense, but still be infinite in size. Also why should we take bulma statement as concrete evidence? She is only aware of Mechanics and Time travel, even when ask about the galaxy she was proven wrong and got shut down.

Help here would be appreciated
Bro doomed himself by naming it Low Multiversal and then adding Buu saga next to it skull

I don't feel like commenting for now, but I wanna mention that even if it took Buu 1000 years to destroy something the size of the observable universe it would still be 3-B

But regarding The "The universe is explicitly noted to have an edge and an center, meaning it's obviously not infinite:" I have actually explained this many times. Based of how bulma is seeing the portion of the universe that can be seen from Earth, it doesn't neccesairly means its referring to the entire universe as there are different realms in dragon ball. This would basically assume bulma knows the full cosmology of dragon ball which she doesn't unless there is evidence to suggest this.
she is clearly talking about the living universe in the context, also she does know about the afterlife since the saiyan saga and the kaioshin realm since the buu saga

While an edge can be seen as a boundary or limit, this does not necessarily mean that the object or system in question is finite.
in this context it is kind of blatant that this is what she is talking about, hence why she said that she needs to go to the center to scan all of the area of the universe

For example, the surface of a sphere has an edge in the sense that it has a boundary, but it is still infinite in size.
what sphere are you talking about? You didn't explained why that wouldn't make the sphere just not infinite

Similarly, the universe have an edge or boundary in some sense, but still be infinite in size.
What exactly do you mean?

Also why should we take bulma statement as concrete evidence? She is only aware of Mechanics and Time travel
says who?

even when ask about the galaxy she was proven wrong and got shut down.
When?

https://www.toei.co.jp/release/movie/1200211_979.html
For the first time, original author Akira Toriyama has been deeply involved in the production of "Dragon Ball of the World" from the script stage, and Toei Animation, which has consistently made Toriyama's work into a film, has decided to make it into a movie. . For the first time, an episode that occurred between "Z" and "GT" in the animation series, that is, the 10-year blank period up to episode 518 after the battle with Majin Buu in episode 517 of the original is drawn. All the familiar and attractive characters such as Krillin, Piccolo, and Vegeta will appear, and the story of the official history of Dragon Ball, which is neither a spin-off nor a side story, will be born that will satisfy children, parents, fans of the original work and anime fans.

(episode refers to chapter there isnt 518 episodes)

she is clearly talking about the living universe in the context, also she does know about the afterlife since the saiyan saga and the kaioshin realm since the buu saga
That's what I am saying, If she is referring to the living universe in context It wouldn't mean the Entire Universe would be finite in sense since it only prove the living world is just the observale. It's supported by the fact the living world is just a portion of the U7 not the Entire in sense. Would that prove she knows the structure and how the other world works? Hell even when talk about heaven she didn't even know heaven was the size of the universe until someone told her. Just because bulma have encountered these realms it doesn't necessarily mean that she has complete knowledge or understanding of their structure or scope. Her knowledge are limited to what she has observed or been told by others.

What exactly do you mean?
let's consider a concept known as a bounded but infinite universe. In this scenario, one could imagine a universe that has a finite volume or extent, yet is still considered infinite in size. This notion may seem contradictory at first, but it is possible to conceptualize such a scenario by employing certain mathematical concepts. In mathematics, there are examples of bounded spaces that are infinite in size. For instance, consider a number line that extends from negative infinity to positive infinity. The number line has no boundaries in the sense that it continues indefinitely in both directions, yet it is bounded within a certain range.

says who?
The fact that Bulma has only studied the field of time Traveling and Mechanicsim only as we seen in dragon ball there is no point in using her statement when even she admitted of not knowing other planets like namek.

The Dragon Ball Universe is not 4 galaxies : r/CharacterRant

Last edited:
That's what I am saying, If she is referring to the living universe in context It wouldn't mean the Entire Universe would be finite in sense since it only prove the living world is just the observale.
you know that all the infinite arguments are about the living universe right?

t's supported by the fact the living world is just a portion of the U7 not the Entire in sense.
separated space times, this logic really confuses me

Would that prove she knows the structure and how the other world works?
why would she need to know how they work?

Hell even when talk about heaven she didn't even know heaven was the size of the universe until someone told her.
This matters very little, also another continuity

Just because bulma have encountered these realms it doesn't necessarily mean that she has complete knowledge or understanding of their structure or scope.
again, why does any of these realms matter when all the statements are about the living universe?

let's consider a concept known as a bounded but infinite universe. In this scenario, one could imagine a universe that has a finite volume or extent, yet is still considered infinite in size. This notion may seem contradictory at first, but it is possible to conceptualize such a scenario by employing certain mathematical concepts. In mathematics, there are examples of bounded spaces that are infinite in size. For instance, consider a number line that extends from negative infinity to positive infinity. The number line has no boundaries in the sense that it continues indefinitely in both directions, yet it is bounded within a certain range.
it isn't bounded by anything, there is no edge that ends it, and there is no center also

The fact that Bulma has only studied the field of time Traveling and Mechanicsim only as we seen in dragon ball there is no point in using her statement when even she admitted of not knowing other planets like namek.

The Dragon Ball Universe is not 4 galaxies : r/CharacterRant
Jaco comfirmed that she was right and there is a center, also she made a machine to scan the universe, there is also no proof that she doesn't know anything but mecanism and time travel, also since travel in db is the study of SPACE time, i would say that she knows a thing or 2 about how her space works

you know that all the infinite arguments are about the living universe right?
Yea I know, saying that the Entire Universe being finite because the living universe isn't infinite means the cosmology isn't in a sense infinite?

separated space times, this logic really confuses me
Ok look, the living world(Mortal Realm) is in sense just a portion towards the Enitre Macrosom , if its been finite in sense than it wouldn't mean the Entire Universe is finite it would just prove the living world is just the Observle Universe.

why would she need to know how they work?
Your ignoring what I said before "Just because bulma have encountered these realms it doesn't necessarily mean that she has complete knowledge or understanding of their structure or scope" It's litterrly shown that bulma needs to listen to others about the Macrosom even when the fact she doesn't even have that much Knoweledge.

again, why does any of these realms matter when all the statements are about the living universe?
Than I am misunderstanding the argument, thought it was arguing the Entire Universe is finite. I am just proving the living world is just the Observal Universe.

Yea I know, saying that the Entire Universe being finite because the living universe isn't infinite means the cosmology isn't in a sense infinite?
The argument is that the living universe is finite, not the entire cosmology

Ok look, the living world(Mortal Realm) is in sense just a portion towards the Enitre Macrosom , if its been finite in sense than it wouldn't mean the Entire Universe is finite it would just prove the living world is just the Observle Universe.
dude, separated space times, there is no way to "look" at them to make the living universe the "observable universe" also again, all the statements are about the living universe

Your ignoring what I said before "Just because bulma have encountered these realms it doesn't necessarily mean that she has complete knowledge or understanding of their structure or scope" It's litterrly shown that bulma needs to listen to others about the Macrosom
about the living universe

even when the fact she doesn't even have that much Knoweledge.
Do you have any proof that she doesn't when a knowledgeable person comfirms one of the things she said?

Than I am misunderstanding the argument, thought it was arguing the Entire Universe is finite. I am just proving the living world is just the Observal Universe.
Do you know what the "observable" universe is? Earth is on the edge of the living universe, it can't be on the edge if it is the "observable" universe

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-infinity-stones-addition.154306/
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying the MCU Infinity Stones don't deserve Concept Hax. But if those reasons are enough to get it with damn near no staff opposition then can someone please explain to me what SDBH is missing from the list of things mentioned in that thread?
Because no one want DB get CM hax, that simple, other verses could get CM hax for extremely vague explanation, but when it come to DB, either they say the verse don't namedrop the word concept, or when there is concept word they will say it is flowery, hyperbole language, or else they will say that CM hax didn't fit with the setting of DB

https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-infinity-stones-addition.154306/
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying the MCU Infinity Stones don't deserve Concept Hax. But if those reasons are enough to get it with damn near no staff opposition then can someone please explain to me what SDBH is missing from the list of things mentioned in that thread?
Tbf this was for type 2 CM while SDBH had/wanted type 1 (iirc) so kinda a false equivalence plus the old jurisdictions were consider more akin to Text manipulation plus RW (although I personally believe SDBH does have enough evidence for Information manipulation).
Because no one want DB get CM hax, that simple, other verses could get CM hax for extremely vague explanation, but when it come to DB, either they say the verse don't namedrop the word concept, or when there is concept word they will say it is flowery, hyperbole language, or else they will say that CM hax didn't fit with the setting of DB
Until you get staff members that actually enjoy SDBH outside Vs debating (or is knowledgeable about it) to help advocate for you while building a trustworthy hardworking, positive reputation among regular neutral users, it's kinda difficult to get upgrades tho calling the kettle black doesn't help anyone's case either tbh.

The official colors for Black Freeza are out and show that Freeza has a pink aura when he kills Gas and a dark purple aura in his Black form. That more or less confirms Freeza one shot Gas in his base form, no? Freeza vs Gas and Black Frieza. Compare the auras. Freeza's aura is a light pink when killing Gas and a deep purple when he is in Black. If you zoom in on the killshot with Gas, you even make out details that resemble his base form more than his Black.

Any arguments against this?

The official colors for Black Freeza are out and show that Freeza has a pink aura when he kills Gas and a dark purple aura in his Black form. That more or less confirms Freeza one shot Gas in his base form, no? Freeza vs Gas and Black Frieza. Compare the auras. Freeza's aura is a light pink when killing Gas and a deep purple when he is in Black. If you zoom in on the killshot with Gas, you even make out details that resemble his base form more than his Black.

Any arguments against this?
That's objective, you can clearly see frieza in base form neg Gas. This is similar to Goku and vegeta first time unlocking blue. It's shown they have the form in them yet they still in Base. It's just shown frieza is prob showing them his true form

If it's accepted that Freeza killed Gas in base form then the scaling chain would look like:

Black Freeza > Golden Freeza >>>> Base Freeza >> Gas >> TUI Goku = UE Vegeta ~ Granolah

Meaning Base Freeza could have easily killed TUI Goku and UE Vegeta, he was purely flexing with his Black form. That also would hard confirm that Black Freeza's power is...well, we probably didn't even see a fraction of a percent of it. Golden is something like an SSB-level boost and then Black is unquantifiably above that.

Back