• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

yeah idk, i wish they just made it easy to tell apart, not make us have to do a whole analysis to find out
I don't think we'll ever get a true answer at this rate, not unless someone can manage to ask Toyotaro and get a response. Even if Freeza shows up and one shots Beerus in base form or something it wouldn't necessarily mean he was in base form here, he's had two more years with that HTC available after all.

I would like for Freeza to have done it in base form and all of the colors point to it but the legs make it difficult to conclude that.

Not only that, but Frieza's Browline is much more noticable when he attacks Gas, and his Browline is much more pronounced in his golden and black form compared to his final form.

That combined with his legs likely overrules the weird shading and aura color.

yeah its definitely black frieza, wish it was base though haha

I was here reviewing DBS again, when suddenly an idea came into my head, what would be the size of the space between Universes?? Well, logically I thought it would be Multi-Galaxies because it contains countless galaxies seen when Super Shenron appears, but then I thought with an insatiable greed for an update (because it wouldn't be the size of the Universe)

I was here reviewing DBS again, when suddenly an idea came into my head, what would be the size of the space between Universes?? Well, logically I thought it would be Multi-Galaxies because it contains countless galaxies seen when Super Shenron appears, but then I thought with an insatiable greed for an update (because it wouldn't be the size of the Universe)

I think that it is low 1-C since it sees tier 2 steuctures as finite

Just compile all evidence and dump it in a mega thread when everyone forgets DB L1-C could ever be a thing.
This will never be accepted, another verse might even, as it is DB people will even appear from China saying they can't, I think it's better that nobody touches that ;-;

Back