• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why do you know I rejected being a moderator?
Because I saw that time in the admirer's thread there, you should have accepted to help even more with everything and excluding any errors, especially since you have vast knowledge about DB, Even though it's sometimes demeaning, you're a great person for that.

Based off the draft pages released it seems like Chapter 99 won't be the end of the SH arc. It seems like Gohan Beast vs Cell Max will be the first half of Chapter 100 instead. The reason for thinking that is that the title alludes to Gohan's transformation but no conclusion (unlike the final chapter titles in past arcs) and comparing the adaptation to the Animanga. The 7th draft page is around Page 298/350 of the animanga.

In terms of scaling it seems like Orange Piccolo scales to Cell Max better than in the movie but it's been a while since I last saw it.

Mum I'm famous. @ProfectusInfinity I summon thee!
Rattery is a plague, but nothing you can't deal with swiftly.

That is to say that I've embellished my Time Room blog, and debunked that video's main argument for the time room and pendulum room being the same (I've also acquired pretty much every statement on both complete with citations)!

Mfw I see another poorly-drafted debunk against hypertimelines in Dragon Ball
buu-majin-buu.gif

ahem.
How about this Null?

I noticed one thing with Zeno.

Zamasu had grown to a completely different timeline,
Yet Zeno's attack still reached him from his own timeline, meaning he can erase someone in a different timeline if he actually wanted

Minor thing I noticed

This profile links to DBH Towa, not DBX Towa in the P&A section

Guys, if we get Zamasu low 1-C, don't try to upgrade Jiren and other characters with this, as this will generate endless demotion, The fact that no demotion has happened so far is because we haven't scaled any of the main characters to tier 1, so avoid doing Jiren low 1-C.

Guys, if we get Zamasu low 1-C, don't try to upgrade Jiren and other characters with this, as this will generate endless demotion, The fact that no demotion has happened so far is because we haven't scaled any of the main characters to tier 1, so avoid doing Jiren low 1-C.
IZ ain't even getting Low 1-C AP we're good for now.

The only way we're getting Low 1-C AP on other Canon chars (besides Zen'O) in the future is in future chapters or episodes where someone can shake or threaten the whole timeline or something

Only at maximum range like the guys who can use time rings and time machines.

No one is going to do this, we have repeatedly said Zamasu doesn't get low 1c AP

Isn't IZ only getting low 1-C range?
IZ ain't even getting Low 1-C AP we're good for now.

The only way we're getting Low 1-C AP on other Canon chars (besides Zen'O) in the future is in future chapters or episodes where someone can shake or threaten the whole timeline or something
Only at maximum range like the guys who can use time rings and time machines.
No one is going to do this, we have repeatedly said Zamasu doesn't get low 1c AP
There are people trying to debate him to escalate straight '-'

DRAGON BALL GT GUIDE: PERFECT FILES VOL. 1

THE FIRST IMAGES OF THE CHARACTERS

HERE ARE THE FIRST IMAGES MADE BY MASTER TORIYAMA AND THE DRAWING DESIGNERS BEFORE THE TRANSMISSION OF DRAGON BALL GT! SOME ARE SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC FOR THE FIRST TIME

IMAGE PANELS CREATED BY AKIRA TORIYAMA

THESE ARE THE ILLUSTRATIONS THAT INDICATE THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE STORY CREATED BEFORE TRANSMISSION! THESE IMAGE PANELS CREATED BY MASTER TORIYAMA ARE THE BASIS OF THE GT WORLD

There are still people who think that Akira Toriyama did absolutely nothing in DBGT

It doesn't seem possible considering past attempts haha

But we can try the L1-C range thing.

Back