• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yes, another joke thread (Dragon Ball)

Don't worry, I'll actually get around to applying this one. The Demon Clansmen—King Piccolo, Piccolo Jr., Tambourine, Cymbal, and Drum—have two (count 'em) special abilities that are underrepresented on the Wiki as of current. Uniquely, due to their infinitely evil and wicked nature, they can banish souls into a state of purgatory and completely destroy the Nimbus Clouds, the vehicles of pure-hearted warriors.

Voila! The source code, including references (very important) can be found here.
See, see, the "joke" is: the abilities with the largest amount of detail on these pages are the ones that do not ******* matter.

As a side-note, Piccolo'll need an additional key in his Powers and Abilities section, representing his 23rd Budokai iteration, to include his Demon Clansmen abilities, as he lost his pure evil by the time Z began. Nothing major, just a new vertical bar, and a little "All previous abilities, with the exception of Limited Soul Manipulation & Dimensional Travel Nullification and Limited Immortality & Regeneration Negation (As his evil faded, his Demon Clansmen abilities disappeared)".

Last edited:
I'm not sure they should have Dimensional Travel negation, souls in DB aren't naturally able to cross-planes by themselves, them passing over is just how death works in-verse.
Like, I think that if post-Yardrat Goku were to be killed by a demon clansmen, his soul would still be able to teleport like he did many times while death.

I'd also call everything related to the nimbus limited, since we have no proof they can negate the regeneration of all beings, and many characters healed just fine from wounds caused by them.
I'd say it's more because of the demon ki tampering with the magical properties of the clouds themselves.

I think that if post-Yardrat Goku were to be killed by a demon clansmen, his soul would still be able to teleport like he did many times while death.
When Goku dies, his soul passes into Other World, and King Yemma recreates his body, which is why he is able to train in the afterlife and even return to Earth and fight there. However, if his soul were to be trapped in purgatory, then his soul would be left to wander about without a body. Although, yeah, the point about death's in-verse mechanics debunk Dimensional Travel Nullification, so I'll get rid of it.
I'd also call everything related to the nimbus limited
Limited and non-combat applicable.
Anyway, the additions here seem fine, although I don’t see why destroying the Nimbus would be Immortality Negation?
The villagefolk state the Nimbus cannot be destroyed. Goku saw the Nimbus get blown to smithereens and believed the cloud to have been obliterated completely, but the Nimbus persisted in this convincingly "dead" state and regenerated after. This suggests Immortality, which is then nullified when Tambourine attacks, forcing Goku to retrieve an entirely new Nimbus.

Anyway, the additions here seem fine, although I don’t see why destroying the Nimbus would be Immortality Negation?
I'm not sure they should have Dimensional Travel negation, souls in DB aren't naturally able to cross-planes by themselves, them passing over is just how death works in-verse.
Like, I think that if post-Yardrat Goku were to be killed by a demon clansmen, his soul would still be able to teleport like he did many times while death.

I'd also call everything related to the nimbus limited, since we have no proof they can negate the regeneration of all beings, and many characters healed just fine from wounds caused by them.
I'd say it's more because of the demon ki tampering with the magical properties of the clouds themselves.
Bump, what do you think so far?

Back