• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

-Damage Boost
-Power Mimicry
-Ki Sensing
-Pressure Point strikes
-Kiai and air attacks
-Afterimage Technique
-Analytical Prediction
-Solar Flare
-Telepathy
-Hiding his energy
-Rage Power
-Vice Shout
-God Ki cannot be sensed
-Sealing, but not well
-God Bind
-Instinctive Reaction
-Grows stronger in combat
-Zenkais
-Senzu Beans
-Spirit Bomb
-Instant Transmission
-Adaptation
-Supernatural Willpower

Manga:
-Telekinesis
-Deconstruction
-Hakai, kinda
-Healing
-Ki constructs
-Illusion creation
-BFR by throwing people into space

Anime:
-Absorbing Ki
-Heat Manip
-Regen
-Regen Negation
-Destroys Pocket Dimensions
-Ki barrier
-Powernull

Toei doesn't have stuff from Super, but has:
-Dragon Fist, Dragon Hammer, Universal Spirit Bomb
-Healing
-NPI
-Regen
-SSJ4's ability to adapt to a foe's techniques quickly
Thanks Astolfo

From my perspective both the anime and manga show Krillin's body explode. If Freeza is exploding Krillin from the inside then that's directly damaging his organs, which should be a form of durability negation.
Your organs scale to your own durability, so it wouldn't be durability negation per say

Even if I concede that the manga is too vague, the anime pretty clearly shows Freeza inject Ki into Krillin and then Krillin's body explodes from within.
I can concede on this one

Until we get our CRTs done, just stop with the matches. They are annoying and make my tummy hurt and not because I had yogurt before din din
More CRTs?! How many CRTs have we done so far right now regarding to Dragon Ball? I remember when someone first created Xeno Goku's profile, his profile was wall of text and hardly any useful haxes. At least his profile has improved a lot.

Your organs scale to your own durability, so it wouldn't be durability negation per say

I can concede on this one
Honestly I think that's dependent on verses and even individual characters, like I notice Spider-Man is vulnerable to bullets and stabs but is highly durable against impacts for example. In my opinion the way durability is classed on this wiki is a bit flawed. Many characters can tank extreme damage externally but the moment it's internal they crumple.

Hey, do you think I can give Kid Goku fate Manipulation because of the Bardock wish?
To be honest I've been thinking this might as well be Goku like blessed by Toronbo and I saw the Blessed page on this type seems to suit Kid Goku quite a bit.
Protection - A character may be blessed with protections such as Resistance to certain types of attacks and abilities or it may be harder than usual to successfully strike at the character due to Probability Manipulation or other means.

Looks like the Chronicles thread on Twitter is interesting to pick up too.

Back