• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

teleportation

If a certain character reacts to a teleport does he get some kind of speed? What if that teleportation isn't really instantaneous, but takes a certain amount of time to channel other characters to go in that dimension and go to different places (through energy)

Would I be able to get a speed above millions with this teleportation or would I get some kind of infinite (limited) speed?

Official website regarding Goku's teleportation

The user locks onto an individual's Ki, then instantly teleports to their location. Cell learned this technique after Goku used it to transport the two of them to the Planet of the Kaio just before he self-destructed.

Even in his powered-down state, Cell had an ace up his sleeve: the ability to self-destruct, hoping to eradicate Gohan and the Earth along with him! However, thanks to Goku's quick thinking and Instant Teleportation, Cell was transported to the Planet of the Kaio just in time to save Earth from destruction! However, this resulted in Goku, the tiny planet, and everyone on it being blown to smithereens.

Last edited:
unless there is a statement that the teleport takes litterally 0 seconds to transport, then no it doesn't give a speed on its own

reacting to somebody teleporting doesent mean you reacted to the speed they traveled at, it just means you reacted to the image of them appearing ussally

This is from the tv anime guide, this guide states that IT can be interpreted as "passsing through a different space that transcends time".

1 metal cooler movie is not canon to any continuity, so it wouldn't be valid for any of the curreny profile

2 this seens like it is purely dimensional trave

Literally in the game, if you fight him then he will teleport behind you.
That seemed to be speed, I thought it was like the characters in DB, where the characters are so fast that they appear fighting somewhere else and even behind people without using teleportation

yeah db characters have infinite speed
main-qimg-20c8a3f9d4ba984062ff20ded6822f78

Yeah, this is definitely at least infinite speed, possible immeasurable speed I think.
By the way, I don't see why this is dimensional travel or somethig else, Goku needs sense someone else´s ki to travel between dimensions.
Exactly, I consider infinite speed, Cooler and Goku are shown running all the way through raw speed.

Back