• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Made something to split Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse profiles, they're a ******* overloaded mess rn.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-heroes-xenoverse-profile-split.155603/
This time I agree, the profiles of DBH and DBXV are like Saint Seiya, it's a lack of tidying (for those who don't know, Saint Seiya all profiles are mixed, with scan of EP G, TLC, and among others, there isn't a single one housekeeping, people are not helping profiles, like DB where separates each profile )

This time I agree, the profiles of DBH and DBXV are like Saint Seiya, it's a lack of tidying (for those who don't know, Saint Seiya all profiles are mixed, with scan of EP G, TLC, and among others, there isn't a single one housekeeping, people are not helping profiles, like DB where separates each profile )
When I made that DBX downgrade I took 15 minutes to just understand what to edit in Demigra's profile for how cluttered it is.

When I made that DBX downgrade I took 15 minutes to just understand what to edit in Demigra's profile for how cluttered it is.
I imagine, I believe there must be a separation there, because some have different feats and are from another continuity, apart from having other abilities, that just makes perfect sense (Although I don't really like DBH because it's a complete mess, without at least showing a story behind it, DBH is like a puzzle, where you try to fit its pieces together, but all of them are missing and some doesn't fit)

DBH really isn't complex because of that, but because the story is rushed asf.

I barely could understand some chapters without re-reading them multiple times because of way too many things happening at once.
Beerus has a crazy feat, being able to erase all history there, I believe he deserved a profile
Not really enough, as in powers and stats he's almost the same as the canon one.

DBH really isn't complex because of that, but because the story is rushed asf.

I barely could understand some chapters without re-reading them multiple times because of way too many things happening at once.
Yeah, it makes total sense, that's why I don't even touch DBH
Not really enough, as in powers and stats he's almost the same as the canon one.
The angels from the DBS manga deserved a profile too, in the manga they are full of hax, even EE, transmutation, immortality, and even law manipulation (possibly).

Yeah, it makes total sense, that's why I don't even touch DBH
It's nice to kill time actually, arcs are less than 15 chapters long manga-wise.

Plus really? I was arguing against someone who never touched a DBH material? I am legit not surprised because almost every DBH/X supporter has never played/read anything on those 🗿.

This is why I get so ******* angry when debating it, because I deal with people who wank without even reading the source, at least listen to someone who is actually in the verse lmao.

It's nice to kill time actually, arcs are less than 15 chapters long manga-wise.

Plus really? I was arguing against someone who never touched a DBH material? I am legit not surprised because almost every DBH/X supporter has never played/read anything on those 🗿.

This is why I get so ******* angry when debating it, because I deal with people who wank without even reading the source, at least listen to someone who is actually in the verse lmao.
I only played DBXV, never laid my hands on DBH because I don't like this stuff about characters randomly going off to a pointless battle

I only played DBXV, never laid my hands on DBH because I don't like this stuff about characters randomly going off to a pointless battle
It has some kind of story tbf, I really liked the Dark Demon Realm and the Universe Mission much more than the current stuff Toyotaro is doing (not that it requires much to do a better story than his though), though I heavily dislike whatever the **** is that rushed abomination of the Big Bang Mission.

Besides it's because of this general ignorance on DBH that the verse is so damn wanked off-site, because of those people who get misguided from out of context stuff and then that spreads instantly because of the desperate desire to make DB an OP verse.

Real World being 5D, 2-A XV1 Demigra or the cross-scaling are the most infamous examples of what I am talking about.

Though ngl but I'm now finding 2-A XV2 Mira sus asf because while the explosion would indeed destroy the multiverse, Towa described it as one shotting everyone, but at the same time it's because of Mira losing control over his energy thus overheating, plus they all count the 2-C egg as a big deal in power still lol.

XenoVerse as well it's a contradictory mess lmfao.

It has some kind of story tbf, I really liked the Dark Demon Realm and the Universe Mission much more than the current stuff Toyotaro is doing (not that it requires much to do a better story than his though), though I heavily dislike whatever the **** is that rushed abomination of the Big Bang Mission.

Besides it's because of this general ignorance on DBH that the verse is so damn wanked off-site, because of those people who get misguided from out of context stuff and then that spreads instantly because of the desperate desire to make DB an OP verse.

Real World being 5D, 2-A XV1 Demigra or the cross-scaling are the most infamous examples of what I am talking about.
The only thing I managed to watch was the DBH anime, but I only saw about 42 episodes, after that I skipped the anime (because it's too bad)

I agree that there is no evidence right now for DBH to be 5D, but it is possible this will happen over time, I don't know anything related to Tier 1

Besides we need profiles for Xenoverse Goku and Beerus, they're key points in that scaling, but I can see why they're rejected if they're just their canon selves but 2-A.
Actually i think we can make Beerus profile now, back then sure it was rejected because he sure as hell just the same one as canon

About XV Goku, uh oh, except XV1 Goku, about XV2, there are multiple Gokus

none for anime (trash sealing), a failed hakai for manga (though it works pretty well cross verse here)

he punch hard tho

Last edited:
none for anime (trash sealing), a failed hakai for manga
1) The sealing is op if you ask me. Long range, near instantanous sealing which is pretty much unbeateable in 1n1 situations in first time encounters.

there are far worse options like Naruto's or Secre's (from BC) sealing where they need to go melee or other sealing techniques from other characters with long cast time.

It only sucks if you fight against multiple opponents.

2) Imperfect =/failed bro. His hakai cast time and the stamina drain were pretty bad but this could only be exploited due to Zamasu being able to regenerate. If he had used it against anyone else, the lack of a body half would have resulted in death.

Can someone explain to me what "hax" Goku has? Right now it seems like all he has are raw power and transformations
Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy,
Energy manipulation which can hijack enemy techniques. (Especially in energy equalised battles this is pretty op.)
Sealing
Paralysis

Durability negation ( not accepted here though) via Kienzan or telekinesis in theory ( Chiaotzu can attack organs)

FuZ9ivMXwAAgMsC

His sealing requires special equipment + he won't use it in basically 99% of fights here.

I meant his hakai is failed because it didn't finish the job, I clarified it would be good cross verse here tbf. Imperfect is probably the word to describe it itself.

Teleportation counting as "hax"? I mean sure. His telekinesis has only bound people and can't negate durability, his telepathy can't be used offensively.

Can someone explain to me what "hax" Goku has? Right now it seems like all he has are raw power and transformations
Almost every Goku had the spirit bomb but that takes to long.

Super Anime: Mostly just he's Skill and Firepower so really nothing lol.

Super Manga: More skill but also a Erasure which he'll never use and it drains him. Although he does have deconstruction but I doubt he'll use it on someone unless bloodlusted. Actually he has better defense than offense lol

GT got the Dragon Fist which actually is the most likely for him to use.

I meant his hakai is failed because it didn't finish the job, I clarified it would be good cross verse here tbf. Imperfect is probably the word to describe it itself.

Teleportation counting as "hax"? I mean sure. His telekinesis has only bound people and can't negate durability, his telepathy can't be used offensively.
At least goku can trick piccolo with his limited perception manipulation. Also I hope the anime version has a hakai that doesn't fail.

Teleportation counting as "hax"?
BFR in theory. + He can teleport around in the immeadiate surroundings of a ki signature. (Example: Teleporting Luffy into the ocean and then teleporting out)

telepathy can't be used offensively
He can extract knowledge about potential weaknesses. In fights against people like...let's say Luffy with huge weaknesses this can be op. But idk maybe this and teleportation doesn't necessarily count as hax.

Obviously he won't any or most of his hax to their utmost limits when in character but you can make the same argument for most characters starting from Naruto to Superman. They all prefer to throw hands.

His sealing requires special equipment + he won't use it in basically 99% of fights here.
Yah it has a logistic problem,I agree but you can still use capsule corp tech as a vessel or small ones like Roshi and him not using it doesn't take away it being insanely overpowered in 1n1 fights and a viable tool against immortals.

Virtually no cast time, impossible to escape and long range
It's only countered by superior energy manipulation or destroying the vessel

At least goku can trick piccolo with his limited perception manipulation. Also I hope the anime version has a hakai that doesn't fail.
Goku is more of a defense type anyway well moveset at least.

Super Manga Goku. Has forcefields that can handle stronger attacks than he can, illusion clone, Ultra instinct, healing, and is hard to track

GT Goku : Body remembers attacks and adapts and can cancel out energy attacks.
There's also moves like the solar flare which can blind a guy who watches planets explode for fun

Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy,
Energy manipulation which can hijack enemy techniques. (Especially in energy equalised battles this is pretty op.)
Sealing
Paralysis

Durability negation ( not accepted here though) via Kienzan or telekinesis in theory ( Chiaotzu can attack organs)
I find it funny that it's canonical Freeza knew nearly all of this when he sat on his ass his entire life. He only lacks Teleportation and Sealing but has superior Kienzan (via RoF feats) and Death Psycho Bomb.

Actually, why doesn't Freeza have dura neg via Death Psycho Bomb? He puts a bit of Ki into his target then implodes them. Does that not count?

Because no one trought about being durability negation, and adding to the profiles.
Because there's no real good argument to not be durability negation.

I think is the same reason to why we don't count Vegeta Dirty fireworks as a durability negation.
Which tbh isn't the same and kinda dumb.

We don't even know if Vegeta is actually Telekinesis. We also never see him but ki in you like Frieza.

Also Gogeta should probably get Durability negation because he put Ki in Broly.

Goku in the Anime also did the same to Meta-Cooler

Back