• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

To be honest I've been thinking this might as well be Goku like blessed by Toronbo and I saw the Blessed page on this type seems to suit Kid Goku quite a bit.

Looks like the Chronicles thread on Twitter is interesting to pick up too.

When would Goku lose it? When he is 18/19 at the end of dragon ball?

When would Goku lose it? When he is 18/19 at the end of dragon ball?
Sure enough, maybe when Goku and Raditz fight each other to the death together at the hands of Piccolo. Because like that wish collides with each other which makes it neutralized by other wish of the same kind.

Edit : Also those wishes were made by the same person, so yeah...

16.jpg

Does anyone have the raw for this? Is gonna be usefull.

If I leave will you all behave yourselves? Because I'm too old for this power scaling thing and I need a break from keeping y'all goobers in line.

It will be hilarious as **** if one day Dragon Ball gets a legit tier 1 feat and then all the sudden everyone who dedicated themselves to keep Dragon Ball from reaching tier 1 are basically out of a job.

I feel like it’d bug me if any character surpassed the angels or Zeno
Don't worry buddy we'll find out that Zeno is just a baby of a supreme pantheon of gods and the DB multiverse is just a very very small one, the OTHER multiverses are infinity bajillion times larger. Super Saiyan Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan Destroyer Vegeta, Gohan Beast 2 and Vantablack Freeza will all be fodder in the Multiverse Survival Saga.

Don't worry buddy we'll find out that Zeno is just a baby of a supreme pantheon of gods and the DB multiverse is just a very very small one, the OTHER multiverses are infinity bajillion times larger. Super Saiyan Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan Destroyer Vegeta, Gohan Beast 2 and Vantablack Freeza will all be fodder in the Multiverse Survival Saga.
this is how it would be if db "fans" wrote the series

I found a blog that was giving souls in Dragon Ball Concept type 3

Thoughts on this blog?
I agree with that, there is a lot of knowledge about Ki, and in fact it performs this function, Ki is directly connected with the soul of the being, all planets, the sun, everything that has life and even objects have Ki, so makes perfect sense to me

Well that blog proves Soul=Mind but not enough for cm type 3 I remember a crt that wanted to add mind destruction for hakai a while back and apparently the staff didn’t believe we accepted it or sum
considering that zamasu has Mid-Godly, doesn't the hakai already has it? because if not it would be Low Godly regen

Back