• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nice.

I'd be inclined to agree with downgrading 100% MAX Power Roshi-level characters back to 7-C if Seth existing with a decent reputation was the sole reason behind the feat being taken legitimately, purely for the sake of knocking the verse down another peg, but there is next to zero ground to stand on in arguing against 5-C.

I'd be inclined to agree with downgrading 100% MAX Power Roshi-level characters back to 7-C if Seth existing with a decent reputation was the sole reason behind the feat being taken legitimately, purely for the sake of knocking the verse down another peg, but there is next to zero ground to stand on in arguing against 5-C.
First of all that comment was sarcastic and refering to the fact that despite good arguments 5C was rejected for years. Only after Seth had attacked several Staff member, they gave in. Good thing Youtube doesn't forget

Nice.

What’s wrong with 5-C max power Roshi? He destroyed the moon

I mean, maybe Roshi could be considered 5-C with just the one attack? Especially since the Kamehameha in question is explicitly his absolute maximum power.

Man, I hate those dub only quotes
Like you watch the Buuhan vs Vegito fight and Buuhan makes this entire speech about how he gets stronger with every planet he destroys and all that
But then you found out there's nothing like that in the original

Not gonna be watching the whole video as I don't really care about Seth these days but I get the picture. Basically an abusive manipulative asshole who sometimes targets minors and has done some not just morally but legally questionable things.

Honestly these days in the 2020's it feels like every YouTuber, streamer, celebrity, etc. I know gets some drama or controversy about them, it's really tiresome at this point and I truly couldn't care less. What this does mean is I won't follow Seth anymore. And honestly this is one of the less surprising cases of someone getting exposed to me. While many new viewers never saw the old Seth, I was around his channel since he had 1.7k subscribers and two videos. And back in the old days, he had been much more open about toxicity and just generally being a ********, absolutely no one liked him, and many still hated him years after for it. I remember having a direct conversation with him on Xbox while we were playing Ninja Storm 4 (he was around 10k subs at this point I believe). And he was generally a very egotistical person the entire time, so much so I got pretty annoyed just talking to him. Not to mention, at the time I also had Rhymestyle added on my friends list, Seth saw that after he added me and literally got mad about it to the point where he demanded I remove him or else he would remove me. We just never talked again after that. I also was on his Discord at one point, and he perma'd me for making a sarcastic joke about him, can't remember what it was.

So anyways I already knew he was a bit of an egotistical, ignorant ********, of course I never expected him to be this bad, but it's not as shocking as a lot of other things that have risen about other content creators I know.

Edit: Now that I've watched more of the video I see it isn't just Seth getting exposed, it's also Clyde's personal experiences and messed up life, so I retract my statement that I couldn't care less about the video, more about the specific Seth drama, but as for Clyde that's heartbreaking to hear about and I really, truly hope from my heart that he gets a better life, with friends that actually deserve him.

Last edited:
Not gonna be watching the whole video as I don't really care about Seth these days but I get the picture. Basically an abusive manipulative asshole who sometimes targets minors and has done some not just morally but legally questionable things.

Honestly these days in the 2020's it feels like every YouTuber, streamer, celebrity, etc. I know gets some drama or controversy about them, it's really tiresome at this point and I truly couldn't care less. What this does mean is I won't follow Seth anymore. And honestly this is one of the less surprising cases of someone getting exposed to me. While many new viewers never saw the old Seth, I was around his channel since he had 1.7k subscribers and two videos. And back in the old days, he had been much more open about toxicity and just generally being a ********, absolutely no one liked him, and many still hated him years after for it. I remember having a direct conversation with him on Xbox while we were playing Ninja Storm 4 (he was around 10k subs at this point I believe). And he was generally a very egotistical person the entire time, so much so I got pretty annoyed just talking to him. Not to mention, at the time I also had Rhymestyle added on my friends list, Seth saw that after he added me and literally got mad about it to the point where he demanded I remove him or else he would remove me. We just never talked again after that. I also was on his Discord at one point, and he perma'd me for making a sarcastic joke about him, can't remember what it was.

So anyways I already knew he was a bit of an egotistical, ignorant ********, of course I never expected him to be this bad, but it's not as shocking as a lot of other things that have risen about other content creators I know.
Damn you had Mr. Wutizgoin in your friends list?

Good god I didn't even realize that was happening. This isn't even a debate ironically, Seth sounds really pathetic right now, very desperate because he knows his career that he's built up for damn near a decade is on the line and will soon be over. Deserved though, I don't feel any pity, he abused his popularity to manipulate and hurt others, including minors. So often do these content creators and celebrities get so full of themselves when they get so much attention, they begin to lose touch with reality and think they can do whatever they want.

Good god I didn't even realize that was happening. This isn't even a debate ironically, Seth sounds really pathetic right now, very desperate because he knows his career that he's built up for damn near a decade is on the line. Deserved though, I don't feel any pity, he abused his popularity to manipulate and hurt others, including minors.

It's rather sad how all of his former friends all hate him

Edit: Someone mentioned ANT

LMAO
image.png

Anyways yeah Seth is gone. Even if YouTube doesn't crack down on his channel, this controversy coming to light will destroy the majority of his fanbase, ruin his reputation in all communities, and whenever he tries to make a video it'll probably get killed immediately. This also means he most likely won't get sponsorships anymore which is where the majority of YouTube content creators get money from. In any case, his YT career has ended.

Does this even matter in the long run? Seth barely even uploads anymore
He doesn't upload often, but the length and view counts is what really matters. He still makes money from it and has even said outright that he has made millions from his YouTube channel. Now his access to such a large income is destroyed. It isn't a big deal to us but it's major to him. Of course then there's the fact that he's gonna be hated from now on.

Anyways yeah Seth is gone. Even if YouTube doesn't crack down on his channel, this controversy coming to light will destroy the majority of his fanbase, ruin his reputation in all communities, and whenever he tries to make a video it'll probably get killed immediately. This also means he most likely won't get sponsorships anymore which is where the majority of YouTube content creators get money from. In any case, his YT career has ended.
Bro literally admitted sexually harassing a minor, and literally doesn't care. He cares more that he trash talked her than literally committing a crime.

That's a wrap lol

Bro literally admitted sexually harassing a minor, and literally doesn't care. He cares more that he trash talked her than literally committing a crime.

That's a wrap lol
I guess he thought that admitting to it would be better than denying it, but I can't imagine how he acts like it's as bad stealing a frozen burrito from a supermarket or something.

Back