• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Edit: Should someone make a thread about this topic? Cause using the DBS discussion thread for it doesn't seem appropriate. But at the same time I think it's relevant enough given Seth's popularity in the powerscaling community and the fact that probably almost every user of this website knows him.
I believe so. His influence on the debate community reaches farther than the niche itself. But at the same time he admitted it so ig not. But it is fun to shit on him. Especially if you've been knowing him way longer than his YouTube career.

Untitled536_20230124065846.png

Then how come the beerus-champa destroying the 2 universes considered 2-C? I dont think there was a spacetime statement either
Short answer is affecting multiple universes is automatically considered Tier 2 if they each reside in separate space-times.

Otherwise we’d been rating some multiverse busting feats as 3-A and no one likes that idea

Also is creating a universe 3-A or a plain low 2-c?
I think it’d be 3-A by default but Low 2-C if they create the timeline. For example Alien X remaking the universe was rated as 3-A for three years when someone argued he didn’t create time.

I mean while DBS scaling is a mess at this point...

Wouldn't the BoG feat be Low 2-C since the afterlife as a whole is confirmed to be a Universe that separated from the mortal Universe by time and space?

I mean while DBS scaling is a mess at this point...

Wouldn't the BoG feat be Low 2-C since the afterlife as a whole is confirmed to be a Universe that separated from the mortal Universe by time and space?
Well the afterlife has a different time flow and can’t be accessed via flight and only through teleportation and dimensional travel but there’s no statement of it being seperated by space and time like the Z anime it has better proof for it sadly it’s not canon to the manga and super

I mean...sure the Anime has different scaling/timeline from the Manga but I am pretty sure the cosmology is the same lmao

Also what about that statement Goku made in the Buu Saga in the Manga about time flowing differently in the afterlife?
Not enough proof for seperate space times

Isn't time flowing differently enough proof to be considered a parallel space-time? The Room of Spirit and Time is considered its own space-time for that very reason, no?

Isn't time flowing differently enough proof to be considered a parallel space-time? The Room of Spirit and Time is considered its own space-time for that very reason, no?
Alternate time flow doesn't make something a disconnected space-time continuum anymore since even places in the real world can have distorted time flows (Via gravity distortion)

Back