• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The Saiyan Saga was the best one for these reasons:

• A lot of interesting plot twists (Goku is now a father, Goku and Piccolo are revealed to be aliens, the Afterlife is explored even more, etc)
• Two of my favorite techniques are introduced in this saga (Kaio-ken and Spirit Bomb)
• Vegeta, one of the best characters of all Dragon Ball, is also introduced in this saga.
• Is not too short to be considered a filler arc, nor too long that it becomes tedious.
• The fights in this saga are the most strategical of any other in the series.
• This one is more subjective but the art style on this saga is my favorite.
• The plot becomes increasingly darker, more serious and less comedic.

How did Krillin and 18 Have a child ?
Despite the term used ("android"), 18 is a cyborg. While a large portion of her was modified by Dr. Gero, she still retains most of a human beings basic functions, including the reproductive system. I think a lot of people misunderstand how mechanical she is. She most likely still has most of her organs even.

Quick question, who do we think that zamasu didn't fuse with the multiverse? We accept the timeline encases the multiverse and zamasu was outright going to alternate timelines so i don't see why he only fused with universe 7, hell we already accept that future zeno destroyed all 12 universes when erasing zamasu which he has no reason to do if zamasu didn't fuse with all 12 universes

Last edited:
Quick question, who do we think that zamasu didn't fuse with the multiverse? We accept the timeline encases the multiverse and zamasu was outright going to alternate timelines so i don't see why he only fused with universe 7, hell we already accept that future zeno destroyed all 12 universes when erasing zamasu which he has no reason to do if zamasu didn't fuse with all 12 universes
In the Manga, Zeno erased all 12 universes to kill Manga Infinite Zamasu, who is literally just Zamasu but there's more of him

Toriyama confirmed it in a guide statement 5 minutes ago. Apparently the main verse takes place within infinite structures each containing uncountably infinite stacks of infinite multiverses, each containing infinite universes. And the verse also has an infinite dimensional hierarchy. By the end of the series Goku will become high hyperverse level.
I know I'm a little late but it doesn't contain infinite dimensional hierarchies

N4yJiky.png

I'm not referring to infinite universes. He said that there's infinite hierarchies. I debunked that infinite hierarchy statement, Koyama said himself that "it was a misread tweet" and that the world just has 100 floors.
ata, bro, that thing there is not true, he already confirmed that another one is at least 4D

Back