• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
in this thread it was accepted that destroying universe 7 or any universe in dragon ball is a 2-C feat and here we are going to be talking about scaling for the DBS manga version

i will update this OP when we get a Blog started, but for now we need scans and making a scaling chain as this chain is going to be long as it has been accepted base Goku and Vegeta absorbed God Ki in base form

but for now lets talk about the scaling for each arc at a time

Last edited:
So far I have this for granolah saga

Granolah (SSBE vegeta downscales << from granolah) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku (Start of granolah arc) = Granolah RPL ~ SSB Goku (kinda healed) < 2 red eye Granolah ~ UE Vegeta rematch < Powered by Dragon Balls Gas <<< Instincts Liberated Gas = held back Awakened Gas > SSB Goku (post zenkai) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku << Awakened Gas < Goku "TUI" < Old gas < UE Vegeta TUI Goku (Post heal) << PUI Goku (End of arc) < even older Gas (he flew right through both their attacks even if his body is brittle) < buff gas <<< Black Freiza

If in DBS Manga Goku did abdorb SSG to Base:

Then like a rough chain would be (scans can be added later):

SSG Goku (BoG) <= Post-BoG Base Goku / Saiyan-Beyond God Goku <<< SSB Goku <= Start of Black Saga SSB Vegeta < SSJ Black post zenkai <<< SSR Black < SSG Vegeta << SSB Vegeta < Fused Zamasu = CSSB Goku = CSSB Vegeta < SSBE Vegeta ~ UIO Goku << Jiren < PUI Goku

Moro may or may not scale to Jiren before absorbing Merus but:

SSBE Vegeta <= UIO Goku < FP Moro << 73 Moro << Angelic Moro <= PUI Goku = UE Vegeta (initially) < FP Granolah < UE Vegeta = PUI Goku < Gas < TUI Goku <<< Black Frieza

Not sure if that matters, but by the time Granolah came SSBE Vegeta > LSSJ Broly since Whis confirmed Goku and Vegeta are the strongest in U7 (and Frieza was training in the time chamber for 10 years so)

Does scaling even need to be discussed? Either people already have an idea of the scaling chain or its on the profiles. I feel like the priority should be making that cosmology blog so the profiles have an immediate justification for their ratings

Does scaling even need to be discussed? Either people already have an idea of the scaling chain or its on the profiles. I feel like the priority should be making that cosmology blog so the profiles have an immediate justification for their ratings
a scaling blog will help greatly for vs matches and so we know where exactly they scale and how with scans

If in DBS Manga Goku did abdorb SSG to Base:

Then like a rough chain would be (scans can be added later):

SSG Goku (BoG) <= Post-BoG Base Goku / Saiyan-Beyond God Goku <<< SSB Goku <= Start of Black Saga SSB Vegeta < SSJ Black post zenkai <<< SSR Black < SSG Vegeta << SSB Vegeta < Fused Zamasu = CSSB Goku = CSSB Vegeta < SSBE Vegeta ~ UIO Goku << Jiren < PUI Goku

Moro may or may not scale to Jiren before absorbing Merus but:

SSBE Vegeta <= UIO Goku < FP Moro << 73 Moro << Angelic Moro <= PUI Goku = UE Vegeta (initially) < FP Granolah < UE Vegeta = PUI Goku < Gas < TUI Goku <<< Black Frieza

Not sure if that matters, but by the time Granolah came SSBE Vegeta > LSSJ Broly since Whis confirmed Goku and Vegeta are the strongest in U7 (and Frieza was training in the time chamber for 10 years so)
Pui Goku>=Gas maybe

i will update this OP when we get a Blog started, but for now we need scans and making a scaling chain as this chain is going to be long as it has been accepted base Goku and Vegeta absorbed God Ki in base form
In an earlier thread that was closed, I did want to mention the different Ki types that are actually used in the series (mainly Normal Ki and God Ki). It's likely possible that Base Goku and Vegeta using Normal Ki isn't as strong as when using God Ki.

It's mainly because of how I read this scan below:
tumblr_inline_np3alsDr9b1tvqwcf_500.jpg

So it could be that:
Base Goku = 4-B
Base Goku (while using God ki) = 2-C
SBG doesn't apply to his SSJ forms.
In the movie and anime we do see Goku use SSJ while having the residual God Ki from the ritual, but then it's kind of retconned later on when using it causes him to transform into SSB, so it's likely that his God Ki was just fading away.

But this thread is about the manga.

In an earlier thread that was closed, I did want to mention the different Ki types that are actually used in the series (mainly Normal Ki and God Ki). It's likely possible that Base Goku and Vegeta using Normal Ki isn't as strong as when using God Ki.

It's mainly because of how I read this scan below:
tumblr_inline_np3alsDr9b1tvqwcf_500.jpg

So it could be that:
Base Goku = 4-B
Base Goku (while using God ki) = 2-C

In the movie and anime we do see Goku use SSJ while having the residual God Ki from the ritual, but then it's kind of retconned later on when using it causes him to transform into SSB, so it's likely that his God Ki was just fading away.

But this thread is about the manga.
please stop this

None of these are DBS manga scaling blog though. The thread asks for a blog to have the scaling chain listed. And that doesn't change regardless of what tier they are
This is valid for both anime and manga, everything is the same cosmology

If that doesn't work, you guys can create a blog for the manga I guess

Numerical values wouldn’t hurt to grasp how they scale in universe to be honest.

Black arc

Base Goku =1

SS1 Goku 50

SS3 Goku >50

SS2 Trunks >50

Base Black >50

SS2 Black >2500

SS2 Vegeta >2500

SSB Vegeta >125,000

Post Zenkai Black >125,000

SSR Black >6,250,000

Post RoSAT SSG Vegeta ~ at most 6,250,000 ( remember he only ever fought black as a SSB by switching forms)

SSB Vegeta >> 6,250,000 ( unknown wether or not he was on par with black with SSG alone but if we can demonstrate relative parity then
312,500,000 can be used)

Fused Zamasu >>6,250,000 or 312,500,000

Base Goku = 1 ( lmao he didn’t even train and has no showings against either black or Zamasu before CSSB)

CSSB Goku >>6,250,000 or 312,500,000

Base Vegito >>6,250,000 or 312,500,000

SSB Vegito >>15,625,000,000 or 781,250,000,000

Beerus >= 15,625,000,000 or 781,250,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back