• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, blowing up a mountain straight up is quite a bit above just cutting the top off of one. Good supporting feat, anyway.

Too vague. That fight went on for days, and due to the lack of actually knowing what's happening specifically, it can't really be used. That being said, the fact that Morsayati looks like he creates a black hole in a similar manner to how Chronos Nyx looks like he created a galaxy is probably worth keeping an eye on.

Okay so the new chapter was good. most likely got our next gala dragon and some of Luca in his gala form. I’m really interested to see where this goes.

Considering all of the info gathered so far, I've created a draft profile for Midgardsormr, which should hopefully allow us to note anything else necessary for the creation of Dragalia profiles.

(Already, I noticed that we should have plenty of Stamina feats for the dragons at least, so something should probably be noted for the profiles.)

Considering all of the info gathered so far, I've created a draft profile for Midgardsormr, which should hopefully allow us to note anything else necessary for the creation of Dragalia profiles.

(Already, I noticed that we should have plenty of Stamina feats for the dragons at least, so something should probably be noted for the profiles.)
Is there anything specific we can use for stamina? I'd think at least ONE of the Dragons had a feat where they fought nonstop for X amount of days, but I just want to make sure.

Absolutely not. Pushing something is classified under Lifting Strength, not Attack Potency.

And as I noted in the profile, this would qualify dragons for a solid Class Z LS here. This does nothing for the tiers, unfortunately.

I mean, yeah. He was part of the Monster Hunter crossover event, and would be treated here as a one-sided crossover. He would scale to everyone else, not the other way around.

Sorry, we're not about to have 5-A Dragalia because of this dude, in case that was your angle.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna go ahead and start with publishing the Midgardsormr profile since the only big problem I had was with his lacking Stamina section, as well as create a Dragalia Lost verse page. I'm also gonna post a query to people smarter than I about what to do with the human characters, which I think should be a quarter of the strength of the dragons due to how the gameplay functions, so for the time being, if any more Dragalia profiles are gonna be made, stick to the dragons for now.

Bruh no wtf?

I never said anything about 5-A feats (dragalia lost have much better feats already)

But look at the feats! He got the damn tier from pushing the moon!

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regardless, the difference between that moon pushing feat and the one in Dragalia is that there is an actual set timeframe for Fatalis' feat. And as is the case with many a hopeful case for Dragalia, being told in a storybook format like it is means we can't properly quantify how powerful Ifrit's moon pushing feat is. We don't know how much he's pushing it, nor do we know how fast it's being pushed. Therefore, it gets thrown out for being a hopeful feat for AP, and all we're left with is the LS side of things.

So, sorry for the disappointment.

Anyway can we talk about the like of Chronos NYX and Morsayati?

I personally think that at certain point in the game party can scale far below NYX but still in the same tier (harm NYX to the point that he need to heal himself but he still just playing around, NYX can no sell his own attack that one shot party [this sound like game mechanics to me])

And Morsayati can straight up pull DBS broly.

Edit:no I changed my mind it look more like asura wrath final boss fight.

Last edited:
I noticed both Morsayati and Chronos Nyx have a super powerful attack that seemingly creates either a black hole or a galaxy, but that it takes quite a bit of charging to pull off and can be broken and interrupted by the attacking party. So, they should probably remain at the same level as most other high level bosses of that caliber, very likely higher.

Anyway, back to working on the verse page. Wanted to get that out before I published Midgardsormr's profile. Speaking of which, in regards to human characters, they can be listed as "At most 7-B/High 6-A" for their tiers, depending on their rating similar to the how the dragons will be handled, since I asked about it and it was determined that each character is simply comparable to dragons and comparable characters, but at an unquantifiably lower level.

I noticed both Morsayati and Chronos Nyx have a super powerful attack that seemingly creates either a black hole or a galaxy, but that it takes quite a bit of charging to pull off and can be broken and interrupted by the attacking party. So, they should probably remain at the same level as most other high level bosses of that caliber, very likely higher.

Anyway, back to working on the verse page. Wanted to get that out before I published Midgardsormr's profile. Speaking of which, in regards to human characters, they can be listed as "At most 7-B/High 6-A" for their tiers, depending on their rating similar to the how the dragons will be handled, since I asked about it and it was determined that each character is simply comparable to dragons and comparable characters, but at an unquantifiably lower level.
Yes but the party still strong enough to stun NYX who no sell attacks that one shot party....This is why I think that one shot attack is just a game mechanics.

The feats is actually that strong but it can't actually one shot party.

It is time to have High 6-A Joker, Mega Man, Marth and Rathalos! Wooo!

What's funnier than that is we can answer whether Marth from Dragalia Lost can beat Corrin from Fire Emblem.

Slightly. I feel like knowing how Jails work in P5S would help rationalize what happened during the Caged Desires event. Particularly since the effects of mana were allowing such conceptual constructs as Jails to manifest in reality, as Mona stated during the event.
I know it's been awhile, but did we ever find out how Jails work? I don't know how much it would affect the verse, especially with how it was made clear this was a unique case, but I was wondering just in case.

Not yet, I'll go ahead and see if any Persona experts have played Strikers and see what kinds of parallels can be drawn.

On a side note, I have realized that there's some homework that should be done if we want to add Adventurers to the wiki. It seems that I forgot to account for things like wyrmprints and weapon skills, which should be marked down and noted which of these could be equipped to whom for maximum effect. For instance, there are wyrmprints who's effects only work with light units, and others that only do anything with dagger units, and so on and so forth.

I'm gonna start putting things for that into a blog in a bit so it can be referenced later, and all this would likely equate to is just a few extra abilities like Damage Boost or resistances to certain status effects, but it would be nice to have something like that all compiled together and on hand so people don't have to scramble around for them every time they want to make a new profile.

So...after talking to some people on Discord, it turns out that Ifrit's moon push feat should be able to scale to AP. And due to the character who performed the feat, this means that the entire verse gets bumped up to 5-C.

However, due to the unquantifiable nature of said feat, every character should keep their scaling from before, meaning that 3 and 4-star characters will be "At least 7-B, possibly 5-C" and 5-star characters will be "At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C."

So, let's pat ourselves on the back for a solid upgrade to a brand new verse.

Apparently, despite the fact that it is absolutely unquantifiable through the medium which we receive the feat itself, it still generally is a 5-C feat in any case, which would simply be baseline.

I mean, I won't complain. It'll just be an extra level for Dragalia's characters while the feats that have actual solid ground to stand on take priority. They're still 7-B and High 6-A respectively, but now they also have possibly 5-C, which is literally one level over High 6-A. It all checks out in the end, I think.

The profile has been created for Euden. The flood of Adventurers and Dragons can officially begin while I figure out how to deal with those other characters such as Chronos and Morsayati.

Also, since I haven't seen anyone else take the initiative, I'm gonna start hunting for matches with Dragalia characters.

The profile has been created for Euden. The flood of Adventurers and Dragons can officially begin while I figure out how to deal with those other characters such as Chronos and Morsayati.

Also, since I haven't seen anyone else take the initiative, I'm gonna start hunting for matches with Dragalia characters.
So how exactly do we go about making these articles? I've never made an article here before, and given how unique this wiki is, I'm honestly nervous to try...

Also, what do you mean by "hunting for matches"? As in, looking for characters the DL cast can fight?

So how exactly do we go about making these articles? I've never made an article here before, and given how unique this wiki is, I'm honestly nervous to try...

Also, what do you mean by "hunting for matches"? As in, looking for characters the DL cast can fight?
Luckily, that's why we have a Standard Format for Character Profiles page on hand to help give people who aren't used to making profiles guidelines to follow. Though, if you're uncertain, I would recommend you either create a User Blog or practice in your Sandbox first, and then ask to have someone look over it.

Also, yes, that is basically what I mean, in essence.

Luckily, that's why we have a Standard Format for Character Profiles page on hand to help give people who aren't used to making profiles guidelines to follow. Though, if you're uncertain, I would recommend you either create a User Blog or practice in your Sandbox first, and then ask to have someone look over it.

Also, yes, that is basically what I mean, in essence.
Alright, in that case, are there any specific Adventurers or Dragons to do first? I was thinking at least the ones that are story-relevant, but I figured I should ask first.

Alright, in that case, are there any specific Adventurers or Dragons to do first? I was thinking at least the ones that are story-relevant, but I figured I should ask first.
Eh, we can basically just go at it however we want. We probably should go for the most important characters first, either to the story or to scaling. But, I made a profile for Rathalos just because I could, so that shouldn't limit your desires if you really wanna add a specific character.

Eh, we can basically just go at it however we want. We probably should go for the most important characters first, either to the story or to scaling. But, I made a profile for Rathalos just because I could, so that shouldn't limit your desires if you really wanna add a specific character.
I was thinking of making one for Karl, since he seemed to have a lot in common with OG Euden, and it might be easier to work with. Thing is, I'd need help determining specific differences, and it turns out I don't even know HOW to make a sandbox.

There is going to be a LOT of learning on my end, it seems...

So apparently, Bahamut (the Dragon Nedrick is trying to form a pact with) is an important character throughout CyGames's titles. Assuming this is the same Bahamut, does the one-sided canonicity rule still apply?

Also, what would the correct term be for when Notte cured Kamuy of the miasma?

Honestly, if it turns out to be the same character, then it may very well be possible to scale from other verses through him, if there's enough proof of it.

That would be Purification, from the look of things.

Dragalia Digest had some good stuff:
Gala Notte - wind dagger unit
Alberius raid event with elysium as the boss (features the original Mym and a humanoid Midgardsormr)
Some nice QoL stuff
OMG SUMMER ALEX I NEED HER.
a bunch of other new interesting units.
a sylvan event in the future.
New story tease, it looks like everything is coming to a head with the prince and his allies, Nadrick and the Agito, the faeries, the church, and even Phares.

What do you guys think?

Dragalia Digest had some good stuff:
Gala Notte - wind dagger unit
Alberius raid event with elysium as the boss (features the original Mym and a humanoid Midgardsormr)
Some nice QoL stuff
OMG SUMMER ALEX I NEED HER.
a bunch of other new interesting units.
a sylvan event in the future.
New story tease, it looks like everything is coming to a head with the prince and his allies, Nadrick and the Agito, the faeries, the church, and even Phares.

What do you guys think?
We've got a LOT to look forward to, that's for sure.

Though, will we need to update Midgardsormr's profile once his human form is released?

We've got a LOT to look forward to, that's for sure.

Though, will we need to update Midgardsormr's profile once his human form is released?
Most likely, and this may end up justifying an extra power for dragons in general, or at least for the Greatwyrms, being able to transform into human forms, since we now have Midgardsormr alongside Brunhilde doing it.

Back