• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all i'm just joking

Second of all i'm really busy right now. (May not do anything about this....not like it my job or anything)

Eh, while Nyarlathotep isn't even close to comparing to Chronos Nyx at full power, he easily gets Sealing and Transmutation due to the events of the Accursed Archives special event, which probably bypasses durability.

I don't know how useful it would be, but how about during Chapter 8 of the main story, when Leonidas had Mars attack everyone? Its been awhile since I saw that seen, but I believe it did significant damage.

Yeah, they only survived because Mym managed to hold the attack back, and that was a very close call in that regard.

Mars is likely more powerful than the Greatwyrms due to Brunhilda outright stating she probably isn't a match for him in a fight, but due to the presentation of the scene, I'm not sure we have a good point of view to really judge how powerful that attack was.

Oh I've heard of this game. It's very different from Granblue tho. Should I try this game out?

Also speaking of, I found a bio that may or may not be wanked for Eude. It is DA after all.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Oh I've heard of this game. It's very different from Granblue tho. Should I try this game out?

Also speaking of, I found a bio that may or may not be wanked for Eude. It is DA after all.
Well, it's better than nothing. Whoever made it might need to update a few things, though. At least the comments offer potential matchups, namely Gran from Granblue Fantasy and Corrin from Fire Emblem (though I don't know much about either, so I can't tell if they're fair fights).

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
That. We can use that as a reference point to base the power of Dragalia off from. Nice find.

Also, while I can't say I know what kind of experience Granblue had given you, I would suggest at least giving Dragalia a try from my own experience. It's got a frankly unique story, fun and interesting characters, a pretty forgiving gacha pool, and gameplay that isn't too complex but doesn't bore you with its simplicity either. Out of the many gacha games I've played, this is one of the few that has actually kept my attention due to how fun it is.

They've finally released gameplay footage of Mega Man in the game. It seems like they're referencing Mega Man 2 a lot, but I believe that's the game that made the series popular (I've never played the games), so it makes sense.

https://youtu.be/-vbmHeBqYAk

By the way, any update on the stats of Dragalia Lost?

I'd like to get a calculation done for Brunhilda, specifically. It seems like she fought back a volcano that was stated could wipe out half the continent. Then, Ifrit apparently pushed the moon to end a solar eclipse prematurely, so that's an impressive feat. And, of course, storm feats abound for a lot of the dragons, especially the wind attuned ones, such as Midgardsomr.

As for humans, a lot of them can one-shot fiends, even boss fiends, so we need to find out the general power of some of the more powerful fiends in the game. Some characters can move faster than the human eye easily, and can dodge arrows.

So, yeah, there's a couple of good feats to be found. We just need to crack down and actually get them calculated.

Oh and also, Leviathan apparently caused a worldwide flood just by waking up. We can use the Primal Kyogre Planet level Flood calc as a basis.

Problem is, we don't have a timeframe for the Leviathan feat...

BoomerKuwanger1 said:
Has anyone played the game? Any good feats? Is it good and worth getging into?
Me, yes, around multi solar system level, hmmmmmm is easy to getting into but nothing standing out.

Hrmm, I'm sure you're speaking of Chronos Nyx's game ending attack? The one that no-sells literally everyone else?

Yeah, no one would scale to that. At most, everyone would scale to Euden, who has literally fought dragons before, or Beserker, who has battled against Euden when he shapeshifted into a dragon.

Starter Pack said:
Hrmm, I'm sure you're speaking of Chronos Nyx's game ending attack? The one that no-sells literally everyone else?
Yeah, no one would scale to that. At most, everyone would scale to Euden, who has literally fought dragons before, or Beserker, who has battled against Euden when he shapeshifted into a dragon.
Dude......he fly out of his own attack that oneshot the party with no effort

And the party can also harm him.

So yeah is the Sephiroth Supernova all over again.

It probably would be, yes. If not for the fact that no other character shows anywhere close to the power that Chronos Nyx has shown. Not even other raid bosses, such as Thanatos, can compare to Chronos Nyx with his final attack.

Therefore, I believe this should be considered an outlier, and continue attempting to scale Dragalia to the other aforementioned feats.

(Also, if you want to counter with the fact that Euden canonically defeated Chronos, keep in mind that he is only ever shown doing so against Chronos' base stage, not Nyx. And the way he finally got killed was also after Parallel Zodiark separated from him, since he is an amalgamation of all six Greatwyrms, so he lost his ability to reverse time to before the fight began.)

.......then why do you argue with me in the first place????

He asking for the best feats in the verse so i tell him about Nyx feats

And still no! You don't need to defeat the someone to be in the same tier with him, at very least you just need to Harm him and Euden and the party done just that!.

Ifrit pushed the moon.

Leviathan caused a worldwide flood.

Plenty of dragons have caused major storms.

Brunhilda held back a volcano that was stated to be able to destroy half the continent.

And Euden scales to all of them by beating Midgardsomr, among other dragons. And Berserker supports this by fighting Euden while he was shapeshifted into a dragon.

And I'm sure there are other feats I'm forgetting here.

Weird question, but is the Fire Emblem Heroes crossover canon? I was wondering if some characters could scale based on that, but the way they handled it makes me a little confused.

In the same way that Link is canon to Soul Caliber, or Freddy Krueger is canon to Mortal Kombat.

It's a one-way crossover, and since FEH makes no references to Dragalia Lost after the event, characters like Alfonse and Fjorm in this game will end up scaling to the other characters in Dragalia, much like Mega Man will, when he comes out.

Just so everyone is well aware, the Mega Man Chaos Protocol event has already started! It features Dr. Wily placing the five Greatwyrms under his control, and now Mega Man, Euden, and the rest of his allies have to break them free from Wily's grasp, and stop the doctor from spreading more havoc.

This may or may not help with researching this, but I've heard somewhere that Dragalia Lost actually takes place on a post-apocalyptic Earth (I don't remember where that came from, so take it with a grain of salt). If that is the case, would that mean that the moon is the same size as Earth's moon? It might help with the Ifrit feat.

I wouldn't take that, unless there is solid proof that world of Dragalia is a post-apocalyptic Earth via a screencap or a statement from the creators.

However, the moon would've been assumed to be the same size as Earth's moon regardless, since we don't know how big the moon in Dragalia exactly is.

Well I didn’t even know this existed and it’s dead. I really want to try and make some Dragalia Lost profiles. If there is anyone who plays the game and would like to help I’d very much appreciate it.

Well now, I must thank you for reminding me that I made this, since I actually forgot about it.

Also, I still am an active player today, and I have been working hard to gather feats and justifications for the stats of Dragalia Lost, some of which has been mentioned here, like Ifrit's moon pushing feat, or the planetary storm casually caused by Leviathan.

Also, at least Massively Hypersonic+ for the whole verse, easily. Since dragon's like Jupiter and Thor not only use lightning based attacks, but can summon real cloud-to-ground lightning, which even human characters have shown the capacity to dodge.

Well I didn’t even know this existed and it’s dead. I really want to try and make some Dragalia Lost profiles. If there is anyone who plays the game and would like to help I’d very much appreciate it.
Well, I don't know how "one-sided canonicity" works, but during the Persona 5 collab, it was noted that, from the perspective of the Persona characters, this takes place during the events of Strikers, specifically the Shibuya Jail. Does that help any?

Slightly. I feel like knowing how Jails work in P5S would help rationalize what happened during the Caged Desires event. Particularly since the effects of mana were allowing such conceptual constructs as Jails to manifest in reality, as Mona stated during the event.

I had a question. Are other party members being able to shapeshift game mechanic?

There is also Mei Hou Wang who completely destroyed a mountain in the Timeworn Torment event even if this isn’t as impressive of a feat as some others.

I have considered the angle of whether all characters being able to dragonshift via gameplay is game mechanics, and in the end, I believe it would be. Mostly since only Euden and his siblings, as well as the Wyrmclan leaders, are shown to be capable of such a feat, only further proven by the actions of the Syndicate trying to replicate the dragonshifting capabilities of the Alberian royals, resulting in both Aldred and Bellina.

As for the mountain busting feat, I'll be honest, I actually missed that event, so I did not even realize it had such a feat. Suffice to say, yes, this would definitely be able to be used, and could very likely serve as scaling for the humans and lesser 4-star and below dragons, while the higher 5-star dragons would scale to Leviathan and his planetary storm/flood feat.

The reason I asked is because I remember a line somewhere that referenced it and it was bugging me that I couldn’t remember it but I found it. In Gala prince’s adventure story part 5 Elisanne says and I quote “We cannot soar through the skies on dragon’s wings as you can...”

The statement helps, then.

Anyway, talked to some peeps on Discord, and the mountain busting feat by Mei Hou Wang should be at least City level in AP, through following the Mountain and Island level requirements page, and assuming violent fragmentation at the very least due to the characters commenting that the mountain is simply gone. This, combined with the other feats previously discussed, may actually be enough for us to start creating profiles.

Unless anyone can think of any other scans for the characters or dragons that we can use for scaling.

Only other thing I can think of is Vayu’s dragon story where he cuts of the top of a mountain which creates an island and was then planning on destroying it.

Back