• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discusion Thread ALL IN ONE Revisions Update

Well I can see why this revision is gonna take some time
All the mons have inner worlds?

Everything from Fresh to Mega?

How is what kinds of worlds they have determined?

Do we need to document the worlds for every species, especially if some may only have it through assumption, those important to scaling chains aside?

Well I can see why this revision is gonna take some time
Yeah, we're not rushing the revisions for multiple reasons.

A lot has changed since the cosmology blog and there is now more knowledge on how Digimon as a verse works even if it may be complicated sometimes. And Executor is working on his blogs before we Digimon supporters can start with the Digimon cosmology page. Also, as previously mentioned, the profiles need to be updated first. There isn't many editors for the Digimon pages. There is also plans to rework the physiology page (as Omegabronic previously stated).

I much prefer we don't rush this so we can make the upgrades to Digimon more solid and irrefutable by gathering enough evidence.

Not to mention we keep getting new content and digging up old stuff. For example, the inner world stuff was expanded upon more recently even if it was used in the past. Or Digimon Survive stuff which has new content as well as expanding on old concepts.
All the mons have inner worlds?

Everything from Fresh to Mega?

How is what kinds of worlds they have determined?

Do we need to document the worlds for every species, especially if some may only have it through assumption, those important to scaling chains aside?
For more details, the inner world blog is posted here.

Reminds me that I have to update it with New Century stuff. Justimon capturing MoonMille in his inner world like a chad.
Also Imperialdramon's inner world in The Begining.
I must have missed that in the group chat cause I definitely need to see it.

I guess Mille is being a jobber as per usual.

Who's the jobber supreme in Digimon? Mille? Seraphimon? Leomon? Huanglongmon?

Edit: Oh yeah and definitely feel free to add the scan for Imperialdramon's inner world from the new movie.

Last edited:
I must have missed that in the group chat cause I definitely need to see it.
Inner worlds being mentioned in a mobile game was a surprise.... Justichad.
I guess Mille is being a jobber as per usual.
He did become Zeed at the end, and since Justimon had fused with Mille at the start (totally not Ryo reference)... Zeed will keep resurrecting no matter how many times Justimon X defeats him, so in the end the kamen rider ends up throwing both himself and Zeed into Time Destroyer (Zeed jobs to his own move), erasing both of them from that world (as if they never existed in history) and saving everyone.

Back