• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just have...the weirdest luck in these Gala Remix banners. I did one ten-pull, and who did I get? Ilia. Now, of all times.

This game is crazy, man.

At the current moment, no. Everyone currently scales to Ifrit, though Leviathan's is still a very notable feat.

Say, whenever we get around to making profiles for the Agito, how are we gonna scale them? The newest chapter had them at their strongest yet, but the gameplay made that a little hard to tell by how much (you fight them one after the other, and I feel like they had lower health than usual).

Also, chapter preview confirmed Elysium's coming back, and this chapter implied Morsayati MIGHT come back at some point.

It appears that the first appearance of the Agito is after Euden dons his Gala gear, post-Chapter 10. Plus, each of them was a very notable threat against the five featured characters within the Agito's storyline. So, each of them would easily be "At least 5-A, higher via Shapeshifting," as each of their transformations is very obviously stronger than their base forms.

This would also help with the scaling of the Gala Reborn Dragons, as they are shown to be more powerful than the Agito.

Newest chapter did a lot more than just that. On top of everything, Low 2-C at least for the Origin and the Progenitor, from the looks of things.

Yep. That is...a lot to unpack. (Please, Dragalia, stop trying your damnedest to get to Tier 2. I am begging you.)

Also, Dragalia Digest is today. Let us see what Nintendo and Cygames have in store for us for the 3rd Anniversary!

What the heck is Chronos Nyx doing as a dragon now, eh?

What the heck is Chronos Nyx doing as a dragon now, eh?
I can think of three possible explainations:

1. Time travel shenanigans likely explained in the Dragon Story.
2. Chronos might show up in the main story, and this is secretly foreshadowing.
3. The devs are gonna use Apotheosis as an excuse to make Raid Bosses playable.

Well, now Chronos happened as a Gala, I suppose Elysium got exactly what he needed to be in the Gala running now (I figured before today Agito would slow him down painfully).

Wonder if DL will even try to explain why we have Chronos. It hasn't with past dragons, like Mars and Thor.

So I looked up Chronos Nyx's Dragon Story, and apparently he can just... casually alter history. But the wording of it has me a little confused, so if somebody would be willing to explain it to me as if I were a child, I'd appreciate it.

Not impressed with this new chapter. Back to Zethia acting like she's Princess Peach again! For real, I thought the plot was over this.

Forgot to put this thread on the watch so here I'am

with revisions done with Granblue I can help look more into the lore of this game and assist with some profile draft yay
there's actually a lot to unpack for this game

Also yeah I like Chronos niche in shapeshifting although his attacks is pretty janky for me in auto repeat

I am considering making a profile for Laxi now, just because I think her Halloween outfit is fantastic and I want to have the honor of bringing it to the wiki.

(Also, having another primary/Gala character on the wiki would be nice. Probably will do this once I'm done with Ranzal.)

I am considering making a profile for Laxi now, just because I think her Halloween outfit is fantastic and I want to have the honor of bringing it to the wiki.

(Also, having another primary/Gala character on the wiki would be nice. Probably will do this once I'm done with Ranzal.)

Well, there's still a lot of people to unpack tbh. To go there's still the three I made a thread about, and then there's the absolute field day that's characters like Chronos, Morsayati and the Agito.

I am not looking forward to going over Morsayati one bit lmao

Having taken care of 45 profiles to date for the verse, no one knows that harsh truth more than I.

Forget Morsayati. It's Cleo that is making me sweat in my sleep.

What about Morsayati I don't like is there's so many damn variables... year one version p much wanted him to be exactly where Progenitor is. Then Empress version came - weakened version but still strong-ish. And now the modern day version who is just fodder for the Progenitor? Urgh, when it's actually gone over, it's gonna be a royal pain.

Cleo is too OP for the listing, she'd be an easy tier 0 with reasoning much like Kecleon in PMD.

Guys, can this feat for speed/AP be used for Chronos Nyx?

He... nukes what looks like a good chunk of a galaxy (might be MSS?) and then he flies away from the middle of the explosion, circling past the galaxy in a few seconds.

Sure, technically this is a one-hit kill that wipes Euden instantly, but this is a Year 1 boss, and Euden has since gotten stronger and recently fought Chronos Nyx again in the Vampy event.

So assuming Chronos Nyx doesn't scale to Elysium/Bahamut/Nedrick tiers yet (he might tho, he seems to be at least on par with Morsayati maybe?? Idk), maybe Chronos Nyx can have a 4-A key with MFTL+ speed. His weaker, giant form can just be plain 5-A like the other dragons.

Plus if Chronos Nyx gets a 4-A key, I can make him fight Straze from Epic Seven, another cool gacha game

Independent feat yeah.

other might scale to this

will Dragalia finally move from scaling to the 5-A fodder?

Edit : I'm not sure whether this could also scale to lifting feat since he doesn't seem to show to move it after it was done

Last edited:
I hope so

I think its best to calc it first but honestly I think it can be used for Chronos Nyx. But I think it'll be in the 4-A range either way. Also, Chronos Nyx DOES turn the battlefield into a realm with stars, which is a 4-A feat. So both the galaxy explosion and the realm creation should lend nicely to Chronos Nyx.

I saw this feat way back before ofc but thought it was an outlier. But looking back; Dragalia Lost already has way better feats than this, and there's already a 4-A feat from wayyyy back in the Christmas event.

Sure, its a combined effort of all the dragons that made the stars in the sky, but Chronos Nyx is in actuality a fusion of the 5 canonically strongest Dragons (Barring Ely and Baha obviously), so its not THAT farfetched. So Chronos Nyx making a space with stars and then nuking a galaxy is very Sephiroth-like- I mean plausible.

Hmm, when phrased like that, it does sound at least plausible for Chronos Nyx specifically. Naturally, it would have to be calced, but if taken at face value, then 4-A seems to be a pretty decent value for what happens with his nuke attack.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure this brings the majority of DL out of 5-A.

Also, still looking for a plausible feat for the 3-star units. Hinata is all alone out here and it's kind of awkward.

Hmm, when phrased like that, it does sound at least plausible for Chronos Nyx specifically. Naturally, it would have to be calced, but if taken at face value, then 4-A seems to be a pretty decent value for what happens with his nuke attack.
Yep. Well, the galaxy nuke + flight AND Chronos Nyx creating a realm with a starry sky. So two 4-A feats for Chronos Nyx already.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure this brings the majority of DL out of 5-A.
This makes sense because 1) Chronos Nyx, as shown in the event and in his Gala Dragon story, is a fusion of the Five Greatwyrms. So his power should obviously be dramatically higher than the likes of Ifrit. And 2) His Giant Dragon form is weaker, but still is a fusion between the Five Greatwyrms. So Chronos can have two keys: Chronos (upscaling from 5-A due to being a fusion of the Five Greatwyrms) and another for Chronos Nyx (much stronger than before, this these two feats).

Chronos is 4-A just like Akasha from Granblue fantasy and they share similar abilities

Hehehehe tis will be a fine match

I'm trying to make a draft for Chronos with my sandbox just listing his abilities for now

I appreciate the assistance in getting the frankly difficult god tiers set up for DL.

Gives me the time to focus on the fodder 200+ remaining characters that have to be added. And Cleo.

Sooooooooo it's been a while since release and I have literally never seen discussion on this note: we got any idea how the society enjoyers (Agito) would tier up? I want to say maybe 5-A, but there's probably a point to scale from Volk who Euden had to shift into to hit Ely.

Unrelated to any of the recent topics, but the new event banner dropped, and it's gonna feature Humanoid Jupiter. Normally, I'd be annoyed at the fact that I have to update Jupiter's profile now, but I love this dragon, and I am so happy to see him getting the TLC he rightly deserves.

Chronos draft
not sure if i listed all his abilities yet but I'll work on it more some other time
You know this got me thinking

Is it possible to upscale from Chronos Nyx’s speed? Like, I highly doubt THE Bahamut, the literal god of the multiverse, is slower than Chronos Nyx. Maybe Elysium would upscale to as he is the strongest dragon aside from Bahamut.

Back