• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So a few things I noticed from today's new stuff.

1. Midgardsormr confirmed that the storms he makes in his human form aren't as strong as the ones made in his Dragon form. Not too surprising, but I figured I'd mention it.
2. Gala Notte's Adventurer Story seems to be expanding on how Faeries work in Dragalia Lost. I only saw the preview so I don't know exactly how much, but it's revealed that Faeries can, in fact, change their size at will via a process called Metamorphosis.

1. Okay, canonically placing the "human" dragons on par with normal humans is still a good thing to have confirmation on. This would go for Mym as well.

2. Good to know. Obviously, this would need to be minded when dealing with characters like Notte or Meene.

PIS, but like, the best kind.

Also, I managed to roll Gala Notte, so that's gonna be super helpful. (Also got Linnea now, but that's aside the point.)

I don’t think it’s really combat applicable considering it seems to need prep time, only effects some people, and would require them to be near her explosion, but I suppose we could mention it.

Welp, this finally did it. I was willing to overlook Brunhilda as just being a fluke. I was just about ready to add the statistics of Midgardsormr. But Mercury has pushed the line on this, and now that we are all aware that the dragons can access their High Dragon forms in their human states, particularly with Merc and Mym, I am now putting a new powerscaling feature into place.

From now on, I am changing the scaling of 5-star adventurers to "At least 7-B, at most High 6-A, possibly 5-C." The reason for this is two-fold. One, this allows 5-star adventurers to still be comparable, yet superior, to their 3 and 4-star allies, which makes sense both in the story and in gameplay. Two, this will be able to help bridge the humanoid dragons between their Base and High forms, as well as help keep them within the justification they need to compare with all of the other adventurers.

Furthermore, on top of this, several abilities needs to be added. Firstly, all characters need to have Non-Physical Interaction, as they encounter multiple fields that just happen to be ghosts or spirits, particularly the one Void Battle featuring the ghost. And then Shapeshifting and Transformation must be added to, at the very least, all of the Greatwyrms. The reason why I separate the two is the former will be implemented for their ability to change to their human forms, while the latter would be applied to their High forms, which acts as a power boost for them when they decide to use their full power against an individual. As such, until some form of confirmation tells me otherwise, I'm only giving Shapeshifting to the main five Greatwyrms, leaving Cthonius with only Transformation.

How does this sound to everyone?

Welp, this finally did it. I was willing to overlook Brunhilda as just being a fluke. I was just about ready to add the statistics of Midgardsormr. But Mercury has pushed the line on this, and now that we are all aware that the dragons can access their High Dragon forms in their human states, particularly with Merc and Mym, I am now putting a new powerscaling feature into place.

From now on, I am changing the scaling of 5-star adventurers to "At least 7-B, at most High 6-A, possibly 5-C." The reason for this is two-fold. One, this allows 5-star adventurers to still be comparable, yet superior, to their 3 and 4-star allies, which makes sense both in the story and in gameplay. Two, this will be able to help bridge the humanoid dragons between their Base and High forms, as well as help keep them within the justification they need to compare with all of the other adventurers.

Furthermore, on top of this, several abilities needs to be added. Firstly, all characters need to have Non-Physical Interaction, as they encounter multiple fields that just happen to be ghosts or spirits, particularly the one Void Battle featuring the ghost. And then Shapeshifting and Transformation must be added to, at the very least, all of the Greatwyrms. The reason why I separate the two is the former will be implemented for their ability to change to their human forms, while the latter would be applied to their High forms, which acts as a power boost for them when they decide to use their full power against an individual. As such, until some form of confirmation tells me otherwise, I'm only giving Shapeshifting to the main five Greatwyrms, leaving Cthonius with only Transformation.

How does this sound to everyone?
Makes sense to me, I think. Though I'm not the most knowledgable on this kind of thing...

I did an admittedly embarrassing amount of rolls during the current banner, but I managed to snag Halloween Akasha.

Now the only Halloween adventurer I don't have is Halloween Mym. One day, but not today.

I’m not rolling this banner. Neither of the units interest me that much. Plus I’m kinda spent from the dawn of dragalia banner and I need to save up a bit.

That's fine. I simply had the wyrmite/summon tickets to invest in it.

Upcoming Chronos event, upcoming Chronos event!

Red alert! New info on one of the most powerful characters in all of Dragalia.

So this event is very interesting. Apparently Chronos is an artificial dragon. Did we already know that because I don’t remember it? Also Grimnir is hilarious.

Yeah it’s been a while since that event so I completely forgot. Also we got Cleo’s statement of the otherworld being a place of infinite possibilities so that’s cool.

Yeah it’s been a while since that event so I completely forgot. Also we got Cleo’s statement of the otherworld being a place of infinite possibilities so that’s cool.
We've gotten multiple mentions that the Dragalia cosmos should be around 2-B in scale, mostly thanks to statements by Ilia and Zena.

Well, Chronos now has D4C on top of having The World, so that's something.

Say, quick question: during the current event, it's stated that it's impossible to truly resurrect the dead, at least not as the person they once were. However, during the last Halloween event, the Zombies were very clearly the same people they were when they were alive. Did they contradict themselves here, or are these cases different from each other?

Those are different circumstances, yes. The Mukuroshu event features a necromancer that uses onmyoji or something similar to that to revive the dead, theoretically similar to that of how the onmyodo like Seimei or Doman gives life to shinigami.

The Halloween event, however, features a necromancer using a special tome to bring back the dead, which leaves their souls intact. It is basically a whole different situation, especially once Akasha managed to claim the grimoire the necromancer was using and restored the minds of the zombies.

Necromancy, yes, but performed using two completely different styles.

Also, I have created a new blog explaining Void Weapon abilities here. I'm gonna add the special skills from Agito weapons to the blog eventually, but for now, this means that we are now open to create adventurer profiles finally.

On top of this, Midgardsormr finally has his Humanoid form on his profile, with all the extra hax included. What can I say? I feel accomplished now.

I'm also gonna start having the P&A sections separated between keys, for when we eventually have to deal with the alternate variants of characters like for Halloween or Dragonyule forms.

I have added DL Chrom to the wiki. Hopefully this will fill me with enough determination to actually try and attempt one of the main characters.

May start with my boi, Luca.

So Gala Mascula looks to be coming after all.

Also, somebody brought this up on another site, but what exactly is Nedrick? The way Euden's origin was described makes me a little confused about him now...

Also, everyone may now have this meme to celebrate.

5b2k9c.jpg

After speaking to DMUA and other notable Calc Group members, I have officially removed both 7-B and High 6-A from DL's profiles, leaving it only with 5-A from this point onwards.

This is due to the significance of the 5-A feat and how it solidly should scale to the rest of the verse quite easily. On top of this, despite the Mei Hou Wang and Leviathan feats being extremely casual, Ifrit actually poured some effort to perform his feat, notably calling the moon "a worthy opponent."

So while this does kill a lot of flexibility for the verse that I was originally seeking, it is consistent, and should work just fine. RIP to all of the research done beforehand just to be upended by "moon push go brrrrr."

Why do I have such terrible luck with Gala banners which I really want but do amazingly well on the non galas which I’m not as hopeful for? I literally just got two copies of Isaac off one tenfold but put a lot more in the gala and didn’t pull Mascula.

I feel that pain. I haven't pulled a new character since the Fire Emblem banner, and I have been doing quite a bit of gacha rolls.

Well I just pulled the new Tobias and Nino on one ten pull voucher so I feel pretty good. The one problem I have is that I have a lot of good adventurers but I need more good dragons.

Back