• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iirc didn't really have the means to assess the at hand situation regarding Dormammu until he was invading

Meanwhile they were warned of the lingering threat that is Wanda right away
Eh. Doramammu seems to be a rather well known entity among experienced sorcerers. I highly doubt they didn’t know what they were dealing with in dormammu.

Eh. Doramammu seems to be a rather well known entity among experienced sorcerers. I highly doubt they didn’t know what they were dealing with in dormammu.
It's not they didn't fear him, it's just that he's basically stuck in his dimension unless the Sanctums are destroyed so he can't do anything aside from relying on people he corrupts like Kaecilius. Wanda is much less powerful there's no doubt about that, but she isn't stuck in a prison so she's more directly dangerous

It's not they didn't fear him, it's just that he's basically stuck in his dimension unless the Sanctums are destroyed so he can't do anything aside from relying on people he corrupts like Kaecilius. Wanda is much less powerful there's no doubt about that, but she isn't stuck in a prison so she's more directly dangerous
I never said they don’t fear dormammu. And yes, Wanda is more mobile that dormammu but Dormammu still had his influence spread through the zealots and was an active threat. I’m pretty sure there were some statements about Wanda and the darkhold that could put her above Dormammu potentially, but we’ll have to wait until it drops on Disney+

I’m pretty sure there were some statements about Wanda and the darkhold that could put her above Dormammu potentially, but we’ll have to wait until it drops on Disney+
Can't remember anything about that honestly, aside from Wong saying she could enslave all of the cosmos and even then, it depends on what "cosmos" means, it could mean the whole multiverse or simply one universe, in wich case it would definitely put her below Dormammu

Can't remember anything about that honestly, aside from Wong saying she could enslave all of the cosmos and even then, it depends on what "cosmos" means, it could mean the whole multiverse or simply one universe, in wich case it would definitely put her below Dormammu
I think cosmos would pretty obviously be referring to the multiverse.

I recall the darkhold being referred to as the strongest source of dark magic or something along those lines. Again, we’ll see when it drops on D+

Wong says that she is prophesied to either rule over the cosmos or destroy it. Strange then adds up by saying that if she gets a direct access to the multiverse (in this case with America's power), she could do like she did to Westview and enslave the entire multiverse.

Wong later also calls her a multiversal threat by saying that "the fate of the multiverse" may depend on Strange being able to reason with her or not.

Back