• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Fenton vs Scarlet Witch (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Making this match mainly for the top strongest 9-C list to see if Danny could get a higher spot. Though making a match is usually something I don't do much anymore.

MATCH RULES
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • 9-C versions (A Glitch in Time Danny vs WandaVision Scarlet Witch)
  • SBA (Everything Else)

Danny Phantom: 1 (Spilxson2,

Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe):

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Can't Danny just one shot Wanda here? She might be able to win with reality warping but I think Danny resists mind manipulation

Can't Danny just one shot Wanda here? She might be able to win with reality warping but I think Danny resists mind manipulation
Well yeah, he can bop her in one strike either through durability negation or a single strike the moment he transforms. Danny hard resists her mind manipulation but her reality warping might be effective if she uses it right.

Why isn't there a justification or explanation of how Wanda's plot manipulation works?
It's basically her controlling the events of the plot in WandaVision iirc but she doesn't spam it combat wise as far as I can remember.

The moment Danny transforms, isn't Wanda cooked?
Unless she can counter the raw stat amp and hax it gives him, yes. I was told it be best to make the match to see who's stronger to take the spot so unless some good arguments for Wanda show up, it's likely going to be considered a stomp.

Wanda can win with reality warping but I think Danny might take this due to the AP advantage. If the reality warping is a valid win condition then this could possibly not be a stomp. Anyways, I vote for Danny

Ain't Danny's ass a Type 1 concept now? Can she even do something about that?

This could be a stomp then. If so, then Danny could most likely take Scarlet Witch's spot in 9-C for the top 10 strongest characters for each tier

Maybe if she had prior knowledge of Danny's powers and it was 8-A Danny they could both have win conditions since Danny still has a lot of hax

Ain't Danny's ass a Type 1 concept now? Can she even do something about that?
I don't think she can, I don't see Non-Physical Interaction of that nature on her profile.

This isn't supposed to be fair. This for the top strongest list.
I guess I'll just call this a stomp then. Even if she bodies Danny Fenton before he transformed, he'd still be Danny Phantom since it's another half that she can't truly affect given him given his true self something she can't interact with and even the form he takes is just a avatar which has a massive stat advantage, hax that Wanda doesn't have proper resistance to, and Danny has resistance to some of her stuff like mind manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back