• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if we're going to be making profiles for the members of the Illuminati but if we are I have a render I found of Mr. Fantastic, I don't know if there'd be a point in making a profile for him though.

df52gy4-2aaeb361-a28b-4652-8329-9b00dc958991.png
f
e
a
t
l
e
s
s

well, not really, he died as a fodder

I've found a render for Sinister Strange since I intend to make his profile

Btw, about Dreamwalking, do we agree this is both Astral Projection and Possession?

And should Chavez also get MHS+ combat speed and reactions for keeping up with Wanda?

It's even better because we know Strange used the exact same spell and restrained the original Wanda with the spirits.

It's even better because we know Strange used the exact same spell and restrained the original Wanda with the spirits.
Maaaybe we can downscale regular Doctor Strange to 6-C? Can somewhat match Wanda despite being weaker and should be stronger than possessed Defender Strange, and the Thanos fight.

Maaaybe we can downscale regular Doctor Strange to 6-C? Can somewhat match Wanda despite being weaker and should be stronger than possessed Defender Strange, and the Thanos fight.
Thanos fight yeah.

Somewhat matching Wanda? Seemingly

Not sure about him being stronger than a possessed Defender Strange. Elaborate

Not sure about him being stronger than a possessed Defender Strange. Elaborate
Huh? The spell Strange and Wanda used are the same, they used the Darkhold to use the possession. If Wanda is weaker using a different body, Strange should also be weaker when possessing a (dead) body.

Man, read the link I just posted.

"We decided that the limitation is that she's not in her body," Olsen revealed. "She's in a less-oiled version of her body. So it's not capable of doing as much as our universe's Wanda could do, because it's more about using the body like a not-so-tuned-up car. I wanted it to be easier, but it was amazing to get to have those moments."

It doesn't matter the power, it's because of the body. The body is weaker. Defender Strange's body was weaker, too.

Man, read the link I just posted.

"We decided that the limitation is that she's not in her body," Olsen revealed. "She's in a less-oiled version of her body. So it's not capable of doing as much as our universe's Wanda could do, because it's more about using the body like a not-so-tuned-up car. I wanted it to be easier, but it was amazing to get to have those moments."

It doesn't matter the power, it's because of the body. The body is weaker. Defender Strange's body was weaker, too.
I believe the implication is that that body hadn't gotten any kind of boost meanwhile her main one was exposed to the Darkhold for over a year

Back