• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch the most powerful being in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Art of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness นำเสนอ Scarlet Witch : she is the most powerful being in the universe confirmed: by poducer of doctor strange in the multiverse of madness

และคุณแนะนำให้เธออัพเกรดเป็นอะไร? ดีที่สุดที่คุณสามารถโต้แย้งได้คือ3-Aผ่านArishem , High 3-Aผ่านเธอทำลาย Darkholds จำนวนไม่สิ้นสุดหรือLow 2-Cผ่านEternity

And what do you suggest she get upgraded to? Best you can argue with that is 3-A via Arishem, High 3-A via her destroying an infinite number of Darkholds or Low 2-C via Eternity
I think she should at least be high 3A because the multiverse is a high universe. It is an endless universe. Her ability to destroy objects in every multiverse is extremely powerful. It showed the potential of her power to have endless effects

I think she should at least be high 3A because the multiverse is a high universe. It is an endless universe. Her ability to destroy objects in every multiverse is extremely powerful. It showed the potential of her power to have endless effects
Note: Wanda cannot be scaled to High 3-A, since she used a hax rather than her own raw magic power to destroy every Darkhold in the Multiverse.

But honestly if you really wanna upgrade her tier then create a well structured CRT with enough convincing scans.

Note: Wanda cannot be scaled to High 3-A, since she used a hax rather than her own raw magic power to destroy every Darkhold in the Multiverse.
I know, but hax it's one of those. Her ability is Existence erasure. The important factor I want to mention is that it is an endless multiverse

แต่จริงๆ แล้วถ้าคุณต้องการอัปเกรดระดับของเธอจริงๆ ให้สร้าง CRT ที่มีโครงสร้างดีพร้อมการสแกนที่น่าเชื่อถือเพียงพอ
what is CRT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back