• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like the Monica variant probably functions differently than main universe captain marvel, considering her regular self was easily crushed by a statue. That or that's a really strong statue.
And also, how does that one variant of Captain Marvel that Scarlet Witch killed go down instantly because of a puny statue?

Saw the movie today, Wanda absorbed her energy and left her powerless thats why she was crushed, she was weakened and badly injured from the explosion.

How was the movie for you?
Well Doc Strange 1 is my personal fave marvel movie, so this is something I was waiting for for over 3 years so I was extremely excited walking in, and I walked out satisfied. I was kinda disappointed in some aspects being: main Mordo not even making an appearance, Strange not becoming SS, and Prof X (and kinda just the whole Illuminati for that matter) having virtually no purpose but this movie was really spot on with a lot of the visuals, being unafraid to show blood, being the darkest MCU work thus far, finally giving Wanda a proper character arc other than just “I caused innocents people direct harm with intent, but I felt sorry later and got treated like a hero,” among other likable things.

Kinda hard to rate and rank MoM immediately after watching it because I think it’s a movie that people will changer their perception about over time, but if I had to give an immediate rating, I’d give 8.9/10

Last edited:
Tbh, it was disappointing that they've shown that much character reveals only to be killed in the worst way possible by Wanda

Man, to think if Sylvie Never ****** up the cosmos, Doctor Strange 2 would’ve been a 6-episode, D+ Comedy show is with Strange and Wong featuring Mordo and a somewhat psychotic Wanda (probably)

Tbh, it was disappointing that they've shown that much character reveals only to be killed in the worst way possible by Wanda
Tbh I think this movie would’ve been way better off if it just… didn’t have the Illuminati . If they filled the time that they were using with something more healthy to the plot, MoM would’ve had best MCU film potential easily for me.

"Worst way"? That's a weird way to spell "hard as ****"
What I meant by that is that she literally brutally killed all of them when you think about it. She disintegrated one of those magic soldiers, she blew up black bolt's head into bits, blew Mr. Fantastic into shreds, basically cut Captain Carter in half with her own shield, crushed Captain Marvel's variant with a statue, and then snapped Charles' neck as if it was from a ************* horror movie

And I'm glad that the rumors about Spider-Man being in this movie was false, otherwise he'd share the same brutal fate like what Wanda did with everyone else

And I'm glad that the rumors about Spider-Man being in this movie was false, otherwise he'd share the same brutal fate like what Wanda did with everyone else
This movie is so far from a multiversal cameo-fest and I love it for that

Hell, even the multiverse aspect didn't feel as big as expected

I think the after credits scene is hinting that we may be revisiting Dormammu since Klee from Genshin Impact showed up who is Dormammu's niece. Also, the portal she opened seemed to be leading to Dormammu's dimension.

At first, I thought it was Emma Frost and got excited that we may be seeing some X-Men stuff right away.

Next Dr. Strange movie might involve the demons since Strange needs to remove the Darkhold eye from his head: Dormammu, Umar, Cthon, Mephisto?

I think the after credits scene is hinting that we may be revisiting Dormammu since Klee from Genshin Impact
dwayne-johnson.gif

I think the after credits scene is hinting that we may be revisiting Dormammu since Klee from Genshin Impact showed up who is Dormammu's niece. Also, the portal she opened seemed to be leading to Dormammu's dimension.

At first, I thought it was Emma Frost and got excited that we may be seeing some X-Men stuff right away.

Next Dr. Strange movie might involve the demons since Strange needs to remove the Darkhold eye from his head: Dormammu, Umar, Cthon, Mephisto?
I really hope we get another Doctor Strange movie with what you say, starting with a better Dormammu at least. For Mephisto, I would be extremely happy to see him but they should give him a greater scope villain role, some influence over the larger MCU

Cthon could also be a good option after Multiverse of Madness, like now that the Darkhold is destroyed, he will try to find another way to invade the Multiverse

Strange and Maximoff require the Darkhold in order to Dreamwalk. Other than that, Wanda should probably get a new key "Post-Darkhold" since she seems to have gotten more powerful (Her illusions were strong enough to make Strange say they seemed real and was only able to tell that something was wrong after she slipped up and said said America's name despite never being told it)

Tbh, the mcu has not set up strange as a power house, he’s shown strength through prep and concentration, but can be overwhelmed by quick rapid fire
Wich is the main problem, he should be a power house to, the guy was able to fight Thanos with FOUR Stones on an even ground for quite a time, he shouldn't be swapped away in a second, we should have had an extended duel between him and Wanda even if he would have lost of course, that's literally a flaw from the movie (in the same way there was no lightsaber duel in The Last Jedi)

Wich is the main problem, he should be a power house to, the guy was able to fight Thanos with FOUR Stones on an even ground for quite a time, he shouldn't be swapped away in a second, we should have had an extended duel between him and Wanda even if he would have lost of course, that's literally a flaw from the movie (in the same way there was no lightsaber duel in The Last Jedi)
But Marvel say:
images

yea like I know they are pushing wanda to be the top dog out of all the non god tiers but it shouldn't be a goku and the Z fighters situation, as you said strange did good vs a 4 stoned thanos

Back