• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doofenshmirtz vs Enrico Pucci (Yes, time to reset the Universe)

Pucci accelerates and soul-rips too fast for Doof to do anything.

Doof is the slower one so the speed-amps wouldn't be restricted.

Speed equal doesnt equalize speed amps. For example, if you put Goku vs someone, and then Goku used Kaioken, he'd get the speed amp from it even though the initial speeds were equal.

The match wont be added then. You cant restrict powers unless they effect AP tiering, especially if said power is the character's whole schtick (And to restrict that you'd have to restrict Pucci's Stand and low 2-C power in the first place, given his speed amp comes from resetting the universe). I mean you do you but I'm just saying.

idk you could probably put a different Pucci against him with different tech. Dont know much about the opponent though so I cant say which tech exactly.

Back