• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) JoJo's Bizarre Battles: Funny Valentine VS Enrico Pucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope a genuine question, why is gravity created only by infinite rotation? Or is this "gravity" is not actually gravity and instead magic?
Well i don't know what you thinked, but 1) Gravity in JoJo isn't IRL Gravity, i repeated nearly 1029302 times. It's where EVERYTHING came from. 2) Gravity in IRL varies, there is supergravity wich is 11D stuff so.

Well i don't know what you thinked, but 1) Gravity in JoJo isn't IRL Gravity, i repeated nearly 1029302 times. It's where EVERYTHING came from. 2) Gravity in IRL varies, there is supergravity wich is 11D stuff so.
Ok then IDK what to say anymore since I don't know much about jojo scaling so I'll take your word for it, so Pucci for rea- wait hold on this is a stomp wtf is valentine gonna do?

Mih has never shown to use gravity for anything other than accelerating time so no just because they have the same source doesn't mean they can do the same thing

Mih's gravity only accelerates time it can't pierce through love train
Irrelevant (2), you don't need breach into love train, when by passively manipulating the gravity of the universe you can reset the universe, also a detail that I had forgot to mention is that love train barrier isn't a living beings, so it will most likely be affected by time acceleration and Funny Valentine would eventually die after universe is resetted since he will be some other where

Irrelevant (2), you don't need breach into love train, when by passively manipulating the gravity of the universe you can reset the universe, also a detail that I had forgot to mention is that love train barrier isn't a living beings, so it will most likely be affected by time acceleration and Funny Valentine would eventually die after universe is resetted since he will be some other where
Their will still exist different versions of valentine in some other universe d4c will just go to them and the passive gravity manipulation is only for time acceleration so no it can't bypass and also you will need to make a crt and prove that it can bypass for that to even be applicable in this battle

Their will still exist different versions of valentine in some other universe d4c will just go to them and the passive manipulation is only for time acceleration so no it can't bypass and also you will nned to make a crt for that to even be applicable in this battle
Pucci will pretty much hit to the weakness point aka the brain, time acceleration is done by gravity manipulation so he would instantly bypass love train nice, don't need make CRT for popular wrong argument, that's how it works in verse

I already explained Gravity...

there is no reason, not even "IR is physically stronger", now it's only Unknown with spatial manipulation
Gravity doesnt matter if they dont use it to the same extent. Echoes act 3 increases gravity on the certaint point....but he can't use it like c-moon to where he can ******* one tap crush the opponent without even touching them.

And even then. There are statements in Jojoveller that specifically say that Unless followed directly in the motion of the spin...trying to recreate it without following it perfectly will fail.

Gravity doesnt matter if they dont use it to the same extent. Echoes act 3 increases gravity on the certaint point....but he can't use it like c-moon to where he can ******* one tap crush the opponent without even touching them.
C-Moon just gotta range and can manipulate gravity and use its in varies way, but the hax dosen't change, I think a little bit everyone watching jojo has happened that various characters can do what they want with their ability (for example stone free) but their hax does not change
And even then. There are statements in Jojoveller that specifically say that Unless followed directly in the motion of the spin...trying to recreate it without following it perfectly will fail.
currenty MiH gravity is better in AP, though will be fixed after the revision

Funny For Rez's reasons above
Valentine fra
C-Moon just gotta range and can manipulate gravity and use its in varies way, but the hax dosen't change, I think a little bit everyone watching jojo has happened that various characters can do what they want with their ability (for example stone free) but their hax does not change

currenty MiH gravity is better in AP, though will be fixed after the revision
Counter this first

Pucci's gravity is irrelevant, all it can do is accelerate time
also nobody has explained why valentine actually wins yet, but I assume that the moment he sees pucci's speed he will just grab alternate pucci and make him go boom since other than that there's basically no way to land a hit on pucci
going with comedy february for now
basically, pucci only wins if valentine steps out of love train and if he does decide to ohko valentine

Last edited:
Pucci will just avoid him self until valentine decides to put d4c out and then he gets bliz to oblivion.
if there are infinite alternate universes then why can't valentine just go to one where pucci has made in heaven and wants to kill the other pucci or some shit idk it's probably plausible
and also Pucci has no idea that touching himself would result in explosion so he probably wouldn't use made in heaven to avoid himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back