• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Enrico Pucci

• Fight Location: Miami (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 2m
  • Both in-character
  • Part 6 Jotaro | Pucci starts with Made in Heaven
Jotaro Kujo:
Enrico Pucci:
Inconclusive:

fu4353o5ge051.jpg
xWTPFOC.png

Last edited:
Unthough I have a question does the limited resistence to time stop, just make pucci can see and think in the time stop or he can move in it too?

Unthough I have a question does the limited resistence to time stop, just make pucci can see and think in the time stop or he can move in it too?
I saw the profile and it says that Pucci can see and think during Time Stop, however nothing about him being able to move. Also consider that here he will start at Star Platinum range.

I saw the profile and it says that Pucci can see and think during Time Stop, however nothing about him being able to move. Also consider that here he will start at Star Platinum range.
I mean If pucci start with a Ftl speed and jotaro is MFTL+ doesn't he can use first his time stop? Also jotaro just need a thought to activate it.

I mean If pucci start with a Ftl speed and jotaro is MFTL+ doesn't he can use first his time stop? Also jotaro just need a thought to activate it.
Is the Pucci stand not activated with thought?

And from what I've seen, MiH starts by accelerating time, which increases the speed from Pucci to Infinite. idk if it would be enough to surpass Jotaro, but it's one thing.

Is the Pucci stand not activated with thought?

And from what I've seen, MiH starts by accelerating time, which increases the speed from Pucci to Infinite. idk if it would be enough to surpass Jotaro, but it's one thing.
Since Sptw is likely faster, he stops time and punmels pucci at point blank. Pucci has around enough time to pull out mih maybe. Then he dies

If speed were equal tho, pucci could activate time acceleration as time is stopped, thereby shortening its time and possibly letting him dart away, although still massively injured. From there, he wins Due to being way to fast. He could literally just start throwing pebbles and win because of how fast they move.

Back