• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Flug vs Doctor Doofensmirtz (Villainous vs Phineas and Ferb)

For Dementia? Your not gonna want much more then 1 ton of TNT, for the simple reason dementia stomps 0.19 tons that stomp groups of 0.19 tons lol

so darkness?

Dementia probably AP stomps her(I need to get her upgraded to 8-C if that 9-A calc is correct lol)

Dementia probably AP stomps her(I need to get her upgraded to 8-C if that 9-A calc is correct lol)

though i don't think she has martial arts

though i don't think she has martial arts
He looks better, but be warned Dementia is a bit of a Berserker with -5 tactics.

I don't think it's only a P&F Universe thing. IIRC, it was also applicable in Milo Murphy's Law where they weaponized Phineas and Ferb's luck (they're the polar opposite of Doofenshmirtz. Rather bad luck, they possessed good luck favorable to them).

Can't remember if the show takes place in a different universe tho.

I don't think it's only a P&F Universe thing. IIRC, it was also applicable in Milo Murphy's Law where they weaponized Phineas and Ferb's luck (they're the polar opposite of Doofenshmirtz. Rather bad luck, they possessed good luck favorable to them).

Can't remember if the show takes place in a different universe tho.

so dareaperman was wrong about this being a stomp?

(i still don't get why this luck thing isn't on doofenshmirtz's profile though. maybe someone forgot it and it needs a crt to put it in)

Considering Flug deals with some... unfavorable situations on the fly and on the regular, I don't think Doof's bad luck aura is gonna be dealing with the remote at all

Considering Flug deals with some... unfavorable situations on the fly and on the regular, I don't think Doof's bad luck aura is gonna be dealing with the remote at all

who knows maybe the bad luck is strong (and i don't think he necessarily would go for the remote first considering he has a bunch of other hax you just mentioned)

who knows maybe the bad luck is strong (and i don't think he necessarily would go for the remote first considering he has a bunch of other hax you just mentioned)
He knows he's gonna be in a fight and for once has a long time to prepare, considering the remote is his strongest tool and he can pretty easily prep it and the rest of his shit in that time, but he will lead with his strongest tool on-hand.

He knows he's gonna be in a fight and for once has a long time to prepare, considering the remote is his strongest tool and he can pretty easily prep it and the rest of his shit in that time, but he will lead with his strongest tool on-hand.

would it be safer to just have no prep for both? (both sides have no prep) while doof is still bloodlusted.

Please just don't go with flug, he's only good for being a bit of a haxlord and with minions to throw at people lol
Love this summary lmao

going with Flug FRA

As well as Doctor Doofenshmirtz can't exactly use the do over Do-Over-Inator for low 2-C AP because it would kill Doofenshmirtz himself. But he can use it in prep to see how exactly how the battle will go down each time and remember how. This along with the ability to swap luck could be extremely strong, since the remote itself does have a battery problem. I still think the medusa cannon is a whole other problem but I think with the things listed it should be somewhat possible although very unlikely. Bordering on a stomp for me but I think there is enough of a chance for Doofenshmirtz.

Love this summary lmao

going with Flug FRA

As well as Doctor Doofenshmirtz can't exactly use the do over Do-Over-Inator for low 2-C AP because it would kill Doofenshmirtz himself. But he can use it in prep to see how exactly how the battle will go down each time and remember how. This along with the ability to swap luck could be extremely strong, since the remote itself does have a battery problem. I still think the medusa cannon is a whole other problem but I think with the things listed it should be somewhat possible although very unlikely. Bordering on a stomp for me but I think there is enough of a chance for Doofenshmirtz.

still curious how doof doesn't have this power in the article of his on the wiki though? (Maybe a CRT?)

does he have some sort of bad luck aura? fine point. (If so a CRT is important)
"Luck is called "stinkelkrampen" in Drusselstein and it turns out I never have any of the good kind. Turns out that every object has a positive or negative energy field."

It's the opposite really. He constantly has bad luck for himself. It's an anti-ability.
However, one of his inators lets him reverse this effect and give himself constant good luck.

Back