• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz vs Johnny Test: "CURSE YOU JOHNNY THE WHIPPER!!!!!!!" (7-1-1)

He actually leads with some sort of trap, and THEN monologues.
After that, he uses whatever new invention he's made.

Well they're pretty long monologues. Full stories explaining his motives, usually.
So if Johnny doesn't sit through stuff like that, then he would definitely get the first hit.
In a fight, he'll likely won't. Though he'll likely will listen to it if he wasn't in the middle of a fight.

Even if he did sit and listen, he would get bored and go for the first attack. That's kinda his character.

I can see Doof doing something like this later on in the fight if Johnny becomes a nuisance, but I doubt he'd do it off the bat.
Doof is pissed in the OP's fight conditions and this isn't a standard by the books battle like he's used to. For once, he's the instigator, pulling up to Johnny instead of vice versa, so I think his battle options would work a little differently.

Doof is pissed in the OP's fight conditions and this isn't a standard by the books battle like he's used to. For once, he's the instigator, pulling up to Johnny instead of vice versa, so I think his battle options would work a little differently.
Fair lol.

Somehow didn't see that Doof is pissed in the OP.

Tell him to cope and seethe.

Fair lol.

Somehow didn't see that Doof is pissed in the OP.

Tell him to cope and seethe.
LMAO.

Anyways, I think Doof's best bet would be to go with BFR via a Be-Gone-Inator or like the helmet in the link that takes him to the other dimension with the giant alien baby. (I do not know why BFR isn't on his profile since most of his plans revolve around using that to get rid of stuff he doesn't like ???) So, he just shoots a laser and Johnny goes bye bye.

Johnny has Time Stop with the Time Stopping Stop Watch which allows him to stop time with just a click of a button.

He also has Supernatural Luck with his Good Luck Charm.

I think if Doof was the instigator he would just freeze or BFR Johnny since a lot of his gadgets do that

Johnny has Time Stop with the Time Stopping Stop Watch which allows him to stop time with just a click of a button.

He also has Supernatural Luck with his Good Luck Charm.
Doof also has some AOE attacks like his Thought Projection Helmet/Universal Delete Button, which could delete Johnny's thoughts of attacking him. This was able to affect the entire Tri-State Area without them even being aware of it.

Good point, I think this battle would be dependent reaction speed since it relies on whoever can activate their instant win condition first

Doof also has some AOE attacks like his Thought Projection Helmet/Universal Delete Button, which could delete Johnny's thoughts of attacking him. This was able to affect the entire Tri-State Area without them even being aware of it.
Does Doof just fire a blast?

All Johnny needs is a press of a button, and Doof is stopped in his tracks, along with everything else.

And Supernatural Luck makes Johnny basically impossible to hit unless Doof has any passive hax.

Does Doof just fire a blast?

All Johnny needs is a press of a button, and Doof is stopped in his tracks, along with everything else.

And Supernatural Luck makes Johnny basically impossible to hit unless Doof has any passive hax.
He could kinda Bites Za Dusto Johnny by setting up the Do-Over-Inator prior so that if he fails once, he could just try again over and over until he finds a way to bypass it. And considering he's done probability-based inventions before (Least-Likely-Inator for example), he could, eventually.

Back