• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Flug vs Doctor Doofensmirtz (Villainous vs Phineas and Ferb)

"Luck is called "stinkelkrampen" in Drusselstein and it turns out I never have any of the good kind. Turns out that every object has a positive or negative energy field."

It's the opposite really. He constantly has bad luck for himself. It's an anti-ability.
However, one of his inators lets him reverse this effect and give himself constant good luck.

i suggest you make a crt that says DOof has supernatural bad luck then.

I don't think it's only a P&F Universe thing. IIRC, it was also applicable in Milo Murphy's Law where they weaponized Phineas and Ferb's luck (they're the polar opposite of Doofenshmirtz. Rather bad luck, they possessed good luck favorable to them).

Can't remember if the show takes place in a different universe tho.

you think Flug's profile should say (can ignore conventional durability in many ways) like he's unknown but his powers let him ignore durability

Is that not under weaknesses?
Incompetent, unable to overcome various childhood traumas. An idiot savant to an extreme degree.

that's his weakness

also is the supernatural luck power that you and half shiny and the others mentioned.

is that under probability manipulation?

Love this summary lmao

going with Flug FRA

As well as Doctor Doofenshmirtz can't exactly use the do over Do-Over-Inator for low 2-C AP because it would kill Doofenshmirtz himself. But he can use it in prep to see how exactly how the battle will go down each time and remember how. This along with the ability to swap luck could be extremely strong, since the remote itself does have a battery problem. I still think the medusa cannon is a whole other problem but I think with the things listed it should be somewhat possible although very unlikely. Bordering on a stomp for me but I think there is enough of a chance for Doofenshmirtz.

(With Black Hat Organization Equipment vs low 2-C doofensmirtz)

Bloodlusted Doofensmirtz

Speed equalized

They have 6 months of prep for both

The battle takes place in Fuyuki City

win via death or incap

so the rules of the matchup are okay

and does anyone agree with Half_shiny regarding this match?

Incompetent, unable to overcome various childhood traumas. An idiot savant to an extreme degree.

that's his weakness

also is the supernatural luck power that you and half shiny and the others mentioned.

is that under probability manipulation?
Probably not, Supernatural Luck is its own page, but in this case it's a weakness not an ability.

Probably not, Supernatural Luck is its own page, but in this case it's a weakness not an ability.

then what would the weaponize his luck and stuff be? (what power is it?)

also you think the OP of the match is fine and do you agree with Half_Shiny's reasoning regarding the match? (it's close to a stomp but it is not one)

then what would the weaponize his luck and stuff be? (what power is it?)
Sorry, I just meant his natural luck wouldn't fall under that. His inator which inverts luck probably does.
also you think the OP of the match is fine and do you agree with Half_Shiny's reasoning regarding the match? (it's close to a stomp but it is not one)
It isn't a stomp because they can both one-shot each other with hax pretty much.
They can both pretty much do it by pressing buttons too.

I'm honestly not sure who could do it faster. It would probably be helpful to see videos of both of their best moves.

so we need a CRT for this? (or is it already under one of his powers?)

also the OP is fine right?
I don't have any problems with it.
You can make a CRT if you want, just to add that he has bad luck under his weaknesses.

"Luck is called "stinkelkrampen" in Drusselstein and it turns out I never have any of the good kind. Turns out that every object has a positive or negative energy field."

It's the opposite really. He constantly has bad luck for himself. It's an anti-ability.
However, one of his inators lets him reverse this effect and give himself constant good luck.
From how I understand it Luck in the Phines and Ferb universe is a kind of aura that can effect other people, like it's no where near the level of someone like Milo but it could explain why Perry doesn't auto beat him because he's also getting effected by the negative luck.

From how I understand it Luck in the Phines and Ferb universe is a kind of aura that can effect other people, like it's no where near the level of someone like Milo but it could explain why Perry doesn't auto beat him because he's also getting effected by the negative luck.
I'm not sure. I didn't get that impression reading the wiki but my memory isn't the best.
I mean, there's an hour long compilation of just the introductions to inators and I haven't watched the show in years.

Love this summary lmao

going with Flug FRA

As well as Doctor Doofenshmirtz can't exactly use the do over Do-Over-Inator for low 2-C AP because it would kill Doofenshmirtz himself. But he can use it in prep to see how exactly how the battle will go down each time and remember how. This along with the ability to swap luck could be extremely strong, since the remote itself does have a battery problem. I still think the medusa cannon is a whole other problem but I think with the things listed it should be somewhat possible although very unlikely. Bordering on a stomp for me but I think there is enough of a chance for Doofenshmirtz.

doesn't flug also have 6 months of prep?

you read the OP Right?

(so there's still a chance for doof, though why do i think since flug has prep he doesn't bother fixing the battery problem?) maybe cause he has no knowledge of doof?

doesn't flug also have 6 months of prep?

you read the OP Right?

(so there's still a chance for doof, though why do i think since flug has prep he doesn't bother fixing the battery problem?) maybe cause he has no knowledge of doof?
Just checked the clip were the universal remote is used. It doesn't even have a battery problem in this version, apparently it was broken. So yeah this is out the window.

Still think doof has a slight chance because he has so many attempts at the fight with the doo over-inator.

Just checked the clip were the universal remote is used. It doesn't even have a battery problem in this version, apparently it was broken. So yeah this is out the window.

Still think doof has a slight chance because he has so many attempts at the fight with the doo over-inator.

even if they both have 6 months of prep?

you read the entire op right?

Back