• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) JoJo's Bizarre Battles: Funny Valentine VS Enrico Pucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Valentine VS Enrico Pucci

• Fight Location: Los Angeles (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 5 Meters
  • Both in-character
  • Funny starts with D4C Love Train and Pucci starts with Made in Heaven
Funny: 7 (@Thebannanaworkshop, @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, @Emirp sumitpo, @ZillerBucko, @Sonicflare9, @Gohanblanco217, @Nelliels)
Pucci: 4 (@manu_zarri, @FluffyCreatureZ, @Peppersalt43, @Armerish)
Inconclusive:

jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_funny_valentine_by_enriksd8_dd97tvv-fullview.png
latest

Last edited:
I think Pucci can only kill valentine if D4C leaves love train and the only way for valentine to kill Pucci is for D4C to leave love train. But D4C will never be able to touch pucci so valentine won't let D4C out if he sees Pucci moving faster than light, So I'm voting inconclusive.

I think Pucci can only kill valentine if D4C leaves love train and the only way for valentine to kill Pucci is for D4C to leave love train. But D4C will never be able to touch pucci so valentine won't let D4C out if he sees Pucci moving faster than light, So I'm voting inconclusive.
again gravity can bypass love train

Do you mean like tusks infinite rotation is essentially equivalent to infinite gravity????? And how exactly does pucci have that?
No like Gyro explain to Johnny a pretty hard explanation about how gravity can pierce trought love train and says that they can take the power of gravity by infinite rotation somehow, btw the power soucre is the same both for MiH and for BB or Tusk act 4

No like Gyro explain to Johnny a pretty hard explanation about how gravity can pierce trought love train and says that they can take the power of gravity by infinite rotation somehow, btw the power soucre is the same both for MiH and for BB or Tusk act 4
So either araki have no idea what gravity means or they use the word gravity as substitude for the word magic lmao. But how does MIH have infinite rotation exactly?

currently no. I would agree with that for AP and range but the soucre is that, there is only one gravity in jojo and some stands get powers from it.
except no. the Way tusk act 4 generates gravity is fastly more powerful than Mih's way...where Mih uses gravity to effectly time travel...tusk uses gravity to pierce through a Wall made up of A infinite/infintisemal amount of locations.

Mih's focus of gravity is no where near the potency of tusk.

So either araki have no idea what gravity means or they use the word gravity as substitude for the word magic lmao. But how does MIH have infinite rotation exactly?
Gravity in JoJo isn't only IRL gravity, it's also fate and what everything was and what is
except no. the Way tusk act 4 generates gravity is fastly more powerful than Mih's way...where Mih uses gravity to effectly time travel...tusk uses gravity to pierce through a Wall made up of A infinite/infintisemal amount of locations.

Mih's focus of gravity is no where near the potency of tusk.
Again, the uses are different but the power soucre is one, MiH uses gravity for make Time Accelerate and reset the universe while Tusk Act 4 pierce trought infinite dimensional wall. But Gravity is one, and the hax are all the same

Gravity in JoJo isn't only IRL gravity, it's also fate and what everything was and what is

Again, the uses are different but the power soucre is one, MiH uses gravity for make Time Accelerate and reset the universe while Tusk Act 4 pierce trought infinite dimensional wall. But Gravity is one, and the hax are all the same
yes. while the source is the same. the potency of the source that is being used between the two stands are VASTLY DIFFERENT

Hmm. Well if mih can’t bypass love train, Funny can kill pucci through love trains annihilation stuff. If Pucci does bypass, then mih stomp obv. So it depends ig.

I don't know how MIH possibly has the same power as tusk 4, there is no evidence to suggest that MIH can penetrate love train, and d4c can't kill pucci because of his ridiculous speed. I still voting inconclusive.

I don't know how MIH possibly has the same power as tusk 4, there is no evidence to suggest that MIH can penetrate love train, and d4c can't kill pucci because of his ridiculous speed. I still voting inconclusive.
I already explained Gravity...
Mih doesnt bypass for hax reasons.
there is no reason, not even "IR is physically stronger", now it's only Unknown with spatial manipulation

Link doesn't work
it perfectly does for me
why does mih have the same potency as tusk 4?
the powersoucre is the same, so no hax.
about AP, MiH is superior, since current now IR is Unknown and dosen't have a rating instead says it's all hax. while, MiH can also speed up the time to reach infinite speed and throw a random knife that would deal High 3-A damage, also Low 2-C Universe Reset

it perfectly does for me

the powersoucre is the same, so no hax.
about AP, MiH is superior, since current now IR is Unknown and dosen't have a rating instead says it's all hax. while, MiH can also speed up the time to reach infinite speed and throw a random knife that would deal High 3-A damage, also Low 2-C Universe Reset
What the hell are you talking about? Just because they both use gravity doesn't mean they use it to the same extent. And love train redirects ALL misfortune elsewhere unless pucci can bypass love train.

Not in the same way, but the power soucre is the same, gravity is only one in jojo, and bias of beliving it's not would be totally destroyed in next revisions.

which isn't AP feat.
Bruh your not making any sense, tusk can bypass love train because it says he has resistance to BFR and probability manipulation. Tusk also uses gravity completely differently to how MIH does. Like I said, just because they both use gravity doesn't mean they use it the same way or the same extent.

Bruh your not making any sense, tusk can bypass love train because it says he has resistance to BFR and probability manipulation. Tusk also uses gravity completely differently to how MIH does. Like I said, just because they both use gravity doesn't mean they use it the same way or the same extent.
totally irrelevant, They stated multiple times that gravity is the only way to bypass love train. also IR is considered as strong Space hax, either way idc, facts are facts

Ok so tell me, why did johnny and gyro need tusk 4 and ball breakers infinite energy to break the love train? Or is the "gravity" only generated when producing infinite rotaional energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back