• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA's Voting shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to get the ball rolling on some of my matches, I'm gonna start highlighting them at random. And since Apies just had Frisk vs. The Thing crash around him, I'm gonna step in with this one.

Fluttershy vs. SCP-1294

Oh dear. If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I don't like what you're thinking.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Open Threads of Mine

Spender vs Jones 4/0/0

Ginyu vs Buu 2/2/2

Rem vs Rock Lee 0/1/0

Goblin Slayer vs The Thing Had to change the local for this one

Granger vs Jones 3/4/0

Whale vs Dog

Graboid vs Miia 1/0/0

T-rex vs Graboid 1/0/0

Predator vs Graboid 1/0/0

Predator vs The Thing 0/2/0

Kumagawa vs Frisk Still not sure if this works or not

SCP-1294 vs The Thing 0/5/0
Fixing up and bumping my list. God, I think this is actually the most I've done at one time.
That's nothing compared to how many I still have so far.

My philosophy is that every question needs an answer, no matter how long it takes.

...Even if that answer ends up being a stomp.

@Starter Pack

Alright boyo. I did what I said and voted on almost every one of your threads excpt those that would have been a necro. I probably also just set some kind of record for most posts in some kind of time frame

You better vote on the other threads on this thread tho, cuz I did my part lol

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Starter Pack
Alright boyo. I did what I said and voted on almost every one of your threads excpt those that would have been a necro. I probably also just set some kind of record for most posts in some kind of time frame

You better vote on the other threads on this thread tho, cuz I did my part lol
Ye, I will. Thanks for the huge influx of votes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back