• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disease Vs. Death (Hiiragi Seijuurou Vs. Yogiri Takatou)

Lord if i know, i want to read Senshinkan too someday... It may, considering how bullshit willpower in Senshinkan is.

Hiiragi has some passive "i win" haxes to possibly.

considering the conditions for the disease to activate is automatic and very loose yog could be absorbed the moment the battle starts (he does this IC)

i vaguely remember smth about the disease not caring about time axis doe i forget. Doe there is the fact hiiragi still has his willpower and he does resist 2-B stuff doe not sure if death is part of it just noting the potency i guess. But his willpower is immense to the point he survived from all his diseases which iirc even reality warping doesn't cure it. I'm not 100% sure where this seems to go but i feel like stomp either way? I'll just wait for others

So i made a little bit of reading and yea, apperently his rabies works through past, present and future.

There's some bit of misinterpretation here about Hiiragi diseases.

Only his Tatari form can ignore time axis. His human form doesn't.

Death hax is probably useless unless it has feats of affecting someone whose willpower is 2-B in scale and the fact that his ego transcends death itself

He has not dealt with a passive on the potency of Hiiragi.

Though why the **** is speed knowingly unequal against an immesurable being?

EDIT: Though its only reactions.

Schnee One said:
He has not dealt with a passive on the potency of Hiiragi.
Though why the **** is speed knowingly unequal against an immesurable being?
Because there's still peeps arguing for Hiiragi in speed unequal.

If speed unequal is a stomp, it can be changed to equal.

No one argued outside of a dude who didn't know speed was unequal

But if Speed is Unequal, he gets passively absorbed.

Match is bad either way.

"No one argued outside of a dude whp didn't know speed was unequal

But if Speed is Unequal, he gets passively absorbed."

Uh...you're arguing Hiiragi wins in speed unequal right now...

^ that

Also can instant death even work on him either way considering he is a dream?

SleepyTBubble said:
There's some bit of misinterpretation here about Hiiragi diseases.

Only his Tatari form can ignore time axis. His human form doesn't.

Death hax is probably useless unless it has feats of affecting someone whose willpower is 2-B in scale and the fact that his ego transcends death itself
Same ol Seiji-kun and his b****a*** will.....POWAH. XD

Back