• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH VS DEATH, ID VS SHINZA

Oh okay. But what about through hax? Let say mind manipulation or soul manipulation?
You would need feat of these affecting Type 5.
Well some verse actually has type 5 for some weird reason umineko for one will be cause featherine transcends the witch world which is a 1A world it means she is causality type 5, but then again this will mean all 1B should have type 5 since they are also unbound by cause and effect of the lower worlds below them.
Seriously that type 5 needs fixing
Yeah that's because causality and timelines and stuff are a Human Domain thing, but that's kind of wrong on some level (side stories, while arguably canon, shows that Beato believed in time reversal in the meta world).
Umineko has way more problems than just this anyway.

So I guess Yogiri Stomp now?
Well let me put it this way, yakou cannot affect yogiri and yogiri cannot truly kill yakoj has he will keep reviving for as long as he wants that what makes you difficult ootake erased him more than 217 times but he keeps reviving by killing his own concept of death.
But yeah yogiri just continues killing him forever how good is yogiri endurance? Cause yakou is pretty persistent, he fell through the singularity for 10,000 years trying to reach the throne iirc

Outdated. Conceptual Manipulation got changed between this thread and now.
So , how the changing affected the reasons in the thread ? , concept revisions is just change and remove the type number , not change thier defination.

So , how the changing affected the reasons in the thread ? , concept revisions is just change and remove the type number , not change thier defination.
Their definition got changed too, for type 1's case (aka old type 2 and 1).

Well let me put it this way, yakou cannot affect yogiri and yogiri cannot truly kill yakoj has he will keep reviving for as long as he wants that what makes you difficult ootake erased him more than 217 times but he keeps reviving by killing his own concept of death.
But yeah yogiri just continues killing him forever how good is yogiri endurance? Cause yakou is pretty persistent, he fell through the singularity for 10,000 years trying to reach the throne iirc
Yogiri negated EGD's regeneration though, and Yakou nor Ootake have anything against that.

What ? , I don't see how it changed can you pointed me ?
Old type 2/1 was solely about platonic concept and about transcending their reality.

Current type 1 is about being independant and apply to any concepts.

UEG, her regen.
Yup UEG does not have type 4 immo he has type 5 but anyone with a decent EE will bypass type 5 immo.
I think the reason we don't grant Marie all forms of immortality negation is cause shinza does not have all forms of immortality?
, Immortality, and Regeneration Negation (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and High Godly;)
Well type 6 is missing, so I want to ask shouldn't anyone able to withstand Marie touch without dying have resistance to immortality negation?

Well let me put it this way, yakou cannot affect yogiri and yogiri cannot truly kill yakoj has he will keep reviving for as long as he wants that what makes you difficult ootake erased him more than 217 times but he keeps reviving by killing his own concept of death
Yogiri negs Resurrection and Regen and all types of immortality I don't see how does that matter also killing someone over and over again counts as an incap which is a win con for Yogiri therfore still stomp.

Yup UEG does not have type 4 immo he has type 5 but anyone with a decent EE will bypass type 5 immo.
I think the reason we don't grant Marie all forms of immortality negation is cause shinza does not have all forms of immortality?
, Immortality, and Regeneration Negation (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and High Godly;)
Well type 6 is missing, so I want to ask shouldn't anyone able to withstand Marie touch without dying have resistance to immortality negation?
I’m pretty sure that it’s messed up, (not 100% sure though) I edited out type 6 back when she had all types negation a while back in a crt, but left type 5 and 9 cus I thought that merc in Marie route was sensory cus of his appearance in the scene and it not being stated otherwise.

but since that’s apparently not the case, I don’t see a reason for type 5 and type 9 negation?

I’m pretty sure that it’s messed up, (not 100% sure though) I edited out type 6 back when she had all types negation a while back in a crt, but left type 5 and 9 cus I thought that merc in Marie route was sensory cus of his appearance in the scene and it not being stated otherwise.

but since that’s apparently not the case, I don’t see a reason for type 5 and type 9 negation?
Tubal can has type 6.
The type 9 is still valid merc sensory touching her would also kill merc. The type 5 is a bit shaky but I agree with it although it is cool either way. Also yes it is merc sensory

Back