• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A JoJo vs 10-A MC of Instant Death

Idk, but I think it works ig?
Giorno Giovanna vs Yogiri Takatou
GE/GER Restricted and All hax of Yogiri Restricted
Of course, speed unequal.

Blonde Mafia Boi:
Typical Highschool Kid:
Highschool kid joins Passione:
(I'm currently in pain restricting haxes)

Last edited:
If all of his offensive and defensive haxs are restricted, then I'm pretty sure that's the only way Giorno could stomp. Yogiri can't tickle Giorno, and Giorno seems to have more experience than him.

Damn, we need to do all of this just in order for this Mary sue to lose.

If all of his offensive and defensive haxs are restricted, then I'm pretty sure Giorno that's the only way Giorno could stomp. Yogiri can't tickle Giorno, and Giorno seems to have more experience than him.

Damn, we need to do all of this just in order for this Mary sue to lose.
Spain without the s.

Well, then its fine, previously, he had a 9-C key with a sword due killing monkeys with it, now it is his Optional Equipment, I think that maybe he can beat Giorno with that sword
Giorno is more experienced in battle than Yogiri. Heck he's also smarter.

True. However Immeasurable attack speed is only for ID, or is it for all his attacks.
Its for his reactions in general, because he could stop characters to moving even before the character tries something, so, the ID didnt killed the character, which shows that Yogiri reactions is faster or equal to ID itself

Yogiri is actually a beast in CQC. Well, compared to like an average person.

I don't remember Giorno being that well versed in CQC.

Close-Quarters-Combat.

Anyways, reading through the thread, just here to say that, unless the rules got changed while I was inactive, this can't be added to either page regardless of who wins, even assuming it's not a stomp. Furthermore it should probably be in the Fun and Games threads, not Versus Threads. For the Versus Thread rules, you can't necessarily restrict abilities that character's have. JoJo character's and Stands are debatable exceptions, as the strength of Stand's counts as a separate tier because Stand's are basically characters controlled by other character's, it's been debated a lot but you could technically restrict a Stand without ignoring the Versus Thread rules. Restricting Yogiri's hax though is a no-no, and can only work in a purely for-fun thread, not one that you want to be added to the character's profiles. If a change in the rules has been made though then you can correct me on that.

Close-Quarters-Combat.

Anyways, reading through the thread, just here to say that, unless the rules got changed while I was inactive, this can't be added to either page regardless of who wins, even assuming it's not a stomp. Furthermore it should probably be in the Fun and Games threads, not Versus Threads. For the Versus Thread rules, you can't necessarily restrict abilities that character's have. JoJo character's and Stands are debatable exceptions, as the strength of Stand's counts as a separate tier because Stand's are basically characters controlled by other character's, it's been debated a lot but you could technically restrict a Stand without ignoring the Versus Thread rules. Restricting Yogiri's hax though is a no-no, and can only work in a purely for-fun thread, not one that you want to be added to the character's profiles. If a change in the rules has been made though then you can correct me on that.
This is not gonna get added either way

Back