• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH VS DEATH, ID VS SHINZA

7802024-1zilss.jpg

Did taiji had a role in the fight ? , Yakou possessing 10+ taiji it mean yakou is stronger in some extend ?

Did taiji had a role in the fight ? , Yakou possessing 10+ taiji it mean yakou is stronger in some extend
Yeah Yakou had it, he has around 60+ taiji. And if what you are saying is true then He should 1 tap Yogiri...

Anyway, remember high 1A death hax Yakou??? :sadge

Last edited:
Did taiji had a role in the fight ? , Yakou possessing 10+ taiji it mean yakou is stronger in some extend ?
Yakou said and I quote when he entered ootake world of death that induces death on everything "Just by standing there, Yakou felt like his life force was leaving him. Because he already achieved Taikyoku, he was able to bear such weight. If a weaker person took a step onto this ground, they would have collapsed and died right away."
So yeah it has to do with taikiyoku.

So can Yakou also Intereact with Acausality Type 5?
Depends what is needed to interact with it? I think what yakou has is acausality type 4.
Do acausality matters here since it kind of depends on in verse mechanics and systems

Last edited:
is it too big? Yogiri's True Form, what type of large size?

Only 10? same with HRE. but in volume 3, HRE which has a large size of type 10 and CM 1 cannot interact with Acausality Type 5 Yogiri. How? Does Yogiri's Type 5 Acausality really cannot be interacted with cm1?
Yogiri True form large size type 10 come from him having 1-B size while HRE has low 1-C size

Yakou said and I quote when he entered ootake world of death that induces death on everything "Just by standing there, Yakou felt like his life force was leaving him. Because he already achieved Taikyoku, he was able to bear such weight. If a weaker person took a step onto this ground, they would have collapsed and died right away."
So yeah it has to do with taikiyoku.
This part was with Yakou being far weaker than Ootake in term of Taiji tho.

Anyway, Yakou was only shown to have one layer of resistance, and even then it still absorbed his life force.
A single punch from Ootake overpowered this resistance and killed him.

Anyway, Yakou was only shown to have one layer of resistance, and even then it still absorbed his life force.
Did Yakou Able to Affecting Yog Acausality Type 5 with his Cm1?

Did Yakou Able to Affecting Yog Acausality Type 5 with his Cm1?
Nobody in Shinza has Type 5 Acausality, so they have no feat of doing so.

Also I don't know why people got the idea that CM1 = Affecting type 5 Acausality, it has no basis. Although how we treat type 5 accausal sucks as of now.

This part was with Yakou being far weaker than Ootake in term of Taiji tho.
Yup

Also I don't know why people got the idea that CM1 = Affecting type 5 Acausality, it has no basis. Although how we treat type 5 accausal sucks as of now.
So what is needed to affect acausality type 5?
And again where can an actual and food explanation of acausality be found the page is lacking in info
Yh the entire shtick of yakou is not his weak ass resistance to death manip it is his resurrection and immortality as he just keeps coming back.
The other matches against yogiri I can think off will be a stomp as be does not have any resistance to mind manip

So what is needed to affect acausality type 5?
And again where can an actual and food explanation of acausality be found the page is lacking in info
Feats of affecting someone who has it. For now the only explanation is the one on the Acausality page.
Yh the entire shtick of yakou is not his weak ass resistance to death manip it is his resurrection and immortality as he just keeps coming back.
The other matches against yogiri I can think off will be a stomp as be does not have any resistance to mind manip
Yeah that's all about his regen.

Would you say acasuality type 5 is sort of like how we treated true godly regen and the old irrelevant speed? Cus that’s the kind of vibe it gives me tbh.

Would you say acasuality type 5 is sort of like how we treated true godly regen and the old irrelevant speed? Cus that’s the kind of vibe it gives me tbh.
I get a similar vibe. Tbh I'm against anything that's too into "transcend the entire thing to all extent". It's too extreme.

Feats of affecting someone who has it. For now the only explanation is the one on the Acausality page.
So unless you have feat of affecting type 5 you cannot affect type 5? Yh that actually sucks, even in the verse how will anyone affect them if it is truly a type 5?

So unless you have feat of affecting type 5 you cannot affect type 5? Yh that actually sucks, even in the verse how will anyone affect them if it is truly a type 5?
They just will have to affect them in whatever way.
Kinda like NPI where you need to hit a non existence guy in your verse to hit any others.

But yeah, while Type 5's great because it means Homestuck characters are actually OP despite their baseline 1-A stuff it should definitely have either some changes or removal.

You can argue here.

They just will have to affect them in whatever way.
Kinda like NPI where you need to hit a non existence guy in your verse to hit any others.
Oh okay. But what about through hax? Let say mind manipulation or soul manipulation?
But yeah, while Type 5's great because it means Homestuck characters are actually OP despite their baseline 1-A stuff it should definitely have either some changes or removal.
Well some verse actually has type 5 for some weird reason umineko for one will be cause featherine transcends the witch world which is a 1A world it means she is causality type 5, but then again this will mean all 1B should have type 5 since they are also unbound by cause and effect of the lower worlds below them.
Seriously that type 5 needs fixing

Back