• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH VS DEATH, ID VS SHINZA

PrinceofPein

Username Only
A guy who did not know who he is and was abandoned vs a guy who went on a journey find out who he is, so here it is - Yogiri Takatou and Madara Yakou.
Both at their last key
Both 1B (Restricted to 20D)
Speed Equalized
Not sure if I should restrict Madara High godly regen, but if it cannot be bypassed then I am restricting it for madara.
Yogiri:
Madara
Azatoth stomps both(incon):

Last edited:
He has resistance negation.
Then i suggest you also read yakou profile
Well if you did read his profile you would know that Yogiri negs everything you said about Shinza
You should read yakou profile before you judge, seriously you need to
Instant Death react to any kind of killing intent, the moment you even think of killing him = you get passively killed
Yes which yakou has immunity too

Then also how good is yogiri resistances to conceptual manip? cause yakou specialty is killing concepts

I did and Yogiri Stomp
nope, like i said read the profiles
You can have Immunity x5 if you want to and you would still die this is a stomp no matter how you look at it
lol if we are talking about layers of resistance yakou is more than enough, ootake entire existence is death his world also passively kills and ootake has a taikyoku of 60 all screaming death and we have yakou surviving and fighting ootake in his own world. like i said i already read the profiles and it is not a stomp

lol if we are talking about layers of resistance yakou is more than enough, ootake entire existence is death his world also passively kills and ootake has a taikyoku of 60 all screaming death and we have yakou surviving and fighting ootake in his own world. like i said i already read the profiles and it is not a stomp
hey pain if quasi does the revisions does this mean reinhard and the others stand a chance?

No resistance to resistance negation in the profile = Dead
Nope, again the profile said up to 10 layers yakou has enough, and again he has resistance to power nullification. and this is against sukuna that nullifies any power, defence or hax in his presence (Again read the damn profiles man)
. Resurrection (Died and Resurrected Himself more than 217 times against Yakou), Immortality (Type 4;) and again this is the entire thing of yakou even with his high resistance to death manip he was still killed but he keeps coming back
hey pain if quasi does the revisions does this mean reinhard and the others stand a chance?
depends if you restrict them to a layer they stand a chance, it will be a stomp in the favour of reinhard or hajun that is why i did not use any of them but used someone weaker and with less hax and that is why i cannot use yato or the tenmas cause of their time armor

Nope, again the profile said up to 10 layers yakou has enough, and again he has resistance to power nullification. and this is against sukuna that nullifies any power, defence or hax in his presence (Again read the damn profiles man)
. Resurrection (Died and Resurrected Himself more than 217 times against Yakou), Immortality (Type 4;) and again this is the entire thing of yakou even with his high resistance to death manip he was still killed but he keeps coming back

depends if you restrict them to a layer they stand a chance, it will be a stomp in the favour of reinhard or hajun that is why i did not use any of them but used someone weaker and with less hax

okay but i'm kinda upset that you beat me to it.

i wanted to be the one that could get a match possibly.

depends if you restrict them to a layer they stand a chance, it will be a stomp in the favour of reinhard or hajun that is why i did not use any of them but used someone weaker and with less hax
Again, no resistance to resistance negation in the profile, and you cant change that fact. Make a CRT to add it then you can go back to argue that.

Powernull =/= Resistance Negation

okay but i'm kinda upset that you beat me to it.

i wanted to be the one that could get a match possibly.
Sorry man
Again, no resistance to resistance negation in the profile, and you cant change that fact. Make a CRT to add it then you can go back to argue that.

Powernull =/= Resistance Negation
And NO
this is what is on his profiles
Resistance Negation (Can pierce through 10 layers of resistance to death abilities, with each layer being superior than the other.[36][37][38][39][40][41])
and like i said if it is layers of resistance to death abilities yakou is fine on that end like i already explained up there

Sorry man

And NO
Resistance Negation (Can pierce through 10 layers of resistance to death abilities, with each layer being superior than the other.[36][37][38][39][40][41])
and like i said if it is layers of resistance to death abilities yakou is fine on that end like i already explained up there
Yakou has no resistance to resistance negation in the profile. Like seriously dude, you cant use something in a vs thread if its not in the profile, so you cant argue he can resist it here. Coming back from death manip several times is not resistance to resistance negation, its only resistance to death manip or simply resurrection.

Yakou has no resistance to resistance negation in the profile. Like seriously dude, you cant use something in a vs thread if its not in the profile, so you cant argue he can resist it here. Coming back from death manip several times is not resistance to resistance negation, its only resistance to death manip or simply resurrection.

can we have yogiri vs alovenus soon?

Yakou has no resistance to resistance negation in the profile. Like seriously dude, you cant use something in a vs thread if its not in the profile, so you cant argue he can resist it here. Coming back from death manip several times is not resistance to resistance negation, its only resistance to death manip.
okay yogiri resistance negation comes from him piercing through someone with 10 layers of resistance to death manip. and if it is about layers of resistance yakou is fine on that end like i literally explained above and God900 said unless yakou has 10 layers of resistance to death manip he is gets nulled which i really did read the profiles many times to find the best match and yes he has enough layers to resist it. and madara resistance to death manip is not from his ressurection or type 4 immortality, it is from his taikyoku

Sorry man

And NO
Can you pls stop? You are arguing about something that isn't even on Shinza profile and Yogiri is considered the third strongest 1-B character for a reason

Can you pls stop? You are arguing about something that isn't even on Shinza profile and Yogiri is considered the third strongest 1-B character for a reason
I am not arguing what is not on the profile, i am sorry it looks that way, you said he can bypass up to 10 layers of resistance to death manip?

Can you pls stop? You are arguing about something that isn't on the profile and Yogiri is considered the third strongest 1-B character for a reason

Gohan i have a question

if this was allowed to be a match.

who do you think would win. (I'm stepping into the ring and fighting yogari)

Pokemonfan807 (The Smurf Destroyer) vs Yogiri Takatou

Back