• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Revisions: Steel Ball Run

Sparda 20000000 a écrit:
Nous allons d'abord ajouter le hax aux pages, puis nous discuterons de la mise à niveau que nous attendons sur Matt
Ok thanks for the answer ^^

Just so we are clear everyone who is a demon has the following resistances

BFR

Precognition

Space time manipulation

Dante can hurt non corpreal characters

Mundus has this added to his profile

Bfr

Precognition

Time travel

Space time manipulation

Soul manipulation

Mind control

Dimensional travel via portal creation

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah of course, that feat makes him High 2-A.
Actually, the feat from Void Mundus vs Dante would vary between High 3-A and 4-A, assuming "world' means "universe" in this context, and if the universe is infinite, which it is, according to Sargasso's description.

The abilities seem fine

Neutral about the AP stuff, but if the most reasonable assumption/accepted end of the calc is an outlier, then the feat is an outlier, no need to try to lowball until it reaches a non outlierish result as it wouldn't be accurate

Can harm non corpreal characters

Resistance to Bfr

Precognition

Space time manipulation

And if resistance to time travel is a thing then he would also get that

The feat between void mundus and dmc 2 Dante is probably going be dismissed as a outlier

Are there any other speed feats we could use to scale the god tiers

Actually, the feat from Void Mundus vs Dante would vary between High 3-A and 4-A, assuming "world' means "universe" in this context, and if the universe is infinite, which it is, according to Sargasso's description.

In other dmc related stuff the human world has been referred as the universe

But he can harm non corporal characters and he resisted a lot of hax also I missed something out

All demon characters have the following resistances

Reality warping

Bfr

Precognition

Space time manipulation

Mundus actually has these abilities via the beastheads plus time travel

he does get resistence and beat up a void mundus so there is that. The AP is for later we got like moon level at worst but later

so who is going to add the hax and resistances i can't because I don't know how to edit on a phone which I am currently using to type

So, I guess Dante's DMC2 Key will be:

- "All previous abilities except Spatial Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Ice with Frost Heart, Electricity with Electro Heart), Fire Manipulation with Flame Heart (it also heals Dante from fire damage), Time Slow (via Chrono Heart), Statistics Amplification with Quick Heart and Offence Heart (They amplify his speed and strength tenfold), Enhanced Flight via The Aerial Heart, Enhanced Self-Healing (with Healing Heart), Non-Corporeal Interaction (In Devil May Cry Volume 2, Dante could hurt and defeat a different version of Mundus which as nothing but Void), Resistance to Time Stop, BFR, Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, and Precognition (According to Devil May Cry Volume 2, every demon have resistance to the Beastheads powers).

Attack Potency = At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Easily defeated Argosax in his base form, he was also able to fight and defeat a different version of Mundus without having to use the Devil Trigger)

Oh, I forgot that this scales to every demon based on the Novel literally saying that demons have this resistances, my bad tho

Back