• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Revisions: Steel Ball Run

i mean...didn't the beastheads or mundus shook the entire world around them after death? Keep in mind the high 6-A feat was before DMC 2 novel so there is that...

Mundus needs this added

Soul manipulation, mind control, dimensional travel via portals, precognition, time travel space time manipulation and bfr

What Dante needs

Can harm non corporeal characters

What ever demon character needs

Resistance to reality warping bfr space time manipulation precognition

They said above, the most likely scenario of this feat is High 3-A or 4-A, and these values are Outliers, so doesn't matter if I try other values to get lowballs, it's not going to be accepted because they are not the most reasonable assumption

We could say that they shook a Demon World as a planet, but this would be only a supporting feat since it isn't High 6-A

Btw, the Hax stuff is already accepted, we can already add to the demon profiles, but we need someone to unlock Dante's page

All demon characters still need the resistances added as well I would do it my self but I'm using an iPhone to type this and I don't know how to edit with a phone

I didn't add resistance to BFR and Precognition because Dante clearly did not resist these two in a fighg with Chen.

iirc it was stated that when dante came back he was immune to the rest of its abilities but that's after killing void mundus?

Maybe Chen, as a equal, could bybass it, it's not that Super Ultra resistance, buuuuuut still a resistance, this indicates that if Dante is fighting someone stronger, he can get a BFR and his movements can be Precog. Also, this resistance should be in his DMC3 key since it comes from his Demon side, according to the Novel

Btw, in this weekend I'll add this to the other demon profiles

RebubleUselet said:
I didn't add resistance to BFR and Precognition because Dante clearly did not resist these two in a fighg with Chen.
We do have a statement of demons having resistance to all of the beatsheads powers

Like tony said maybe Chen just bypass his resistance and yeah it does need to be on his dmc 3 key

Demons can resist the beastheads powers precognition and bfr do fall under it

If you look at other verse characters who resistance to abilities have fallen under there affects like termui he has a big resistance to soul manipulation but ragna in their last fight was able to destroy his soul despite his resistance

I mean, we have a single line from a random book (talking about the one in the novel, not the novel itself) supporting that, and Dante vs Chen potentially contradicts it.

Resistance it's not Immunity

Like Sparda said, we have examples from other verses, equal/stronger characters can bybass a resistance for being far stronger than them or because the Resistance isn't all-powerful

This proves that Dante's Resistance to Precognition and BFR only works against weaker opponents/lower beings, and this should be in his profile, like "Resistance to X and Y, though only against lower beings) or "minor resistance", if this exists lol

How about the other resistances ? Does Dante got affected aswell ?

We have to separate those Beastheads haxes that Dante didn't fall to and those that gave him trouble

Like: "Resistance to X, Y and Z, Minor resistance against W and K (Equal or stronger opponents still could affect Dante)"

I added the Resistances for every Demon and Half Demon character, and some Hax for Mundus

So, can someone talk with Dark ? I believe he forgot to add resistance to Precog and BFR for Dante or he doesn't agreed with our points

Also, Half Demon characters should have this resistances only in DT, right ? Since it says "A Demon Form"

Let's end this, guys

from not having his soul instantly absorbed by an orb that was draining his life.

Back