• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Revisions: Steel Ball Run

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
DISCLAIMER: The OP is entirely neutral and doesn't propose anything that is present in this thread.

Well, with this out of the way, let's just jump into it.

TheGodAboveMarvel made a post on TISSG7Redgrave's wall. Here it is, if you're interested.

This thread is pretty much a TL;DR for everything that's been proposed there.

The Beastheads (& Tails)
So apparently, there are things called "The Beastheads", which were crafted by Mundus and have the following features:

The Parallel World
So, there are some interesting nuances regarding this new world Dante and Beryl were sent to by Che.

Canonicity of the novel
Hideaki Itsuno, current director of DMC series, implied that the novels are, in fact, canon, albeit to an extent where the events get contradicted. The novel also leads straight into DMC2.

TL;DR (yes, a TL;DR of a TL;DR)
The Beastheads grant Time Travel, Precognition, Reality Warping(?), BFR, and something else others may figure out.

Mundus in a parallel world (possibly made via the power of The Beastheads), is made up of nothing but void/darkness, which would give him a Non-Corporeal nature, as well as Non-Physical Interaction for Dante, as he was able to hit him.

However, there's still a big question mark for AP stuff. Dante Demon Killah addressed it on the thread above, so be sure to check out his replies and make your own call, as your opinion is really appreciated.

Hope this will go smoothly

Pretty much all demon characters will have resistance to the following

Reality warping

Bfr

Precognition

Space time manipulation

Time manipulation

This applies to pretty much everyone except Lady but

I'm not sure if it applies to credo sanctus aruis and Arkham

Mundus needs soul manipulation, dimensional travel, mind control and time manipulation added as well

Copypasted Dante's reply cuz I'm a lazy ass

Okay, basically, we need to determine a few things here:

1-Size of the Demon World

2-Energy needed to shake it

The series has a lot of statements saying things like "endless ", "Infinity" and something like that to describe the Underworld. Taking these quotes seriously, it's simple to calculate:

Shake an infinite dimension = Jiren 2.0 = High 3-A, or High Universe Level

But This is kinda Outliersh with DMC series so we're going to not use this one... I Believe

Method 2

Using the size of the observable universe, we would have the same calculation already made by KEP, it is here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Energy_Required_to_Shake_the_Universe

It's 4-A, basically it stays outliersh, so...

Method 3

Using stars, that's right.

Dante and Mundus battle happened in the Demon World and we could see stars, then use as radius something close to that in my view would be more... accurate?

Distance between our Sun and Alpha Centauri: 4 light years basicly, I will be using this value as radius, since it is the minimum for 4-A AP values

4 Light years = 3, 7843E + 16 meters

Area = 4 * Pi * 3, 7843E + 16 ^ 2 = 1, 79870837E34 m┬▓

Okay, now, using Kep's method, we calc the energy:

-2760000000 * 1, 79870837E34 = 4, 42482259E43

Large Star Level, much better huh

Method 4

But I'll show more lowball, basically, using only 1 star. In this case, I'll be using Antares

Radius: 883 R

1 R = 695 700 000 meters, so...

883 * 695700000 = 614303100000 meters

- Using the very same method

614303100000^2*4*PI = 4,73974583E24 m┬▓

energy = 2760000000*4,73974583E24 = 1,30816985E34, that would be Large Planet Level

Last Method

Okay, to finish, I got the ultimate lowball, thanks to Perp. He calculated in this blog (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ThePerpetual/Mundus_Creates_Some_Space_Redux) the size of Mundus "Creation", we know that they were in the demon world aaaaand we don't accept that as a Creation feat, so this is a BFR feat, and the size of this is 7449600000 meters

This is the diameter, so we Split by 2 to take the Radius, which is 3724800000 meters

Same thing then:

3724800000^2*4*Pi = 1,74259136E20

Energy: 1,74259136E20*2760000000 = 4,80955215E29, which is Moon Level

I don't think you can just take the lowest end if every other ends are outliers. If the version deemed to be the most accurate is an outlier, then it remains an outlier no matter what.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think you can just take the lowest end if every other ends are outliers. If the version deemed to be the most accurate is an outlier, then it remains an outlier no matter what.
the high 6-A feat was done by a character who is much weaker then the god tiers and anime Dante took him out with one hit. He has only gotten stronger since then

Sparda 20000000 said:
the high 6-A feat was done by a character who is much weaker then the god tiers and anime Dante took him out with one hit. He has only gotten stronger since then
Sparda is correct

Honestly, 5-C is kinda okay, the owner of this feat is DMC2 Dante, who defeated Void Mundus and Argosax, both being stronger than Abigail, and he did without even trying

Not saying he should be 5-C only for being stronger than High 6-As, but we do have a 5-C feat above, shouldn't be outlier tho

But more importantly, about those haxes and resistances, I think they are okay

At this point in the timeline the characters are the strongest they have ever been so it's not inconsistent that they have feats above high 6-A when a much weaker Dante was capable of destroying the one with the high 6-A feat plus sid isn't even a god tier character

Wh00ps, didn't check the name. Uuhhh, and it's already in discussion so... Imma just leave these here then.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
What Saikou said.

I'll be taking a look into the OP s o o n

But what would be the most accurate version ?

Because 5-C version is the one using the most possible size of the demon world besides his infinite version, which can be (and might be) metaphorical

So it's going to be accepted ? So in the guide it is said that the shots of Dante can erase the existence

Code:
it's possible ?

I read that one statement and it seems just flowery language. I don't know if there is any other supporting statement/feat tho

Back