• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Revisions : Conceptual Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the demon souls are type 1 concepts, yeah because the names are just a part of them, and arkham implies that souls are more fundemental with his statement.
the DWE would get CM1 for being able to corrupt human souls into demons ones,
hope that clarifies it
It seems like this change and the related changes could be fine, in the OP. It would be ideal to have at least one more evaluating staffs agreement like from a thread moderator, sysop, or bureaucrat.

It seems like this change and the related changes could be fine, in the OP. It would be ideal to have at least one more evaluating staffs agreement like from a thread moderator, sysop, or bureaucrat.
hmm kepekely is a former sysop and is knowleadgable on dmc, he approves of the current proposals and glass said he doesnt mind the changes. and the thread is accepted by the majority of members

i think thats enough to get it applied, though if you think we need 1 more staff to comment i dont mind

One more question : when Demons was able to Regenerate after their body and soul got destroyed?
regening after their soul is destroyed would be high godly if this goes through,
the demons rn have Low-godly for being able to regenerate with only their souls left, since the souls themselves are concepts, they should be able to regenerate from having their mind & body destroyed thus they should have mid-godly

regening after their soul is destroyed would be high godly if this goes through,
the demons rn have Low-godly for being able to regenerate with only their souls left, since the souls themselves are concepts, they should be able to regenerate from having their mind & body destroyed thus they should have mid-godly
Are you sure that regening after their soul is destroyed is high godly regeneration? Because Soul Eaters literally fits the bill here if its the case, since that's would also upgrade the Sparda Heritage regen neg to high godly regeneration instead of mid godly.

Are you sure that regening after their soul is destroyed is high godly regeneration? Because Soul Eaters literally fits the bill here if its the case, since that's would also upgrade the Sparda Heritage regen neg to high godly regeneration instead of mid godly.
no they dont, they're remnants of the rage of demons they didnt regenerate from anything

Guys, for high godly first and foremost requirement is all 4 aspects of existance must be destroyed.
Body, soul, mind, and concept.
All 4.
Even if only one aspect remains, even if it is ANY ONE of these 4 and then you regenerate, its mid godly.

Even if only consciousness remains, its mid godly.
destroying thier souls would infact destroy all those aspects, but i digress there's nothing in DMC that implied a demon came from soul destruction in the first place, the best thing one could possibly argue is vergil, and even then its a big stretch

no they dont, they're remnants of the rage of demons they didnt regenerate from anything
They are remnants of dead demons, if you destroy their souls, they can come back if their minds are still intact, that's is the reason we give the Sparda Boys mind manipulation in a previous thread and used the Soul Eaters as another low-Goldly feat in the low-godly CTR, so we already accept Soul Eaters as demons coming back from their minds in 2 previus CTRs before this one. If there is problems with that rn, it's needs to be discussed on this thread.

Guys, for high godly first and foremost requirement is all 4 aspects of existance must be destroyed.
Body, soul, mind, and concept.
All 4.
Even if only one aspect remains, even if it is ANY ONE of these 4 and then you regenerate, its mid godly.

Even if only consciousness remains, its mid godly.
Idk honestly bro, i'm just trying to understand the logic used here, if is wrong, then i'm fine conceding on this.

destroying thier souls would infact destroy all those aspects, but i digress there's nothing in DMC that implied a demon came from soul destruction in the first place, the best thing one could possibly argue is vergil, and even then its a big stretch

Idk honestly bro, i'm just trying to understand the logic used here, if is wrong, then i'm fine conceding on this.
I was just explaining general differences between high and mid godly.

You are correct Mister, This is a sensitive thread so better solve all doubts here.

They are remnants of dead demons, if you destroy their souls, they can come back if their minds are still intact, that's is the reason we give the Sparda Boys mind manipulation in a previous thread and used the Soul Eaters as another low-Goldly feat in the low-godly CTR, so we already accept Soul Eaters as demons coming back from their minds in 2 previus CTRs before this one. If there is problems with that rn, it's needs to be discussed on this thread.

Yeah...this needs to be discussed.

I mean am actual feats that us that they regen from their body and soul got destroyed?

Last edited:
We don't need 2nd thread for regen, we can discuss it here.
I'd honestly suggest making another thread for the Regeneration entirely, I have a few points I'd like to discuss regarding the levels of Regeneration in DMC, along with some minor gripes / reworks on the demon biology page, not a downgrade per se but rather a clean up.

There's definitely enough of a discussion to be had once I make the thread, but for the time being I feel like discussing the other abilities should be held to a higher degree. Regeneration is always an easy fix, more convoluted abilities aren't as easy to fix.

No. we already have so many CRTs planned to begin with, i've made a Q&A thread about regen, regenning from a type 1 is mid godly, and DMC if this goes through will be regenning from a type 1 concept, that is what is accepted currently, so we should go with that instead of making their profiles inaccurate

Last edited:
i dont want their regeneration to be outdated for couple of weeks or months, my crt only adds the results of what i am proposing to their abilities, and right now, from the physiology page, they are capable of regenerating from their soul this is currently what is accepted, you guys wanna argue that in a different thread be my guest, but we shouldnt just leave their pages outdated

since this thread is already here, i'd like make a new proposal and add some summaries on what this CRT is changing to make it better for staff to understand it
first
remove this from the sparda haritage page :
this like giving someone with a gun mind manip for being able to shoot someones brain, obviously it should be removed
secondly if this crt gets accepted then :
  • demons Incorporeality would be replaced by Abstract existence
  • sparda's Soul manipulation ability will get Conceptual Manipulation (type 1)
  • sparda's Conceptual manipulation(type 2) ability will get upgraded into type 1
  • Mundus Would also get CM1 for being able to change demon names
  • The Demon Worlds Energy would also get CM1 for being able to corrupt human souls into demon souls
  • Demons Overall Would get resistance to CM1 for being able to withstand the Demon worlds energy
  • Mid Tier Low tier and Mid tier Demons regeneration would get upgraded to Mid-godly for being able to regenerate with nothing but their souls (in the Low Tier demons case, they do require material to be around to reform their body with, so its still limited regeneration) which would be type 1 concepts if this gets approved
edit: appearantly low tier regeneration would also get upgraded too for being able to reform their bodies from just being a soul with the material around them

Last edited:
since this thread is already here, i'd like make a new proposal and add some summaries on what this CRT is changing to make it better for staff to understand it
first
this like giving someone with a gun mind manip for being able to shoot someones brain, obviously it should be removed
  • sparda's Conceptual manipulation(type 2) ability will get upgraded into type 1
  • The Demon Worlds Energy would also get CM1 for being able to corrupt human souls into demon souls
  • Demons Overall Would get resistance to CM1 for being able to withstand the Demon worlds energy
  • Mid Tier Low tier and Mid tier Demons regeneration would get upgraded to Mid-godly for being able to regenerate with nothing but their souls (in the Low Tier demons case, they do require material to be around to reform their body with, so its still limited regeneration) which would be type 1 concepts if this gets approved
edit: appearantly low tier regeneration would also get upgraded too for being able to reform their bodies from just being a soul with the material around them
Argo would also get this. Since he is able to absorb all the Mundus General into himself, and by time of Despair Embodied emerging, he has become a unique existance.
Also for Arius since he is possessed by Argo.
Also he manipulates DWE.

Exact same with Saviour, verbatim stated to made of demon souls melded together into unique existance. Absorbed Nero into himself, Dante needed Yamato to seperate him.
Agnus made Saviour, he also regularly experiments on demons souls and makes new demons out of them. Made the Heaven Ritual to turn humans into demon souls inhabiting Armors aka Alto Angelos, same as DWE.

Arkham and Sanctus literally use Sparda Sword, even though imperfect due to unworthiness.

Agree on Argosax

The Sparda Sword can't scale in any way to them besides what we see, there is no basis to say what it gave to them and what it didn't, that's the very reason why they don't have Sparda Physiology to begin with

Savior is just made of many souls, that doesn't mean he can manipulate them in order to get Concept Hax

Agnus is fine I guess, but worth saying it isn't combat applicable

Also where's Arius using DWE ? I remember something like that but it isn't on his profile

first
I agree with these proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back